Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s selling the Rockholly coat that she was gifted? How do influencers get away with doing that?

Reactions: 2
jess has done this numerous times. she sold nadinoo clothing (another small business). she sold a stalf jumpsuit (yet another small business). and countless other gifted items from brands. rockholly has gone out of business, I believe. so I guess the person/people (?) who used to run it probably don't care. but still. I think it's gross when influencers sell their gifted items. unless they're donating the money?

Reactions: 5
it's very obvious jess hasn't a clue about fashion. she just finds outfits she likes online and then copies them rather than actually figuring out her own style. it's why she can't stick with the same clothes and declutters her "capsule wardrobe" every few months.

I really want to like Jess but her latest post 🙄 I feel like all she does is rest! Isn’t that what Paris was? A month long holiday? There weren’t many vlogs and only a handful of insta posts. If she has this much free time she should maybe consider volunteering or do something to give back?

Reckon she's deeply depressed. Who can sit around doing nothing and then need to go on holiday for a rest

I really want to like Jess but her latest post 🙄 I feel like all she does is rest! Isn’t that what Paris was? A month long holiday? There weren’t many vlogs and only a handful of insta posts. If she has this much free time she should maybe consider volunteering or do something to give back?
I feel the exact same, I love what she creates but equally it’s all so fake. How can you be tired from creating a life from the outside looks so idyllic?

Reactions: 1
I really want to like Jess but her latest post 🙄 I feel like all she does is rest!
right??? I gave that post a major eyeroll. she talks about not being a machine and I just......! she barely works! she took a month long holiday to paris!

I noticed she didn't take her dog to edinburgh with her...... why get a dog if you're just going to leave it at home all the time? surely hte purpose of having a pet is to enjoy its company? it's hardly difficult to travel with a dog within the uk!

I love what she creates but equally it’s all so fake.
I don't understand this at all (no offense) how can you love what she creates when it's all so fake...? none of it is real!

Reactions: 1
right??? I gave that post a major eyeroll. she talks about not being a machine and I just......! she barely works! she took a month long holiday to paris!

I noticed she didn't take her dog to edinburgh with her...... why get a dog if you're just going to leave it at home all the time? surely hte purpose of having a pet is to enjoy its company? it's hardly difficult to travel with a dog within the uk!

I don't understand this at all (no offense) how can you love what she creates when it's all so fake...? none of it is real!

Because I love how she captures things on the vlogs and the slower pace of life. I wish my life could be that slow, however if it was that slow, I wouldn’t need to rest. That’s the stuff that grates and is fake. Equally, I don’t watch the capsule wardrobe stuff anymore because it’s going against everything she’s ever said. Plus I’m bewildered as how you can afford to travel, have a slow pace life, buy expensive clothes and live in a rented property in a relative expensive area… so yes there’s bits I like, some things I aspire too (to literally slow down) but my life is so fast paced, Jess wouldn’t be able to survive a couple of days if she needs rest.

I didn't see a new post, did she seriously take another holiday like Paris was a chaotic business trip?! Really?

wow. she's going to paris again. this time she's subletting her "rented" home and most likely leaving her dog behind (I'm glad to see people are asking in her comments section). jess is constantly running from her issues pretending she's solving them with some woo woo dream that she has. she's not "following big ideas" she's just running away.

Shes absolutely running away. She seems (for someone who constantly bangs on about being enough) utterly miserable in herself, her life and her choices.

Feel terrible for Hope. She's just an accessory to jess, not a family member. Maybe her mum will keep her.

Reactions: 4
Hope is going to her sister, her sister gets a bit of support anyway due to having additional needs. But what a shi**y thing to do. A pet, well a dog especially is like your child. You don’t just palm it off for months and months!
So her plan is to go to Paris initially, for as long as she likes and is able to, then she’s going to start hopping across to Italy and other places.
How she’s planning on affording this is one thing but it’s bizarre! It’s like her mid life crisis.

Reactions: 4
As more time goes by I am convinced her financial situation is something along the lines of: she took a sizeable divorce settlement (eg 300k) but it wasn’t enough for her to outright buy a property of her liking (or leave enough left over for reno) and she didn’t have enough of a reliable income history/projection to secure a mortgage for the remainder.

That huge lump sum is now burning a hole in her pocket and rather than investing it in something that will actually lead to a secure, independent future (eg use it to train in a qualification leading to a salaried income) she is squandering it on botched nose jobs, face filler, overpriced cardigans, European jaunts etc for the gram in the hopes it will all lead to landing rich husband #2. The ‘one day my prince will come’ fantasy in real time.

And she may well land her fish but at what cost? It’s crazy she has the means to live a meaningful, fulfilled life but is instead persisting with going down this route? And the kicker is she wrote a book called Enough 🤣

Reactions: 11
Hope is going to her sister, her sister gets a bit of support anyway due to having additional needs. But what a shi**y thing to do. A pet, well a dog especially is like your child. You don’t just palm it off for months and months!
this is gross behaviour to me. she doesn't care about anyone but herself. a dog is just another accessory to her. they are family members, not objects to discard whenever you get bored of them!! how awful. I think this shows what type of person she really is behind all the staged instagram photos and woo woo newsletters she writes!!!

As more time goes by I am convinced her financial situation is something along the lines of: she took a sizeable divorce settlement (eg 300k) but it wasn’t enough for her to outright buy a property of her liking (or leave enough left over for reno) and she didn’t have enough of a reliable income history/projection to secure a mortgage for the remainder.
I think you've nailed this. she's not being honest about the "rented" home (it's likely family-owned, she probably pays very little if any rent) and it's likely she's got a bunch of money from the divorce that means she can pretend she's "crafted this life for herself" when really it's divorce settlement money that's allowing her to pay for impulse (and botched) cosmetic surgery, a whole new wardrobe every few months, and countless holidays abroad!

yet another influencer shilling a lifestyle they don't actually lead while being dishonest about how they do what they do in order to get their followers to buy their books/courses in order to fund it all.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely not being honest about the rental situation. She’s spent serious time and money doing up an and furnishing a rented property that she’s now going to sublet?

I've just watched the first few minutes of her video and had to switch off, when talking about her periods she calls herself a "menstruating person " and can't say the word woman at all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Jess is full of bleeping tit. A dangerous, stupid charlatan who preys on other potentially vulnerable people who are genuinely trying to improve themselves when all she's been ungratefully given has been handed to her on a plate. Due to the lies she spews I would take those apparent texts from her dad as a pinch of salt. As another poster said if you can lie about cancer, then it's not a long stretch of the imagination to belive she sent those herself to fit a narrative.

Fully expect her to end up in Abu Dhabi or somewhere basically selling herself for a lifestyle. She's now mid thirties with no job, a boring life and a botched nose. If she wants to marry rich again her choices are running out. Men will see straight through her, hence no 2nd dates........

Sorry if this seems harsh, I've followed her from the start and it's like a veil slowly being lifted over time. All the people who have commented who actually have some knowledge about her have all said the same.

Reactions: 9