Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god I'm shocked. But that's because I have a baby (still a baby!) exactly the same age as Tenn and still feel like I am recovering 😂

I do not understand why they would want another one so soon. Especially when they already have 3 and she still has time on her side (especially when clearly no fertility issues!)
I've got a 2yo and I still feel like I'm recovering 🙈😂

I'm so surprised by this, usually I've already suspected if a celeb I like or follow is pregnant but totally hadn't guessed with Jessie. I feel like it was 5 minutes ago she announced her pregnancy with Tenn. She's said before about wanting a big family, this way I think the gap between Tenn and the baby will be a similar gap to Donnie and Margot.

Reactions: 3
Well this is a massive curveball. Wasn't expecting this announcement! Good old Daily Mail leading this story with the click bait headline of 'HP star reveals pregnancy.....'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It still refers to Tenn as Abraham.
Am I missing something; was he originally called Abraham?

you know, anyone who wants to have numerous kids has my full backing on the proviso they don’t reek of dysfunction - something this set up really does.

there’s something about Alfie Brown, he really sets off my red flags and I think she’s just so bleeping grateful to be with him there’s bound to be an element of potentially trying to hold onto him with every kid born.

I really don’t get that vibe with Sophie Ellis Bextor - I don’t even get it with Jools Oliver, even though Jamie is a bit of a shagger by all accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think that SEB is trying to hold on to her husband with the kids either - that wasn’t my point!

Alfie does seem like red flags galore. It comes across like Jessie thinks that if he’s shagging her he won’t be seeking it elsewhere but he’s so wrapped up in himself he’ll probably just turn it into another woe is me comedy set about how he never actually did get that vasectomy

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something; was he originally called Abraham?
He was originally named Abraham Benjamin and they called him Bam for short. After a month, they changed his name to Tennessee. Both truly awful names.

I also agree about Seb and Jools Oliver. They are both very settled and clearly adore their kids. I tell you another person who grinds my gears by having a baby after a few weeks of meeting some one.... Natasha Hamilton. Desperate for validation that one

Oh wow, didn't see this coming! I wonder if it was planned...I don't have kids, but the mere thought of having just 2 so close in age makes me cross my legs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she is against contraception? I know a young woman who is reluctantly pregnant for the third time because she and her husband are rich hippies only use 'natural' methods of contraception...

Four kids, in London, in 2021? So much to say here. Wow.

Reactions: 11
Do you think she is against contraception? I know a young woman who is reluctantly pregnant for the third time because she and her husband are rich hippies only use 'natural' methods of contraception...

Four kids, in London, in 2021? So much to say here. Wow.
Maybe she uses that dodgy 'natural cycles' app method 😬 I wouldn't touch that with a bargepole

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair I get just as many red flags from Jessie as I do from Alfie! I wouldn't be surprised if she told Alfie she isn't in her fertile window when she was etc. He still has culpability there of course, not saying she's an evil woman trapping him! Just that they are both so dysfunctional.

Has anyone read her book btw? I did and did anyone else find it kinda weird that one of the main plot points is that the sister ends up sleeping with her sisters boyfriend? And those scenes are quite explicit. It's kinda gross when there's this ongoing joke about Alfie wanting to sleep with Bebe. Maybe Jessie has a bit of a fetish for that? 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't think 4 kids is that many. More than 4 though seems like it's getting into 'big family' territory. Obviously it's a subjective thing.

I don't think 4 kids is that many. More than 4 though seems like it's getting into 'big family' territory. Obviously it's a subjective thing.
If Jessie reads that she’ll be steadfast in planning a 5th. It appears to matter a lot to her how she is perceived and for some strange reason she wants to be perceived as having a big family!? Strange and selfish to me but pretty common especially in cleb circles. I think others are right about contraception - she’ll have a fear of weight gain and there’s the draw of breastfeeding which keeps weight off too.

4 children is too much imo - as someone else said how are the older ones going to get the attention they need even with the supportive extended family? If Alfie was a full time dad on top of his part time comedy duties then fine but that seems to be far from reality.

Reactions: 4
If Jessie reads that she’ll be steadfast in planning a 5th. It appears to matter a lot to her how she is perceived and for some strange reason she wants to be perceived as having a big family!? Strange and selfish to me but pretty common especially in cleb circles. I think others are right about contraception - she’ll have a fear of weight gain and there’s the draw of breastfeeding which keeps weight off too.

4 children is too much imo - as someone else said how are the older ones going to get the attention they need even with the supportive extended family? If Alfie was a full time dad on top of his part time comedy duties then fine but that seems to be far from reality.
Alfie is always either playing football manager in his attic
recording his self-indulgent podcast
wanking into a mirror
or practising his pick up eyes/lines
(I mentioned earlier in this thread he flirted with me at his gig jessie was at)
I just wonder what the condition alfie said was to having this baby
as the last one his condition was that he could shag whoever he wanted on tour in australia
then covid cancelled the tour
excited for one of them to let it slip...

Reactions: 9
It's kinda gross when there's this ongoing joke about Alfie wanting to sleep with Bebe. Maybe Jessie has a bit of a fetish for that? 😷[/ISPOILER]
Agreed, and I've said this before, but I think they have a very... unusual relationship in that regard. Picking up from things I've heard Alfie say, I have a feeling there's also a 'breeder' f*tish going on.

• Sick
When I first saw the post from Alfie yesterday I thought it was a gag. Then I saw Jessie's post. Even in his post and with some of his replies the gist is basically "again?!" and that it's become routine, her being pregnant. She obviously loves being a mummy and having babies and she's often joked about the impermanence of her and Alfie's relationship. Maybe she's trying to get as many kids as she can in case they break up again?

Yikes that messy bathroom comment really seems to have struck a nerve with Jessie. I mean, I do find it interesting how she and Bebe consistently describe Jessie to be a very type A, organised, Monica Geller type of person but the state of her house seems to suggest the opposite. Not the only area in which how she sees herself/ what she describes herself as diverges from reality, or at least, what we see.

Reactions: 11
Her house stresses me out, so much stuff everywhere! I'm not surprised someone commented on it being triggering 😂

• Haha
I was wondering who she was when she was on House of Games, then saw a thread on here. It sounds like such a weird set up.

Yikes that messy bathroom comment really seems to have struck a nerve with Jessie. I mean, I do find it interesting how she and Bebe consistently describe Jessie to be a very type A, organised, Monica Geller type of person but the state of her house seems to suggest the opposite. Not the only area in which how she sees herself/ what she describes herself as diverges from reality, or at least, what we see.
I noticed this too. Kinda ironic considering how much she judges, witches and casts aspersions about other women in the podcast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.