Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today she said she wants to get a pool in the next few years, lets all manifest she doesn't, coz guarantee one of kids will have a accident, coz swimming lesson is too expensive 😑

Reactions: 5
Today she said she wants to get a pool in the next few years, lets all manifest she doesn't, coz guarantee one of kids will have a accident, coz swimming lesson is too expensive 😑
She has such high hopes for this tit tip of a house. WHY is she not doing The Kitchen or The Bathroom?! And why the duck is she getting a FIREPLACE?!?!?!?!?!

She really is the dumbest duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never heard anyone say that their kids are playing ‘afl’ 😅 just call it footy Jess haha. It’s like she’s trying to make her kids sound like professional athletes 😅 you can tell she knows nothing about sport haha

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard anyone say that their kids are playing ‘afl’ 😅 just call it footy Jess haha. It’s like she’s trying to make her kids sound like professional athletes 😅 you can tell she knows nothing about sport haha
I liked the part where she said Bowie would rather spend an hour on a bus than watch Levi. ‘He’s so funny’. Nah GF, he would just rather be on the bus alone than stuck in the car with you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she left the little one on the bus alone and drove the other one to school! Can she not just parent and tell him to get in the car? Or am I a strict parent 😂

Reactions: 10
So she says she is watching him play a little bit. Yeh but puts her seat belt on lol. Don’t lie Jess. You are in your pjs and haven’t even brushed your teeth. You are going straight back to bed we alllll know it.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she left the little one on the bus alone and drove the other one to school! Can she not just parent and tell him to get in the car? Or am I a strict parent 😂
No you're aren't strict, any excuse for her to have less kids with her.

Also we now know those boys sit on tht bus for over an hour each morning to get to school - that's a lot for two small kids.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t like to shame people well how about we shame you. Mess of a house, tit mum, selfish and very average looking without a filter!

Reactions: 8
No you're aren't strict, any excuse for her to have less kids with her.

Also we now know those boys sit on tht bus for over an hour each morning to get to school - that's a lot for two small kids.
The bus thing is extremely weird to me still. The school is down the road, they’re both unemployed, old mate basically drives herself to the other side of the country for John Howard eyebrows so why can’t she take her kids to school?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not even a bad park? Yes it’s crooked but it’s within the lines so I don’t see the issue. Someone is struggling for content!

Reactions: 14
She is absolutely struggling for content. Every story this morning could’ve been left in her tiny brain along with the juggling elephants riding mini bikes to circus tunes.

Listening to her talk about how she’s a psycho driver like it’s something to be proud of 🥴
‘I will cut throat’
Hahahahahaha. Ok gangsta.
Take off Phil’s backwards cap and calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t like to shame people but if you’re posting cars parked slightly crooked in a carpark then you shouldn’t call yourself a “digital creator”.

I don’t like to shame people but if you’re posting cars parked slightly crooked in a carpark then you shouldn’t call yourself a “digital creator”.
Eta. I do actually like to shame crappy instagrammers which is why I am on tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is absolutely struggling for content. Every story this morning could’ve been left in her tiny brain along with the juggling elephants riding mini bikes to circus tunes.

Listening to her talk about how she’s a psycho driver like it’s something to be proud of 🥴
‘I will cut throat’
Hahahahahaha. Ok gangsta.
Take off Phil’s backwards cap and calm down.
Look, its Methi Jessi from ol Burp. Is she not banned from a certain local pub for punching on?! She is just a bogan, putrid trash bag that looks and behaves like a junkie.

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t this rattan box in excess of $200 maybe $300?? Here it is… months old zip tied together because nothing is ever looked after. I think it’s meant to be a blanket box Jess not have giant dinosaurs or buzz lightsyears’s wings stabbing it from the inside.

get a grip and stop buying rattan. Your family is obviously far too rough!

Also she constantly has her clothes piled on the floor. How can she hold her children to higher standard than she holds herself? They won’t know to put stuff away and be neat if you aren’t!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why do these influencers clean their kids rooms themselves. Why are they not telling their kids to clean their own rooms. Amy G is the same, she allows her kids to wreck the house then cleans it up herself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.