Jessiika Wilson #13 Jessamphetamine, a four year has been, kids yearning for a mother who’s not so mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky thread number 13 for the Queen of Burpengary, Jessiika Wilson.

Congrats to @Goodriddens for the winning thread title!! We’ve got a dirty, broken rattan toy box headed your way! It will look perfect with your broken rattan chairs 👌🏻

Carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What mother of 3 is in pjs laying in bed watching tv at 4:30 in the afternoon? On school holidays
Certainly none I know! I’m tired as all buggery, this school holidays I’ve packed so much stuff in for the kids to give them an amazing time, they’ll be glad to go back to school for a break 🤣 I’ll feel the same about work Tuesday, I would love to be kicking back in my pjs any time of the day, but I have kids.
She would have to be one of the most selfish witches going, do you reckon Phyllis gets sick of her being a lazy twit?

Reactions: 10
The carry on over buying a flat sheet instead of a fitted one. TUCK it in under the mattress you f'king half wit, it's not that hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Certainly none I know! I’m tired as all buggery, this school holidays I’ve packed so much stuff in for the kids to give them an amazing time, they’ll be glad to go back to school for a break 🤣 I’ll feel the same about work Tuesday, I would love to be kicking back in my pjs any time of the day, but I have kids.
She would have to be one of the most selfish witches going, do you reckon Phyllis gets sick of her being a lazy twit?
The way he defends any negative feedback in a passive aggressive way, it doesn’t seem to bother him greatly. Unless to post directly on his own account outlining schedule sans Messii.

Reactions: 8
What mother of 3 is in pjs laying in bed watching tv at 4:30 in the afternoon? On school holidays
She is not the default parent. Phil is. He would be getting groceries, making dinner, baths, bed, feeding animals, washing....whilst Jessiiiika lays down. Busy day of "marketing meetings" 🤣 Mikhailllaaaa the flog really took advantage of these head influencers with her 'business'.

Reactions: 15
What a prize!! Is there a lunch box included too? 🫠🙃
you also get a $5 crappy album that you could buy in Kmart.,.please collect your prize well never because I’m too busy sitting in my white lounge room deciding which colour to paint my walls for the 29373950374 time…
---
or better still READ THE bleeping LABEL
my question is at what point did she realise it? 🤣🤣🤣 not when she picked it up, not when she bought it, not on the receipt..🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
you also get a $5 crappy album that you could buy in Kmart.,.please collect your prize well never because I’m too busy sitting in my white lounge room deciding which colour to paint my walls for the 29373950374 time…
---

my question is at what point did she realise it? 🤣🤣🤣 not when she picked it up, not when she bought it, not on the receipt..🤣🤣🤣
Are you thinking you'll do another variation of blue? Or green this time? Actually scrap that, maybe beige, or is peach trending? Won't be long until those wainscoting panels come down too!! Not very Pinterest worthy this year doll! "She cute, she cute" ✌
---
Also can we just take a moment to thank Google photos for providing tonight's memory from 3 years ago....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does she ever worry about the future? I guess that takes maturity, I’d be terrified spending all this money with no planning for the future, no stable income and a huge debt to keep up with the Joneses.

What exactly is the point of this gate/fence 😂😂she can’t do anything right and wastes an awful lot of money doing such a bad job of things

Not this fuckwit absolutely raging at her own stupidity not reading labels. Sheets very clearly describe on the labels/online advertising re whether it’s fitted or flat.

Reactions: 6
Jesus she spends a lot of bleeping money
As someone (& I'm sure most of us here are in the same boat) working 38hrs+ per week, with my partner doing the same, and to be honest - just paying the bills with little bits & pieces along the way - it's OFFENSIVE not only how much they spend, but how showy they are about purchases!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.