Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Jessiika Wilson is the definition of materialistic.
Wedding 2.0 u is all for show. It’s actually a VOW RENEWAL. You are already bleeping MARRIED. #doitforthegram

Reactions: 12
Who on earth thinks that wedding is going ahead haha if they are still together I will be very shocked! If she has honestly started that fire to claim the money to compensate for the bad sales of her scrapebooks she needs to be jailed! Nothing would surprise me they aren’t the brightest sparks!

Reactions: 7
I got a reply from one of her sponsors saying that they will continue to work with her and that everybody has to start their journey somewhere - meh.

I wont be supporting them or her moving forward.

I wrote a long email too outlining why other brands had stopped working with her and why she is so problematic.
Wow good to know they take legit consumer concerns seriously! How is her extremely questionable behaviour ‘everyone has to start somewhere’??!
I will never use any products she is exploiting I mean trying to sell

Reactions: 12
Who on earth thinks that wedding is going ahead haha if they are still together I will be very shocked! If she has honestly started that fire to claim the money to compensate for the bad sales of her scrapebooks she needs to be jailed! Nothing would surprise me they aren’t the brightest sparks!
I actually think they will be because they both believe their own hype - of course once the money from being an influencer dries up and she needs to get a real job to support her lifestyle that's when it could all fall apart.

Reactions: 4
I got a reply from one of her sponsors saying that they will continue to work with her and that everybody has to start their journey somewhere - meh.

I wont be supporting them or her moving forward.

I wrote a long email too outlining why other brands had stopped working with her and why she is so problematic.
What brand was this? I want to have words. Revolting.

Is she hot or cold, jacket jeans and a crop....guess it is a look #style
She looks bleeping stupid. Mutton dressed as lamb. Such a try hard. Careful that dead flesh looking belly button doesn't pop out. God I dislike her.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1209455
Wow. You were 100% on the money! Can’t believe how ridiculously obvious she is, is so bleeping dodgy. Who thinks they’re even going to last until this date though??
Well that's just equal parts cringe, and equal parts tragic (for us, having to deal with this muppet for the next 16 months).

Who wants to take guesses on the style of wedding gettup' she'll go for? I'm guessing something like this...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here is the reply from Zero Co.

They did say they would get their partnership gurus to look into it but who knows.

I told them about the aligners and hello fresh and how she is manipulative and renowned for false advertising. I also mentioned the grubby shirts, grubby house even though she has a cleaner and her inappropriate homophobic and sexist comments.

But meh - they gave me the fuzzy wave off.

Pity cause I am their target audience. I love eco friendly greens stuff and subscriptions that help the world with my necessity purchases - I love who gives a crap dunny roles etc.

I would’ve tried this but now it just feels scammy cause Jessika is involved.

Sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Well that's just equal parts cringe, and equal parts tragic (for us, having to deal with this muppet for the next 16 months).

Who wants to take guesses on the style of wedding gettup' she'll go for? I'm guessing something like this...
When is Ruby getting married? Jess will just follow along and do the home brand version.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.