Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I completely agree, it's perfectly reasonable and sensible and really isn't that unusual at all. A lot of people cover the faces of their children or show from angles where face isn't visible when posting on instagram - I'd say it's 50-50 from parents in the public eye. MJ covered his children's faces whenever they were out with him in public to avoid pap shots, which is v different to Jessie occasionally doing it for insta pics (bc majority of the time, she just does the angle thing or adds stickers later on).

Reactions: 5
Sorry I'm a bit of a twitch newb! When you say he dropped you all do you mean he quit using twitch or stopped engaging with followers ect? I find that really interesting! They're seemingly accessible but completely inaccessible to their followers. I'd love to know how much Alfie makes or to what degree Jessie financially supports him. Their lifestyle really interests me.

The weight thing is definitely triggering. I hope she doesn't get that boob job she mentioned because I think surgery will only heighten her insecurities, especially if she isn't happy with the results...

Also with the kids faces, there's truth in both sides of the fence. For me, I think the damage has already been done to a degree because Alfie has previously posted non- covered photos of the kids faces and regular viewers probably would recognise Donnie and Margot. So for me I wonder are they on the same page about it? Seems like if Jessie was so worried about them being recognised she'd have asked him to take them down. I get people age and change from those photos but the gist of the face stays the same so I think that's why it seems odd to me that she seems intent on not showing them when they are out there on google and personal Instagrams. I didn't want to save images of people's kids on my phone (I've deleted now) but there's quite a few examples of it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jessie used to show the kids faces in photos on stories etc, it was a fairly regular thing which has changed in the last couple.of years. I get it, they are getting older and they deserve a bit of privacy.

Reactions: 7
Jessie used to show the kids faces in photos on stories etc, it was a fairly regular thing which has changed in the last couple.of years. I get it, they are getting older and they deserve a bit of privacy.
And she still shows Tennessee's face. I think it's once they start nursery or school that she tends to stop showing them, which is completely understandable.

Just listening to the latest podcast. Does anyone know who Jessie was talking about when she said the story of Latitude and the comedian who rejected her? I have followed her since 2013 and she never mentioned much of her personal life until she met Alfie. Totally nosey curious as she said he was famous....!

Reactions: 4
I was wondering the same but no idea unfortunately! I'm super nosey too - might be one for bonus bitching

I've seen Alfie's stand up. It's OK, nothing special. He also has the same thing I think that he assumes because he is 'creative' he's also really liberal, but god forbid they actually vote Labour.

I've seen Alfie's stand up. It's OK, nothing special. He also has the same thing I think that he assumes because he is 'creative' he's also really liberal, but god forbid they actually vote Labour.
This I think both he and Jessie aren't as Liberal as they might portray. Bebe seems to be more naturally 'progressive' let's say. I'm not into the gen Z super woke Culture thing but She seems to at least have self awareness and empathises with people who don't fit into their middle class box (I assume from how she's spoken about drag queens in the past and lack of diversity on TV ect).

This is true I get what you all are saying. It just does strike me as a little odd still.
Yeah so those of us on twitch were paid subscribers. Once he got a little fame he just stopped showing up. He kept promising to be there, but hasn’t since February.

Reactions: 3
I find it strange that she hides D and M's faces but shows Tenns.
I dunno I think it's cos he's so young- one baby looks a lot like another haha. She used to show the other two when they were younger as well. I think it's when they get older she feels they need more privacy which is fair enough imo.

Reactions: 5
I dunno I think it's cos he's so young- one baby looks a lot like another haha. She used to show the other two when they were younger as well. I think it's when they get older she feels they need more privacy which is fair enough imo.
True! and then Alfie goes and shows the kids topless and their face on show lol

Have any of you met them irl like at a live podcast or show? Also wonder if the doodles are still a Jessie's bread and butter or if other projects /the book are overtaking financially

Reactions: 1
True! and then Alfie goes and shows the kids topless and their face on show lol
I mean Jessie shows them topless too and I imagine the ones with the side of their faces/pics with eyes closed that Alfie shared were approved by Jessie because he also generally puts stickers on their faces or masks in every other pic I've seen him post of the kids, so it seems that they're on the same page about that. I highly doubt those images would still be up if Jessie had an issue with them.

Have any of you met them irl like at a live podcast or show? Also wonder if the doodles are still a Jessie's bread and butter or if other projects /the book are overtaking financially
I haven't met her but her Mum goes to all her shows and stands at the back. I spoke to her Mum and told her that her backdrops are amazing. She seemed really shy and said thanks, then she asked me if I liked the show which I said yes. Anyway, her mum was very lovely and looks like an older version of Jessie.

Ahh that's really cool! I do love the backdrops as well, it all must take ages to do. I think I'll have to go to the next live podcast if they do one be interesting to see how they all are in person. I really do love Jessie's look - she really stands out!! Though I wasn't keen on the orange /green sleeved top under the pink O Pioneers dress yesterday though lol

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to take a break from her and Bebe. Majorly triggering my eating disorder tendencies

Reactions: 8
I caught the end of her live podcast at lattitude and just wanted to be nosey at her and see what she looks like in the flesh as mentioned here a lot she talk a lot about weight etc she's not skinny I would say she's a size 10 and she looks lovely I wish she would just embrace that and not berate herself for eating. Bebe looks much better in real life too. I can't comment on the actual podcast part as I only caught 5 mins but the audience seemed underwhelmed and she was flogging her books at the end only a couple of people went up to buy one and speak to her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.