Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the one she searched high and low for because she just had to have it, isn’t it?
That's the one!
---
Nothing says luxury home like a filthy concrete entry way. Luxe Jessiiiika, Luxe. It's giving Redcliffe motel vibes. Chic!

Yes I covered Mars's face because a pretty boy like him doesn't need to be associated with his unfortunate owner.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this lazy duck actually serious? As a mum I would be running to my babies daycare & making sure they know they’re my number 1 priority!
But Nope not messi, rather look at her botched lips than make her children feel at all special, what a grub 🤢

Reactions: 13
This deadbeat claims to spend all day worrying about how her crappy parenting failures are going to affect her kids long term, when she could be using that energy to provide them with WHAT THEY ACTUALLY NEED DAILY. Remembering things is a very important part of parenting, and being an adult in general, and if she struggles so much, she really needs to start writing stuff down.

That was so embarrassing to watch. Also, “marketing meeting”….. okay hun.

Reactions: 11
How does one forget a kids lunch! Then make constant posts on it. What an idiot

Reactions: 11
She could have dropped the lunchbox off and been home again in the time she tried to doll up her face. She is a terrible mother.
also can someone start a new thread please the amount of pages we are up to is giving me anxiety haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She could have dropped the lunchbox off and been home again in the time she tried to doll up her face. She is a terrible mother.
also can someone start a new thread please the amount of pages we are up to is giving me anxiety haha
Any title suggestions? I can do it

Reactions: 2
Honestly she could have easily came back with a lunchbox so she wasn't left out. Alas, coming home to talk to your phone is more important.

duck that concrete in the pic above makes me want to get my pressure washer out🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jessamphetamine, a four year has been, kids yearning for a mother who’s not so mean

Should fit I think!
---
Or I’m here now and I’ll just do it 😅
---
New thread here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.