Jessie Cave #3 Can't successfully end a project, or a toxic relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it looks like they’ve left the kids at home anyway
---
View attachment 2806834
Oh yeah definitely, they're in Liverpool cos Alfie's supporting Adam Rowe and Liverpool are playing today
---
Unrelated but I'd really love Jessie and Bebe to do a podcast episode on JLo's new film, I think it'd be just a fun thing for them to do, also relevant given it's themes of breaking up and reuniting

Reactions: 2
I always wonder how Jessie's other siblings (assuming they have kids) feel about the amount of childcare / help they get from her mum. Feel sorry for her mum parenting 4 children in lieu of their own parents!
One brother has at least one child. It seems to me, they have one brother, they hardly ever mention, and are not very close with? Then the other one, who is a doctor iirc, so maybe his family can afford childcare more easily than Jessie and Alfie. Good question though! Is her mom retired already?

Reactions: 1
Her post seemed like “Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, who is spending the weekend with my kids so that I don’t have to spend the weekend with my kids.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
imagine being violently hungover for the birth of your child / your partner being violently hungover for the birth of your child 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 5
so I went to see Bebe's screen test last night...if anyone has any questions lmk...
Georgie Henshaw who was in Narnia read some lines from the audience
Saw Jesse did a pindippy video with Anna Popplewell who was in Narnia too on youtube

were the caves and the narnia dids friends as kids or was it cos they were all london based kid actors?
anyone know?
I know bebe went to suuuuper expensive private school and georgie went to cambridge so...
also is georgie queer? cos she was def with a man she was romantically involved with last night...

Reactions: 3
No idea... they are all privately educated poshos though (but very quirky / bohemian though I am sure!)

Reactions: 2
Do you mean Georgia Henley who played Lucy?
yes I did
---
what did you think?
thought it was interesting but what a lot of lines!
constant speaking a HUGE manic dancing scene where she has to catch a breath afterwards
and honestly if she plans on taking it to Edinburgh - WHERE DO THEY get the money for this?!!?!?
she will need a TON of stamina for it

I reckon she should cut it down a ton - some other audience members were saying the same thing - far too many lines
its a one woman play btw set in 30s film scene and she fails to make it
feels a bit like an extension of the showbiz sisters podcast thing
also seems based on Bebes own experiences in auditioning/self tapes/ failed roles/ rival actors

she quotes some pop songs in it and LOTS of swearing
does feel manic throughout
some v obvious not v sophisticated laughs
read off notes
not sure overall tbh
worried it wont get great reviews though as no great message of feeling from it
other than 30s failed filmstar

Reactions: 4
yes I did
---

thought it was interesting but what a lot of lines!
constant speaking a HUGE manic dancing scene where she has to catch a breath afterwards
and honestly if she plans on taking it to Edinburgh - WHERE DO THEY get the money for this?!!?!?
she will need a TON of stamina for it

I reckon she should cut it down a ton - some other audience members were saying the same thing - far too many lines
its a one woman play btw set in 30s film scene and she fails to make it
feels a bit like an extension of the showbiz sisters podcast thing
also seems based on Bebes own experiences in auditioning/self tapes/ failed roles/ rival actors

she quotes some pop songs in it and LOTS of swearing
does feel manic throughout
some v obvious not v sophisticated laughs
read off notes
not sure overall tbh
worried it wont get great reviews though as no great message of feeling from it
other than 30s failed filmstar
it’s strange that she would create something that feels like an extension of showbiz sisters given that it is probably their least successful creative endeavour in the last few years

Reactions: 3
I think it’d be cool for her to do kind of a road not taken show where she explores all the different life paths she didn’t take aka settled down with kids/at university studying something boring and scientific/other career paths etc. I don’t know why I even have this idea as I don’t live anywhere near the UK and wouldn’t be able to see it. Wish they’d film something for the patreon for international fans.

Bold of Jessie to come to the defense of Harry Potter fans after some of the things she's also said about them 😅
---
they did Miriam dirty with that picture!
I mean I assume one of these adult super fans probably asked her about it in one of those public q and as at the convention so she was put on the spot. I have no doubt that she actually shares Miriam’s views

• Heart
Reactions: 6
random thought of the day: it's actually a special kind of privilege to give up a really successful podcast that must have been a good income earner just because you don't want to do it anymore...

• Heart
Reactions: 8