Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becker brown sounds like Cockney rhyming slang for something rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shame for them they can’t do the double barrel name thing. Although I can imagine Jessie stoically trying to style out Brown Cave 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dont like the name either. Margot is the only one if her kids' names that I like. None of them go with each other either if that makes sense.
Donny is cutesy middle class, Margot is quirky posh-girl, Tennessee is like what a US reality star would name their kid and Becker is British chav. But yeah she'll probably change it again soon.

Reactions: 10
I actually like it, maybe because I was expecting something far worse. I like the phonic sound of Becker/Beckett/Beck/Becky. Obviously this name this time has Alfie's full approval 😂

Becker Brown, it seems named after a Liverpool FC player?
Oh god this made me cringe! Letting your negging, immature manboy partner pick a crap baby name for the kid he was less than enthusiastic about having, I mean a football player name is also hardly on brand for the hipster family. Hope they change it again…

Reactions: 9
No shade to anyone who likes the name but I think it’s bad. Mainly just because it doesn’t suit Jessie’s whole vibe or the rest of the names in the family... I think “Becca” which is what it will sound like is worse than an American “Beck-er”. Obviously doesn’t matter what any of us think and it’s not so horrendous he’ll be teased but Jessie’s mum hates the name! Imagine expecting your mother (who you apparently live and die for) to parent your children but picking a name she hates?!

Reactions: 4
Think it’s a boy just because of the pronouns they used throughout the pregnancy

Reactions: 4
Ah ok. Thought it would be. But I know lots of Becca’s, female. Hope she had a good delivery. Looks like a cutie

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s allowed to have as many as she likes if they’re named after Liverpool players. Glad baby is here safely anyway!

• Haha
Donny is cutesy middle class, Margot is quirky posh-girl, Tennessee is like what a US reality star would name their kid and Becker is British chav. But yeah she'll probably change it again soon.
My thoughts exactly! I’m not saying sibling names need to be matchy-matchy, but there’s something so incoherent about those names as a set.

Makes me think of Boris Becker, not a fan of surnames as first names at the best of times

Reactions: 12
If he's nicknamed Beck then that's not so bad, like the American singer.

Also I had a dream I delivered her baby last night, time to step away from the thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.