Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t you just move the chairs. I mean 2 chairs and I assume goldens chair would have looked better than that mess. All the money she spends why would replacing an actual hazard not be a priority!! I cannot with her!

Edit to add I just noticed one of the seats is actually pushed out but obviously they’re still using it. How the heck do you sit on a chair like that?

Ok I’m back again but I can not ignore this…

Never mind the chairs WTF is happening on the floor?!! Clean the floor and wipe up the crumbs on the table!! The floor looks like it hasnt been washed since she moved in.

I get it my floors are not always spotless and I have a toddler that regularly drops or throws food on the floor but I wasn’t just gifted thousands of dollars worth of curtains and paid to show them off. I also pick up the scraps and at minimum wipe up any food spills after meals.

CLEAN YOUR FLOOR MESSI YOU GROT!! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why wouldn’t you just move the chairs. I mean 2 chairs and I assume goldens chair would have looked better than that mess. All the money she spends why would replacing an actual hazard not be a priority!! I cannot with her!

Edit to add I just noticed one of the seats is actually pushed out but obviously they’re still using it. How the heck do you sit on a chair like that?

Never mind the chairs WTF is happening on the floor?!! Clean the floor and wipe up the crumbs on the table!! The floor looks like it hasnt been washed since she moved in.

I get it my floors are not always spotless and I have a toddler that regularly drops or throws food on the floor but I wasn’t just gifted thousands of dollars worth of curtains and paid to show them off. I also pick up the scraps and at minimum wipe up any food spills after meals.

I noticed the floors as well. I get it, I have 3 kids 4 and under and live on a farm, floors are hard to keep clean. But if your one job was to take a video of something you got for free that’s worth thousands run a mop over the damn floor. Or better yet use the free 1k Samsung vacuum/mop and clean them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed the floors as well. I get it, I have 3 kids 4 and under and live on a farm, floors are hard to keep clean. But if your one job was to take a video of something you got for free that’s worth thousands run a mop over the damn floor. Or better yet use the free 1k Samsung vacuum/mop and clean them.
Yes exactly. Forgetting the fact that she was literally just gifted something for this exact purpose…this is her job. Is my house spotless and would want someone filming it and posting it publicly? No. But if I was getting paid/gifted something, I’d at least have that room looking clean.

Reactions: 18
The chairs are on show so someone will kindly gift Jjeessii a new table & chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is utterly disgusting! She a a friggen filthy pig! Clearly she just wanted to gloat so bad about her gifted sheers she overlooked her house being a hovel.

The chairs are on show so someone will kindly gift Jjeessii a new table & chairs.
100% such a scab, but typical behavior from her.
If she forgoes a few beauty jabs & hair appointments she could afford a few essential dining chairs. What a maggot!

Reactions: 13
She is just trash. Not one thing about her life is appealing. She looks like a trash scum mum, she is a bad parent, her clothes are hideous, her hair is tit and usually dirty and she is lazy I could go on all day. I still can’t understand why she isn’t getting that nose fixed. However if she is getting some cheap dr like someone who has botched her stomach well maybe she is best to keep that nose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is utterly disgusting! She a a friggen filthy pig! Clearly she just wanted to gloat so bad about her gifted sheers she overlooked her house being a hovel.

100% such a scab, but typical behavior from her.
If she forgoes a few beauty jabs & hair appointments she could afford a few essential dining chairs. What a maggot!
Maggot. 😂😂😂😂 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do these people always wear their shoes in the house? 🤢 it's so gross! God knows where they have walked their filthy shoes around Burpengary and then they plant that filth all over their rugs and floors. Honestly grosses me out so badly.

Reactions: 7
Why do these people always wear their shoes in the house? 🤢 it's so gross! God knows where they have walked their filthy shoes around Burpengary and then they plant that filth all over their rugs and floors. Honestly grosses me out so badly.
Don't worry about the floors or the rugs, the 'gangster' walked all over his son's mattress in his filthy shoes.🤢🤮

• Sick
She is just trash. Not one thing about her life is appealing. She looks like a trash scum mum, she is a bad parent, her clothes are hideous, her hair is tit and usually dirty and she is lazy I could go on all day. I still can’t understand why she isn’t getting that nose fixed. However if she is getting some cheap dr like someone who has botched her stomach well maybe she is best to keep that nose
All if this, look at her filthy home, the floors are a diabolical mess! They all wear shoes inside. They have no respect for anything because they themselves have not had to work hard to earn it, getting so much gifted / sponsored tit and they treat it like trash.
Broken furniture, constant buying of wallpaper and art only to rip it down and replace it with the next trend she’s seen on TikTok, same as bedding etc can’t wash it and put back on the beds just bugs more.

Yes I had one and to be fair, I do love it and still have it 🙈😂

I wish I could find mine online! It was Groovy Chick and spiral bound and had lots of set questions to fill in and a spot for photos. We’d swap books for a night and fill in our page with our best sparkly coloured pens and decorate and colour the pages.

It’s not a concept she’s invented, but I’m not 12 so I don’t know if it’s something that still exists now 😂. It’s not something I’d do as an adult woman, but it’s cute for kids. I can’t see where it fits for her audience, they’re too old and their kids are too young.

They were cheap journals though and I’m sure we just bought them at news agencies. $70 is insanity.
YESSS I had the same one haha! It was great! Definitely wasn’t $70 - Probably $15 lol!

Reactions: 3
Harmony’s husband is probably like don’t care that you’re jessii from Instagram 🤮😂
Jessi from the Burp 🤣 he is likely trying to distance his business from the slob, I really have no idea how that family can even be remotely friends with these scabs.

Reactions: 5
Jessi from the Burp 🤣 he is likely trying to distance his business from the slob, I really have no idea how that family can even be remotely friends with these scabs.
He probably exaggerated the quote so he wouldn't have to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.