Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmum

Chatty Member
It just looks like a bunch of the popular girls from high school who are trying to relive their youth. Seriously this was all at 3 in the afternoon? I'm all for having fun but it's just tacky and desperate, not aspirational.

Messica is certainly living up to her name - and that dress is not doing her any favours, too big on the top and too tight around the arse, ending at a really unflattering length too. Talk about mutton dressed as lamb!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s doing the reno so backward. Didn’t she have the whole house painted? Now she’s moving PowerPoints and making holes in the wall which will need to be patched, set and repainted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

influencemehow

She has posted less stories while on a fun cruise than she does normally on a boring day slothing around in bed at home. She’s not much of an influencer but at the very least they would have chosen her because she is active on Instagram stories, but she’s posted barely anything this whole time. She never posts so little ever! And for once people would be watching her stories and probably engaging more, because on Instagram we tend to live through other people sometimes. She really isn’t very smart is she.

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
She should pay Amy Gerard to go to her Christmas party. She had so many tags on Insta stories from thirsty wannabe influencers who met her at the event and are her new ‘bestie’.
I genuinely think jessiika would sell out on that alone.
For a vulgar, racist bitch, Amy G certainly is popular

How funny would it be if a bunch of us Tattlers went to the event, we could all go rogue & start heckling the truth at these fucking imbeciles

• Haha

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Why wouldn’t you just move the chairs. I mean 2 chairs and I assume goldens chair would have looked better than that mess. All the money she spends why would replacing an actual hazard not be a priority!! I cannot with her!

Edit to add I just noticed one of the seats is actually pushed out but obviously they’re still using it. How the heck do you sit on a chair like that?

Ok I’m back again but I can not ignore this…

Never mind the chairs WTF is happening on the floor?!! Clean the floor and wipe up the crumbs on the table!! The floor looks like it hasnt been washed since she moved in.

I get it my floors are not always spotless and I have a toddler that regularly drops or throws food on the floor but I wasn’t just gifted thousands of dollars worth of curtains and paid to show them off. I also pick up the scraps and at minimum wipe up any food spills after meals.

CLEAN YOUR FLOOR MESSI YOU GROT!! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Goodriddens

anyone else spot goldie toe walking in the stories this morning? is that normal at 3.5 years old. eeeek
I saw it too. No it's not "normal" as most kids outgrow it by age two. It could be nothing, ie random or just a habit and nothing more ( a habit that should be discouraged). But that along with her speech issues, her physical features, large tongue always out, mouth breathing, HOW IS SHE SO OBLIVIOUS. I'm not couch diagnosing anything, because as mentioned all those things could be nothing and I'm absolutely no expert. The Issue is that she ignores it.

More shopping, more appointments. What a fun day for Goldie - spending the day watching mummy get her nails done and shopping right before she’s dumped with Philth to collect the others from school. Take her to an age appropriate activity Jessi!! The poor girl must be so bored!!
I can't even sit through her chatty car stories anymore, I literally have to skip through. So thank you for summing up her boring predictable plans for the day for us hahaha. And agree, I feel for that little girl. It's all about jess, jess, jess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I absolutely LIVE for Phil's passive aggressive jabs at his wife. That boy is going to crack it one day. Its coming.

I'm actually surprised that Jess hasn't left Phil yet or gotten bored of him at least. Imagine the kid free weekends she would have....her idea of bliss.

Ps. Love how the kids school hats are strewn across the bedroom floor when they should have them at school.

I was about to say the same thing. I can't do anything alone. My kids are always up my bum. They are never alone long enough to get up to anything Messis kids get up to.
Or I know if suddenly they’re not all up in my face and they’ve disappeared together that something is amiss and I need to find them fast 😂

• Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Pretty sure her surprise will just be Philth dressed as Santa 🙄🙄 she mentioned a bunch of times in the early stages of planning/selling the Xmas party that Santa “may” make an appearance. She’s fucking 12
I thought she might get a stripper dressed as Santa, but given tickets sales are obviously not moving at the rate she thought she probably will have to get philth in, no budget for a stripper!
I imagine she will treat this party as if it’s her own personal birthday party, music will be what she wants, she will be the centre of everything and not caring what her paying guests want or if they are having a good night. Not that there will be many paying guests.

• Haha
I agree with not feeling comfortable commenting on children and it’s so sad these influenzas put their children on display for the internet to see without their consent, but sadly yes, Goldie absolutely has features of mosaic down syndrome and I cannot believe she’s never been assessed.
Mosaic DS is a little difference in that you may not carry all of the features of classic DS as it is mosaic in nature. Goldie absolutely exhibits a number of features and these deadbeat parents shouldn’t have had children if they can’t look into these things.

HeyBub

VIP Member
I’m no gym expert but pretty sure ‘pigeon toes’ are not the correct foot position Fil.
It’s just so weird a man his age filming himself and then actually posting it publicly. It’s not like he’s some hot, ripped young blood. He’s old and creepy with a very confused view on what to wear

daisy5409

I just can't get over how trashy the whole thing was. :oops:

Jessica said she only had a couple of drinks and was "peer pressured" into dancing like that. Mmkay I think that actually makes it worse!

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
My mind is blown. I never thought Goldie looked entirely DS but definitely had traits. I had no idea about Mosaic DS. Regardless if Goldie is or not, thanks for the awareness!

GemmaBish

I mean honestly what would her kids have picked? We’ve never seen them read except Goldie 2 days ago. Bowie would have just chosen a dinosaur and Levi probably something like Harry Potter or some other tv show he watches that would have been a boring costume too.

I wish I could post a photo of what I made for my kids last year. She acts like she’s got the glue gun out doing arts and crafts every single day. I’ve NEVER seen her kids doing any kid of craft or art.
I would have loved them to both go as a scrapbook

• Haha