Jessie Cave #3 Can't successfully end a project, or a toxic relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
coming from a gal who often wears too much blush, you're wearing too much blush Bebe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw this review of the Legoland Windsor hotel recently and apparently the hotel is really dated and a bit grimy and all the food and drink is ridiculously overpriced I'm not sure how they can afford to take a family of six there for two (three?) nights over half-term!

I saw this review of the Legoland Windsor hotel recently and apparently the hotel is really dated and a bit grimy and all the food and drink is ridiculously overpriced I'm not sure how they can afford to take a family of six there for two (three?) nights over half-term!
Both Jessie and Alfie’s parents have a LOT of money.

Reactions: 6
Both Jessie and Alfie’s parents have a LOT of money.
yeah but surely they're not paying for all six of them to spend several days in Legoland? I remember Jessie saying she's the breadwinner of their family
---
Sorry my original post was supposed to have more punctuation than it ended up having, lol!

Last edited:
... they are probably paying, grateful that they are not being roped in to do childcare for two 'creatives' who only had the additional children so Alfie could duck about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Alfie’s dad died so he might have inherited some money. Plus they’re not poor are they, Jessie always seems to be working.

so did Alfie run the Paris marathon or not? because it was April 7th ... He was supposed to be running it with Adam Rowe

Reactions: 1
Jessie is a trust fund kid, and Alfie prob is too

Reactions: 5
I saw Jessies show/ Edinburgh WIP Thursday evening and it was...a bit sad
she said in ten years she has no parenting friends...no one laughed...
lots of alfie as a puppet and him saying they are completely imcompatible and that hes told her if he could go back and not have the one night stand with her that made her pregnant with Donnie he would
fun!
her show seems a bit more a cry for help than a comedy show

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh god, she's been doing the same show for nearly 10 years - no wonder it's sad!

Also the no mum friends is so tedious. I'm not like other mums - for all her toddler clothing, Jessie is a massive pick me.

Reactions: 13
lots of alfie as a puppet and him saying they are completely imcompatible and that hes told her if he could go back and not have the one night stand with her that made her pregnant with Donnie he would
fun!
I really don't get this current trend in comedy where people just trauma dump and the audience is supposed to find it funny. I get its supposed to be edgy and clever to combine pathos and comedy and it is when it's done right but I feel like a lot of comedians don't even try and combine the two they literally just relay every sad thing that's happened to them as if they were talking to a therapist. Maybe actually see a therapist, Jessie!?

Reactions: 10
She’s very odd and seems to find everyday life very difficult. With her wealth and her doctor parents, I hope she’s sought a proper diagnosis and treatment instead of staying unwell for her art

Her family may be wealthy, but maybe they’re not the greatest role models for healthy relationships and self esteem either. Who knows.

Reactions: 1
She recently posted an anniversary post about how he may have broken her heart twice but he made her feel love over ten years so it was worth it. I was floored because she is thinking he’s treating her well except for the two times he dumped her to eff around.

Reactions: 7
Her expectations are so low. Interesting that Jon Richardson and Lucy Beaumont have split similar ’comedy’ based on their relationship that’s actually come between them

fun!
what were you overall impressions of the show? was it good?