Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her house isn’t even old! So why complain about it being harder to clean because it’s so old (I live in a bloody villa from 1800s) just clean more frequently and shut the windows so you don’t get bugs - not rocket science.
Bloody hell, my house must be broken, it’s only 4 years old and the bathrooms need cleaning weekly, better contact my builder for a warrant claim. What a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’d be forgiven for thinking she only has one child. A daughter… the footage just posted I couldn’t help but feel sad for the boys

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She needs to get off Instagram. She doesn't realise what she actually has. 3 healthy children, a husband who seems to willingly put up with her tit, a nice house with a huge yard, and seemingly the ability to be a stay at home mum without too many financial worries. Instead she's watching everyone else on the gram, doing upgrades to her house that aren't required, spending endless amounts of money in preparation for an unnecessary wedding and neglecting those poor kids.

If she thinks her house is dirty because it's 'old' she is crazy. We live in a new estate and everything is dirty. Constantly dusty from construction work. Her house is dirty because she's lazy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She needs to get off Instagram. She doesn't realise what she actually has. 3 healthy children, a husband who seems to willingly put up with her tit, a nice house with a huge yard, and seemingly the ability to be a stay at home mum without too many financial worries. Instead she's watching everyone else on the gram, doing upgrades to her house that aren't required, spending endless amounts of money in preparation for an unnecessary wedding and neglecting those poor kids.

If she thinks her house is dirty because it's 'old' she is crazy. We live in a new estate and everything is dirty. Constantly dusty from construction work. Her house is dirty because she's lazy 🤷‍♀️
Exactly bang on. Get off the gram and fix yourself. Also set little goals each day.. clean kitchen bench one day.. bathroom floor the next - so on and so forth. Mental health is no joke and there is absolutely no shame if that is what this is

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I hear you, the final release in our estate is finished but they’ve just started construction of the service station and other commercial outlets so the dust has begun once again 😫

She’s a massive moron who doesn’t realise a whole big world exists outside Instagram.

Reactions: 2
This!

One day her children will grow up and be able to google and see for themselves what a selfish and neglectful twit of mother they have..

Reactions: 7
Maybe ask your husband - a local photographer and videographer who has worked with other wedding photographers in the past and no doubt has built relationships with other photographers - for a recommendation?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe ask your husband - a local photographer and videographer who has worked with other wedding photographers in the past and no doubt has built relationships with other photographers - for a recommendation?
Don’t be fooled, she WAS a photographer and had/has connections, this is simply a freebie call-out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t be fooled, she WAS a photographer and had/has connections, this is simply a freebie call-out.
I forgot about that actually. She wasn’t particularly horrible at it either, did quite a few births if I recall.
If she was smart, she would have teamed up with Phil to start a business, she could have photographed weddings, he could have done the videography. They could have made some serious SUSTAINABLE coin. But no, she wants the rewards $$ with minimal effort, so let’s flog photo albums. I’m really interested to see what she brings out next?? How many photo albums do people need? Might need to market a bit further than her Instagram.. like put the product on a shelf? But again, that requires effort 😉

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.