Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or every time Jessie talks about Donnie she always mentions how sweet and innocent he is, yet when she talks about Margot all she mentions is body image or how she's acting 'sexy' this feeling very off-putting to me considering the lasting impact this might have on Margot, especially if she ends up listening to the podcast when she's older, who would want their own mother saying that stuff to a large audience about your five year old self.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or every time Jessie talks about Donnie she always mentions how sweet and innocent he is, yet when she talks about Margot all she mentions is body image or how she's acting 'sexy' this feeling very off-putting to me considering the lasting impact this might have on Margot, especially if she ends up listening to the podcast when she's older, who would want their own mother saying that stuff to a large audience about your five year old self.
This is an excellent point and very disturbing. It’s also typical of women who don’t think critically about who may be viewing their page and how they’re encouraging strangers to view their children.

Reactions: 3
Genuine question to you guys, why did you feel so much pressure from yourself or others to have a perfect pregnancy/birth? It’s really interesting and I totally agree Jessie seems to be stuck on that.
Because I felt a bit robbed with my first… I completely believe if I’d been able to go to week 43 with her and delivered vaginally my consequent second and third deliveries would have been a lot more textbook.

My aunts and grandmother are all “ten monthers” and I think it’s genetic.

My second was not right at all after his delivery and my third nearly died - the second was far too early a delivery due to bad advice, the third was a necessary intervention (I wasn’t well).

So if you can see the root of how the issues could have been avoided it kind of makes you go “hang on, let me get to 43/44 weeks and it’ll be textbook with Number 4”. Which we all know… is shite.

Anyway, thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m now tempted to check her account to see for myself but don’t want to be bombarded with twelve pictures of her book cover again. We all know what it looks like, dear.

• Haha
I’m now tempted to check her account to see for myself but don’t want to be bombarded with twelve pictures of her book cover again. We all know what it looks like, dear.
I hate when people who have written a book repost pictures people have taken of their book, it's soooooo boring.

Reactions: 5
Meh, ten minutes late is on time
these two thinking they are capable of imparting advice 🥴 I got as far as bebe linking autism with swaddling / jessie saying it's 'probably not feminist' to say you can't be with your children 24/7 and be are career woman / also saying she was independent before she was with alfie before I had to abandon it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't see anything weird/abnormal about how she holds him?
I guess I meant he's just kinda sat there unstimulated while she's recording a podcast, no wonder he gets fussy
these two thinking they are capable of imparting advice 🥴 I got as far as bebe linking autism with swaddling / jessie saying it's 'probably not feminist' to say you can't be with your children 24/7 and be are career woman / also saying she was independent before she was with alfie before I had to abandon it
add to this them both agreeing 'you can't change men!' (despite jessie having 3 boys / 3 brothers, still making wild universal claims about 'men')

Reactions: 2
What did Bebe ay about swaddling and autism?

Reactions: 1
I don't have a problem with the name Becker but the way Jessie pronounces it ("Backer") is so irritating to my ears. I don't know why I resubscribed to the podcast, and I definitely don't know why I'm still subscribed to Alfie's. I used to think Jessie had such low self-esteem that she was just willing to put up with Alfie being a crap partner, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that they both genuinely think their relationship is great - they seem desperate to project 'our relationship is so much better than yours' vibes.

that she saw something on tiktok linking the two, but it was met with 'ooo interesting perspective' as opposed to 'that sounds bat tit crazy'
bleeping hell, as someone who works works with autistic adults I'm so sick of hearing bullshit like that, it's offensive and ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
It was also that ‘Russian mothers’ swaddle them in a specific way with lots of layers. Swear to god they get away with a lot by virtue of sounding posh

Reactions: 6
used to think Jessie had such low self-esteem that she was just willing to put up with Alfie being a crap partner, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that they both genuinely think their relationship is great - they seem desperate to project 'our relationship is so much better than yours' vibes.
and yet also admits that she can't be herself around him and has to play 'the girlfriend' role, even after 8 years and 4 kids

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.