Jessie Cave #3 Can't successfully end a project, or a toxic relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently Becker is called Becker because Jessie refused Divock (after Divock Origi) - so many dad's are going to insist their kids are called Jürgen and then refuse to raise them for the first ten years of their life 😭

Reactions: 6
apparently Becker is called Becker because Jessie refused Divock (after Divock Origi) - so many dad's are going to insist their kids are called Jürgen and then refuse to raise them for the first ten years of their life 😭
Donnie, Margot, Tennessee and Divock Cave-Brown has a ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
seems crystal clear that Alfie agreed to having baby no.4. on the condition he could name him

Reactions: 4
seems crystal clear that Alfie agreed to having baby no.4. on the condition he could name him
Can't remember if I've said this before but wth I'll say it again! 😂 It's so weird to me that someone so obsessed with kids seems clueless about naming them.
- She said she wanted to call Donnie Bam but for some reason went for Donnie.
- She didn't know what to call Margot, which came from a list of names that Bebe liked.
- Tenn was Bam/Abraham and then Alfie chose the name Tennessee when they were on their way to register him.
- Becker clearly came from Alfie.
Jessie just seems uninvested in their names and let's Bebe or Alfie decide instead.

Reactions: 3
Can't remember if I've said this before but wth I'll say it again! 😂 It's so weird to me that someone so obsessed with kids seems clueless about naming them.
- She didn't know what to call Margot, which came from a list of names that Bebe liked.
- Tenn was Bam/Abraham and then Alfie chose the name Tennessee when they were on their way to register him.
Jessie just seems uninvested in their names and let's Bebe or Alfie decide instead.
I’m 39, have no kids yet but working on it (wish me luck) and have list grown over the years. Maybe she became a mother too early?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought Bam was Alabama originally but I might be getting my wires crossed
---
I’m 39, have no kids yet but working on it (wish me luck) and have list grown over the years. Maybe she became a mother too early?
Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought Bam was Alabama originally but I might be getting my wires crossed
---

Good luck!
I thought it meant Alabama too! I was like… those states are very close together and I wonder why she preferred Tennessee? Maybe the mountains I don’t know.

• Haha
It was definitely short for Abraham, I think considering she’s a writer they’re a very strange bunch of names - quite try hard bohemian though I suppose but I find them all quite blah. Donnie probably is the best of the bunch

Reactions: 7
It was definitely short for Abraham, I think considering she’s a writer they’re a very strange bunch of names - quite try hard bohemian though I suppose but I find them all quite blah. Donnie probably is the best of the bunch
Donnie is like the wild feral child character from the Wild Thorberrys soo.....
maybe not the best of the bunch.....
aaah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she always on a train at the moment?
We’re all just metaphorically on the train of life, I guess.

Is anyone going to Bebe’s show? I don’t really understand what it’s about from what I’ve seen on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
totally randomly stumbled across this video of Alfie caping for Dapper Laughs back in 2014 on channel 4 news 😳

• Haha
  • Wow