Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed the Jack Monroe thread on here for quite a while and everything Jess does seems to come from JM’s handbook.
Allude to abuse
Use a Dog to increase likes and for content
Downsizing to a one bed flat
Bullied
Eating disorder
Illness that is exaggerated and Elevenerifing every aspect of her on life ‘back story’
And I couldn’t help but wonder how her writing style has become more like Carrie Bradshaw but her being locked out of her AirBnb is pure Emily in Paris.
The crunch came for me when she said she walked past her old apartment in Paris, as though she had been an actual tenant or owner not just in an Airbnb for a month! I can now say confidently that I had an apartment in NYC, Malaga, Madeira, infact
That beach cover up she’s wearing as a dress for thirst shots is very inappropriate for everyday wear. It’s a beach cover up, no one swims in the Seine?
Why does no one question it?
Horse of the year and just dropped it, just left the horses. I’m totally disillusioned.

Reactions: 8
Omg and she never did change her name? All that fuss over nothing. Only just remembered.

Reactions: 2
Thirst shots are back, braless, showing her bum. The message being ‘I love me, who do you love?’
It’s ok to take selfies, just say you fancy posting a selfie because you’ve run out of things to post. Everyone does it, we don’t need ‘to give ourselves permission’ every time we do something for ourselves, that sentence just screams don’t judge me negatively, no one judges selfies unless they are filtered to feck (see Nicki Donohoe, she even filters her kid), try saying something like, I’m embracing France’s no bra culture and it’s really bloody liberating, strike a note for feminism not for getting permission from yourself! Jeeze Louise.

Reactions: 5
She's fully regressed since divorcing. Fawning over fuckboys, posting thirst traps, and then writing about her experiences as if she's an authority on dating.

It's hilarious and cringe. What a great train crash to watch!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone pay for her newsletter and want to fill us in on 'The date that changed everything?'

• Haha
I’ve got a theory that may be way off mark, I think the house in Bakewell is owned by her disabled sister and Jess and her mum run the Air B&b for her, the furniture etc at the house belong to the house as it looked very much like a a complete home fit out from Loaf, Jess may have chosen it but I think it’s all owned by her sister. It just seems really odd that she can run an air b&b out of a rented property, I did see someone question it on one of her socials but can’t find it so it must have been deleted. It may be that it’s cheaper for Jess to air b&b the cottage during high season and live out of airbnbs in Paris. Or she could be renting it out and claiming UC rent at the same time.
I honestly can’t make head nor tail of it, as I said just supposition but something just isn’t adding up. I bet she’ll be back there in the winter apart from when Chatsworth Christmas is on as that would be a high rental time. Her wording is tricksy, she neither confirms or denies when asked outright. Totally baffles me, feels like too much effort to keep up the facade she’s painted, false nose, false hair, false answers. I get the feeling she’s already incredibly lonely in Paris, going to do laundry is mentioned a few times. Having the dog there is going to limit her socially, she can’t possibly take her everywhere in the heat and can’t leave the windows open incase the dog falls through the balcony railings. Poor little pupster

Reactions: 4
her "rented" cottage is definitely owned by family. there's too many things about her story that don't add up and why she's so evasive when answering questions about it.

you can sublet rented accomodation but the landlord needs to know about it and be ok with it, which many aren't. my bet is on her mum owns the cottage as a rental property and "rented" it to Jess or let her live in it for free while they renovated it and while jess got back on her feet after the divorce. it also explains why it's possible for jess to "move" to Paris and fly to and fro as frequently as she has.

it's so dishonest and shady. but Jess wouldn't ever admit to this stuff because she'd have to admit that her family isn't poor, she relies on family money instead of earning it from her "writing," and that she has a lot of privilege that allows her to do this stuff. it hasn't come from her hard work! and it's not possible for most of the people following her to do the same thing!

Writing a post about how it’s ok to take selfies then coming up with a spurious excuse for a thirst shot?? How can someone be so lacking in self awareness.

“I took the last one as a test shot before I brought in the washing I was drying on my balcony.”

ok Jess 🤣🤣🤣 Next time just own it, as you suggest in your own post 🫠

The sad fact is she would be a thousand times better off and happier if she took all the time and effort she spends taking photographs of herself and did something useful.

Attachments

is she wearing any pants in that photo?

So I went walking in Derbyshire this weekend and ended up walking through Little Longstone (basically a singular road through to Great Longstone) towards a pub for lunch. Has anyone been to Little Longstone or Great Longstone? It’s absolutely gorgeous and I can bet that cottage is worth a tidy sum, despite its size. The road it’s on looks like a scene out of a film, and the neighbouring houses are very nice, well maintained and large. It’s a very affluent area, and all gardens are very well maintained too. Looked like someone had checked out of the cottage as it looked like it was getting cleaned. Recognised the house immediately and saw the desk in the low window.

