Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she didn't use them properly anyway, but what's the point of aligners to then have teeth removed later?

Reactions: 2
I agree if it flooded we'd have heard about it. I'd say everything ended up with mildew just from being on the ground, damp rises from concrete that's why most people store anything good on shelves or in plastic boxes in garages/ sheds not chucked in a pile on the floor 🤦‍♀️
Not surprised though. I’m getting the vibe, or it’s smacking me over the head that Jess lacks so much common sense. Things like supervising your children, not letting them have access to knives, flooding your own bathroom because you left the tap running, raiding your super to pay for a camera or your husbands to pay for elective tummy tuck surgery so soon after childbirth… she is… not all there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don't understand how these two do support each other through their ridiculous ventures sometimes, but hey. they're husband and wife, it's good that they do I guess.... but to publicly NOT support him like that? So gross and tacky, even if she is kidding.

Put it in the bin? Jess, put your tit scuffed up shoes in the bin

Reactions: 10
She can’t look at the camera when she’s talking absolute bullshit, and always looks away and pulls this weird face. “Remember when I was whinging about forgetting to poot my sunscreen on blah blah blah…..”. She’s so full of crap (and I HATE how she says poot instead of put). Oh, and POOT A BRA ON.

13254949-3D91-49EE-A37B-3AC0632757FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t look at the camera when she’s talking absolute bullshit, and always looks away and pulls this weird face. “Remember when I was whinging about forgetting to poot my sunscreen on blah blah blah…..”. She’s so full of crap (and I HATE how she says poot instead of put). Oh, and POOT A BRA ON.
Tell me Naked Sundays aren’t doing influencer marketing now? 😫

Reactions: 7
Sarah learns has been clogging it so they are obvs picking the worst of a bad bunch lol
Sezzy and Jessiika both trying their hardest to get free tit.

Good work bogans! No doubt they will get it.

We know she didn't use them properly anyway, but what's the point of aligners to then have teeth removed later?
My orthodontist had mine removed prior to my Invisalign?! But then again look how her dogshit teeth turned out?!

Reactions: 2
  1. Is it a 9?! I can’t believe she shared this. It was a piss take you wanker. Clearly it went straight over her head :cool:

2. Holidays are typically FOR the kids, you bleep. I don’t deny parents need and deserve their own but you take kids on holidays and spend time with them because it’s about them - not you. This makes you sound like an even worse parent than I think we all know you as.

3. I’ve never heard so much tit before in my life. You didn’t create Bloom because you love what it is and what it stands for.
    A) you stole that line from a marketing campaign somewhere;
    B) you started it for the money. That’s it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  1. Is it a 9?! I can’t believe she shared this. It was a piss take you wanker. Clearly it went straight over her head :cool:

2. Holidays are typically FOR the kids, you bleep. I don’t deny parents need and deserve their own but you take kids on holidays and spend time with them because it’s about them - not you. This makes you sound like an even worse parent than I think we all know you as.

3. I’ve never heard so much tit before in my life. You didn’t create Bloom because you love what it is and what it stands for.
    A) you stole that line from a marketing campaign somewhere;
    B) you started it for the money. That’s it.
Truly, on the dumbest duck going.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holidays are typically FOR the kids, you bleep. I don’t deny parents need and deserve their own but you take kids on holidays and spend time with them because it’s about them - not you. This makes you sound like an even worse parent than I think we all know you as.
The holiday thing made me sad!!! I know that holidays with kids are a lot of work and you feel like you need another holiday to recover, but that’s what having kids is!! It’s for them!!! She’s the one that scheduled activities that were completely inappropriate for their age, like a 12 hour boat outing. We don’t all get it right all the time, but she basically planned a holiday with tit that she wanted to do and dragged them along. Then blamed them when she didn’t have a good time.

Reactions: 13
Cue the vasectomy reversal for another cash avenue. Probs will cancel the wedding because what says love more than another baby for the gram.
Focus on the kids you have now, Jessiiikkaaaa you absolute bogan, failure of a mother. I am also triggered by pregnancy announcements - been TTC for 3 bleeping years to give my 4 year old daughter a sibling. I’d give anything to have 3 children - appreciate and am so grateful for the one child I do have.

#novasectomyremoval

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she makes Phil get a reversal I will ACTUALLY lose it. They are the worst bleeping parents to those poor children, they do NOT deserve any more to neglect!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.