Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone watched The Baby? dark comedy / sci-fi, I recommend

(jessie is very briefly in it)
Is her acting as abysmal I imagine it looks to be?

Looks like she's on the beg for dresses.

Also as someone else pointed out, does she ever put the baby down?

Reactions: 2
did anyone hear on their last podcast they made an episode about 'hate' but couldnt put it up cos they didnt like it?
that made me laugh tbh
what do we think they said in it?

Reactions: 1
did anyone hear on their last podcast they made an episode about 'hate' but couldnt put it up cos they didnt like it?
that made me laugh tbh
what do we think they said in it?
Hey, I’m new here! I’ve always been a massive fan of Jessie’s since reading sunrise as I felt I could really relate to her experience being single with 2 kids and trying to have a career. However, I too have started to become really bored of her podcasts and it’s been really insightful reading about lots of things I didn’t know before (i.e the affluence of family!)

during the last podcast, Jessie and bebe talked about how they had a huge fight And almost didn’t continue the podcast (I think this actually had happened before!). I have a feeling the last podcast that they didn’t release might have included them being a bit more spiteful to eachother in anger perhaps? Or generally just bitching too much about various parenting they don’t agree with (as usual!) 😬😬😬

Reactions: 7
during the last podcast, Jessie and bebe talked about how they had a huge fight And almost didn’t continue the podcast (I think this actually had happened before!). I have a feeling the last podcast that they didn’t release might have included them being a bit more spiteful to eachother in anger perhaps? Or generally just bitching too much about various parenting they don’t agree with (as usual!) 😬😬😬
honestly maybe they should take a break from it if they're not enjoying doing it cos content-wise I feel they're running out steam and jessie seems to be pivoting to doing more solo stuff anyway

side note: ofc 'never leaves the house' jessie would be out on the hottest day since records began 🥴

her new 'skim readers' tiktok book club isn't getting much traction on insta anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am totally convinced that Jessie’s next book will be about a dysfunctional marriage (and they may split up for good after it’s published) call me a massive cynic… but I also don’t think she has much to write about except her own life

Reactions: 7
I’m bored of her I’m afraid it’s impossible for her to get through a sentence without saying ‘the baby’ or ‘Alfie’ & the reels are just not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
another holiday so alfie can watch the football??
ohh I they left the kids with jessie's mum and went away with just the baby, I was going to say going away with 4 seems quite the challenge! then again I guess that's what they've signed up for

Reactions: 3
I used to really like following Jesse, but the reels and TikTok’s are so unbelievably cringey.

Reactions: 6
When she mentions the fight with Alfie and then automatically starts saying how she needs to be more X and behave more Y … red flag. Those words are definitely from his mouth convincing her that it’s her fault, yet again. Anyone who’s experienced domestic / emotional abuse can smell a rat a mile away.

Reactions: 11
When she mentions the fight with Alfie and then automatically starts saying how she needs to be more X and behave more Y … red flag. Those words are definitely from his mouth convincing her that it’s her fault, yet again. Anyone who’s experienced domestic / emotional abuse can smell a rat a mile away.
what did they fight about?

I noticed Jessie put up the video about the tick tock book club and then deleted it? Also no wctatn podcast for ages

TIL she has a lot really nice clothes we never see! I think she deleted the book club tok cos it didn't gain much traction

Reactions: 1
After listening to the podcast hearing yet again about her relationship beginning and seeing yet another bf selfie I’ve unfollowed it’s just boring me now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.