Reactions: 7
is she wearing any pants in that photo?

So I went walking in Derbyshire this weekend and ended up walking through Little Longstone (basically a singular road through to Great Longstone) towards a pub for lunch. Has anyone been to Little Longstone or Great Longstone? It’s absolutely gorgeous and I can bet that cottage is worth a tidy sum, despite its size. The road it’s on looks like a scene out of a film, and the neighbouring houses are very nice, well maintained and large. It’s a very affluent area, and all gardens are very well maintained too. Looked like someone had checked out of the cottage as it looked like it was getting cleaned. Recognised the house immediately and saw the desk in the low window.

Yeah it's a place that only rich people live.

Idk how she's convinced so many people that she comes from a poor family when they all live in one of the most affluent areas on the country in really nice houses and have MULTIPLE HORSES. Like, that's not how poor people live.

I find the thirst traps HILARIOUS because she's trying so hard to turn it into some meaningful reflective thing but writing some bullshit caption.... When it's literally just an excuse to post half naked selfies. Nothing wrong with that! But it doesn't align with her aesthetic or message AT ALL.

I knew Jess would start flogging courses. It's the way all these influencers go. shilling courses to subjects they're in no way an expert in.

Jess is launching a ~creative writing~ course...... she's written one book and it was apparently a memoir. aside from that, what creative writing has she written? unless she's letting it slip that most of that she writes is an exaggerated fabrication of "real" events?

• Haha
I hope her next book is titled ‘Actually I take back being Enough and I’ve changed myself in order to be more attractive to men on dating sites’
Or
‘Give yourself permission to use any means necessary to pull a man to make yourself feel good, then regret it’

The poll on if she should go on a date with Marc was cringey, it was obvious the Thirst shots were for him, I really hope she’s being careful out there, a new isolated person unfamiliar with the city could easily be taken advantage of. Be careful out there.

there's a lot of reading between the lines for jessica's latest newsletter........ she drops a few hints at things, contradicts herself, and ultimately doesn't actually talk directly, frankly or even honestly about her situation or "relationship with debt."

Reactions: 2
It’s such an odd narrative because although I don’t doubt her mum worked hard, they had horses which isn’t something you do if you’re financially struggling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
there's a lot of reading between the lines for jessica's latest newsletter........ she drops a few hints at things, contradicts herself, and ultimately doesn't actually talk directly, frankly or even honestly about her situation or "relationship with debt."
A few of us predicted this was coming...

Reactions: 1
I can't follow her any more - the latest video made me cringe my tits off. I've never known anyone do so much vapid navel-gazing.

It’s such an odd narrative because although I don’t doubt her mum worked hard, they had horses which isn’t something you do if you’re financially struggling 🤷🏼‍♀️
TBF I used to have my two horses on grass livery for £40 a week, did everything on my own, both barefoot. I went without in other areas - it is possible to keep horses in tight times if you put the hours in. Her mum seems to have the current horse on full livery though so is obviously no longer struggling financially.

Reactions: 3
I can't follow her any more - the latest video made me cringe my tits off. I've never known anyone do so much vapid navel-gazing.
she's jumped off the deep end when it comes to woo-woo content. what's all that nonsense about the "autumn of a period"???? I don't doubt that jess is going to end up as an online "life coach" shilling courses and ebooks about absolute nonsense.

TBF I used to have my two horses on grass livery for £40 a week, did everything on my own, both barefoot. I went without in other areas - it is possible to keep horses in tight times if you put the hours in. Her mum seems to have the current horse on full livery though so is obviously no longer struggling financially.
I'm sorry but poor people don't own horses. £40 a week is more than some people have for food. you can't convince me that anyone who owns horses is in any way poor. yes, you might have "gone without in other areas" but you're not poor if you can afford a horse and all the other costs that come with them.

I don't follow her on Facebook so I didn't know this! can you screen shot some of her posts?

I've noticed whenever she does wardrobe declutters that she has items she hasn't mentioned getting that suddenly she's getting rid of. why is she saying those 5 items are the only once she's bought? I wonder if any of her followers question that? or are they all dumb?

if it wasn't already, it's becoming more and more apparent that her whole minimalism thing is all for show. she's such a fake.
Yes the whole "there's 5 items on my clothes rail" bullshit one of which is a huge sunhat but never the mention of all the clothes shoved in the drawers and under the bed and storage that she clearly has.

The “fuckboy” blog had my toes curling. She’s sooo cringeworthy and I can’t make her out - one minute eye f’in the camera then the next all coy and talking about her period. All I do know is she has serious issues.