Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price put a picture of herself on her stories, wearing a pink playsuit, I had to do a double take, I thought it was Jess! Time to lay off the plastic work Jess!
Its like the brunettes katie price/ jess wright are morphing into each other and the blondes mrs hinch/ stacey solomon/ ferne from towie are morphing too. They all look the bloody same. Same hair, lips, lashes, filter, makeup.

Reactions: 5
Wow, her face so frozen, sun damage across her chest. Can't believe she only 34

Reactions: 5
Wow, her face so frozen, sun damage across her chest. Can't believe she only 34
I think she looks about the same age as Katie price/Amanda Holden and they’re in their 40s aren’t they?I think it’s all the surgery though, you might not get wrinkles but you get a weird plastic/stretched look that’s kind of hard to tell what age the person is but also kind of makes them look 45. I remember when I first watched towie and I was surprised Amy was about 19 and most of them were under 25. They all look like they were in their 30s with loads of surgery. Kind of indistinguishable from the ‘real housewives’ casts who are all/mostly 30s and 40s I think. They always dress older as well if that makes sense like in early towie they’d wear what was basically a prom dress to sugar hut.

Reactions: 11
Its like the brunettes katie price/ jess wright are morphing into each other and the blondes mrs hinch/ stacey solomon/ ferne from towie are morphing too. They all look the bloody same. Same hair, lips, lashes, filter, makeup.
same surgeon too possibly?

Reactions: 4
I always liked billi mucklow. Jess always looks very 2009 I think. Very thin hair too. I always remember gossip that Chloe sims said Elliott Wright wanted sex three times a day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always liked billi mucklow. Jess always looks very 2009 I think. Very thin hair too. I always remember gossip that Chloe sims said Elliott Wright wanted sex three times a day😂
It’s a wonder he had all that time to poke his nose into Charlie and fearne and Jess and rickys relationships. He must be A one minute wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mutton dressed as lamb, wtf 😂
I don’t even think it’s that - I don’t think younger women would wear that. I think it’s what people with ‘aspirations’ think ‘rich’ people would wear. Like when the younger towie lot wear prom dresses/ball gowns to sugar hut and stuff like that. They think ‘posh’ people dress like that so they do it. The same with wearing anything with a brand logo showing eg Louis Vuitton bags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t even think it’s that - I don’t think younger women would wear that. I think it’s what people with ‘aspirations’ think ‘rich’ people would wear. Like when the younger towie lot wear prom dresses/ball gowns to sugar hut and stuff like that. They think ‘posh’ people dress like that so they do it. The same with wearing anything with a brand logo showing eg Louis Vuitton bags.
Yes you have hit the nail on the head, but its still mutton though it really doesn't suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This reminded me when courtney and chloe said that kate looked like she was dressed for a wedding on Brentwood high street and it was so true 😂.

I used to like that courtney just wore jeans and a top.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This reminded me when courtney and chloe said that kate looked like she was dressed for a wedding on Brentwood high street and it was so true 😂.

I used to like that courtney just wore jeans and a top.
The would probably turn up at a funeral in black but it would be the kind of outfit more suited to a clubbing night they wouldn't know the difference. I remember seeing someone in a very flimsy black cocktail dress at a funeral she looked totally out of place.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.