Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this looks terrible! You don’t paint your wall the same colour shade as the bed head??? Don’t you use a contrasting colour? I’m not an interior designer but I do have common sense. She is thick as a brick!! What is Hero piece when it is all blending in to the wall?
This deadshit has absolutely no idea.

All good though! Will be changed next week when she walks past Adairs and sees something she likes.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but this looks terrible! You don’t paint your wall the same colour shade as the bed head??? Don’t you use a contrasting colour? I’m not an interior designer but I do have common sense. She is thick as a brick!! What is Hero piece when it is all blending in to the wall?
I wonder if Levi had any say in what his bedroom was turning into? If this is exactly, to the nail, what he wanted then I guess it’s acceptable. But im gonna go out on a limb and say he asked for Ironman or Bmx themed bedsheets and that’s just not acceptable aesthetically….

Reactions: 12
I came here to say this too! Even the bedside table is a different shade of blue. That blue bed head is stunning, and it would look amazing being the statement piece against a neutral coloured wall. But the wall also is a nice colour as a statement piece, which means the bed head needs to be a different colour, not blending in with the wall🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
He probably exaggerated the quote so he wouldn't have to do it.
He probably told her an accurate wait time for the works to be done and she said nope, I’m Jess and I get what I want when I want, so stick it up ya bum Jase. I’ll go elsewhere with my business 🤪

Reactions: 3
I really love comments like this, when it seems like a polite comment, but I really hope there was snark behind the asking🤣 people know majority of these room refits are gifted / collabs

I really love comments like this, when it seems like a polite comment, but I really hope there was snark behind the asking🤣 people know majority of these room refits are gifted / collabs
Although I could have sworn she was at Pillow Talk or somewhere buying bedding, perhaps I’m confused ??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Although I could have sworn she was at Pillow Talk or somewhere buying bedding, perhaps I’m confused ??
Yes but she hasnt said the mattress was gifted just tagged Emma. If it wasn’t gifted Jessi where did it come from? The mattress Phil had his philthy shoes on must have been discarded so no wonder he didn’t care about having his shoes on it. So wasteful as it would have been less than 7 years old.

It appears she didn’t include the crab picture in the price becasue he’s had it for ages but I specifically remember her buying it for Levi’s room so it still goes into the total you spent making over his room you moron!

Reactions: 13
Yes but she hasnt said the mattress was gifted just tagged Emma. If it wasn’t gifted Jessi where did it come from? The mattress Phil had his philthy shoes on must have been discarded so no wonder he didn’t care about having his shoes on it. So wasteful as it would have been less than 7 years old.

It appears she didn’t include the crab picture in the price becasue he’s had it for ages but I specifically remember her buying it for Levi’s room so it still goes into the total you spent making over his room you moron!
Almost as if she’s just trying to downplay her wasteful spending habits.
I am really at a loss to see how they earn so much money to be able to afford to live the way they do, everything is disposable to her.
But in saying that, her kids don’t really get to play sports, outside school activities, or much at all, it’s all focused on her, she seems like a selfish pig if m being truly honest

Reactions: 9
Jessi doesn’t care if he kids would like to swim or go to the beach, if she doesn’t want to they don’t get to. Shitful mother should be disgusted in herself. Obviously she like the crab so levi will have the pic no matter what he thinks.

Reactions: 8
Her teeth are disgusting! So much about her today is unrecognisable when she actually uses no filter!

Reactions: 4
465976C0-A88A-4E4B-A692-BF98EEA8E3BD.jpeg

She cannot believe people are that fkn stupid to think she doesn’t use a filter?? Look where it doesn’t capture/cover all her pigmentation. And the shadow moustache? Too much filler?
also, where is she getting all the $$ to do all these renos??

Reactions: 7
She actually needs to use a filter haha I will now judge her more on when she doesn’t cos I don’t know this catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The mattress the boy had been sleeping on can't even be very old because the boys were both sleeping on a double mattress on the floor in their rental weren't they?

Does Levi surf?
Does he even swim??

I’ve never seen them at the beach let alone surfing
They've been to the dog beach at Bribie at least once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.