Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s right, especially when the bottom section is already tight, buying smaller isn’t going to fix the issue, the outfits don’t fit her shape, lots of styles don’t suit or fit me, I don’t buy them, problem solved.
She would have saw a 20 year old on TikTok wearing that dress and thought she could too
That's what I think. She just salivates over people like Hailey Bieber and legit thinks she can pull it off.

Firm no babes.

Reactions: 4
Just looking at her stories this morning who thinks it’s possible she spatula’d a few youfoodz lasagnas into a tray the other day and claimed she cooked them…. Bearing in mind the whole thing was prefaced by ‘I hate to cook’

Reactions: 6
Just looking at her stories this morning who thinks it’s possible she spatula’d a few youfoodz lasagnas into a tray the other day and claimed she cooked them…. Bearing in mind the whole thing was prefaced by ‘I hate to cook’
Potentially haha.

First time she has ever mentioned Youfoodz was in the Q&A earlier this week, now #ad for them. Could these influencers be any more obvious about this kind of tit? When they stop sponsoring her and sending them we will never see them again.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.