Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on, she’s the best mother, wife of the year, goes above and beyond for her family, never puts herself first or spends any money on herself 🤣🤣🤣
In her dreams, he ain’t nothing flash, but how in hell has he not left her lard arse. She is just a pitiful example of a woman.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t this rattan box in excess of $200 maybe $300?? Here it is… months old zip tied together because nothing is ever looked after. I think it’s meant to be a blanket box Jess not have giant dinosaurs or buzz lightsyears’s wings stabbing it from the inside.

get a grip and stop buying rattan. Your family is obviously far too rough!

Also she constantly has her clothes piled on the floor. How can she hold her children to higher standard than she holds herself? They won’t know to put stuff away and be neat if you aren’t!!
Looks like the bunting has been cut too?
589A8A49-4011-4E68-BDF7-26FDAF3AE635.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Apparently a few other influencers have posted tonight about cruises, but theirs are proper gifted / ads
Mm. I logged in to say just this! Lotsss of #gifted cruises happening tonight. How sad that the only holidays the kids get to go on are for Messiikaa to earn some $$ - those kids will be straight into kids club for sure!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently a few other influencers have posted tonight about cruises, but theirs are proper gifted / ads
Jessii posted a photo of a different cruise company, but she’s stupid, so I guess that doesn’t mean anything. These other people are going to Tassie in November I think.

Cruise company aren’t following Messii Jessii, so if it’s been gifted, it’s a different promotions. Jess started following P&O, the others are Royal Caribbean.

• Haha
Do you reckon their cruise next week is gifted? I see a story just now on Laura Bentley that they are going on one, but it’s a paid partnership or gifted type situation?
Thoughts?
Someone on the Sarah kearns thread noticed she was now following a cruise ship company, and I see it’s the same as Laura Bentley and Sean szeps (royal Caribbean). The pic jesssiii posted was a P&O though so maybe she isn’t on the gifted cruise gravy train.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jessii posted a photo of a different cruise company, but she’s stupid, so I guess that doesn’t mean anything. These other people are going to Tassie in November I think.

Cruise company aren’t following Messii Jessii, so if it’s been gifted, it’s a different promotions. Jess started following P&O, the others are Royal Caribbean.
Lol, I should have read your post first!!

I did just go back on her stories and it looks like her cruise post is gone?

Reactions: 2
Actually P&O just started following a heap of influencers too. I wonder if both companies are doing special influencer/media etc trips.

Did she delete that cruise story?!? Did anyone screenshot? 😂

• Wow
Has she ever thought that maybe her kids are so destructive because they’re bored and desperate for attention and someone to play with them? I know every kid is different, and sure, some kids play more “messy” than others, but actually destroying furniture and decor?? That just screams a need for more attention and it’s so sad

Reactions: 13
This was good to read 😂. She’s absolutely kidding herself if she thinks this is just a phase and we’ll be returning back to where things were. Also she seems to be complaining that she can’t make money because people aren’t sitting around bored, spending money on tit they don’t need. Poor Jess, other people are struggling with cost of living and it has a negative impact on her.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I absolutely LIVE for Phil's passive aggressive jabs at his wife. That boy is going to crack it one day. Its coming.

I'm actually surprised that Jess hasn't left Phil yet or gotten bored of him at least. Imagine the kid free weekends she would have....her idea of bliss.

Ps. Love how the kids school hats are strewn across the bedroom floor when they should have them at school.

Reactions: 17
I absolutely LIVE for Phil's passive aggressive jabs at his wife. That boy is going to crack it one day. Its coming.

I'm actually surprised that Jess hasn't left Phil yet or gotten bored of him at least. Imagine the kid free weekends she would have....her idea of bliss.

Ps. Love how the kids school hats are strewn across the bedroom floor when they should have them at school.
She already gets plenty of kid-free time. If she left Phil, she would actually have to parent regularly

This cruise is 100% gifted, no doubt about. I mean look at the "bad carpark" story she did this morning, she's scrambling for content. If she was booking a cruise herself, we would have been hearing about it for months

Reactions: 13
This was good to read 😂. She’s absolutely kidding herself if she thinks this is just a phase and we’ll be returning back to where things were. Also she seems to be complaining that she can’t make money because people aren’t sitting around bored, spending money on tit they don’t need. Poor Jess, other people are struggling with cost of living and it has a negative impact on her.
Your views drop dumbass because people are sick of the #sponsored tit EVERY SINGLE DAY of tit you don't use. It really is that simple. People have woken up to the bullshit scamming ways. And to add to that ol Methii literally does duck all for her #content the lard ass.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.