Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99230077-8AEC-4F63-ADD7-7BA24A895EF3.jpeg

Sorry, it was so long it was hard to screenshot but here’s the last part so you can see the end. I used to really like Jess (I know I’ve said this before) and I think she’s had a really rough time but she needs to stop. This is just wrong on so many levels 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I know she must be excited about the potential of a new relationship... but this is the kind of thing you talk to your friens about. not publicly via a newsletter.

jess is so immature. she's emotionally stunted and it really shows when she writes stuff like this.

is she not embrassed??

Reactions: 7
I think its the guy who I happened upon that I mentioned earlier (bad English Monday morning sorry!) If so he's very different to Jason and has a kid but I could be wrong.

Think he'll run for the hills if he sees that. I wouldn't like it

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her talking about her experiece, but yeah, the whole thing sounds exactly as she says she feels, like a 19 year old wrote it in her diary 😅
And she calls herself a writer.... I mean that's what her main occupation is, she claims. And there's not even a main point or a summary to her last letter! Like, by all means, tell us a story but then, what'e the point?! Any learnings, conclusions? That's not how you write an essay 😆

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1903541

Sorry, it was so long it was hard to screenshot but here’s the last part so you can see the end. I used to really like Jess (I know I’ve said this before) and I think she’s had a really rough time but she needs to stop. This is just wrong on so many levels 😳
This reads like an except from a bag romance novel. Also maybe just me but if a guy had been texting me about "doing a lot more than kissing" before we'd even met once we would not be meeting up.

Reactions: 3
I've just watched her latest YouTube video, what has she done? She was so pretty, her new nose looks like she's done to much cocaine! It's made her look bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Is there any chance of recourse against the surgeon? Especially if they had agreed on something minor/natural looking? Or do you just get what you get with these things

Is there any chance of recourse against the surgeon? Especially if they had agreed on something minor/natural looking? Or do you just get what you get with these things
I've no idea as its a road I'd never go down, far to scared of needles! But I believe you have to do your research with surgeons, it seems as though Jessica got botched.

Reactions: 1
Is there any chance of recourse against the surgeon? Especially if they had agreed on something minor/natural looking?
by the sounds of it she didn't bother to do her research, rushed into the surgery, and ended up with a botched job. she said she wanted to "keep her nose" but "just improve it." but it didn't sound like she knew what she was really going for and ended up with a generic "nose job" nose. it's probably in all the paperwork that there are risks and the results vary.

she's really trying to convince herself (and her followers) that it isn't botched. the face checking in all her recent videos is... ick. there is no swelling anymore and her nose is crooked. she's kidding herself if she thinks her nose is going to straighten out in the next few months.

It’s so terrible.

Also, if she was less focussed on her appearance I think she’d look so much better. There is nothing wrong with looking your age (or even looking older than your age) - time comes for us all and growing old is a privilege that many people don’t get. If Jess had a proper job (not based on her image) and other things to focus on, I think it would do her the world of good. There’s more to life than your appearance and landing husband #2.

Attachments

In her story today she just seems so sad 😢
yup and it's understanable why. she was unhappy with her appearance, did something about it which ended badly.

I do feel bad for jess, she's had a rough couple of years..... but then I remember how fake and dishonest she is about so much of her life. she shills a lifestyle she doesn't live and preaches about habits she doesn't keep. she doesn't deserve how awful her father is or for her surgery to be botched. but maybe this is a harsh lesson to actually work on herself. walk the walk.

Outfit picture - surely she’s not had a boob job too? Maybe just a padded bra??

Reactions: 3
Is she joking by posting that Reel about "everyone on the internet looking the same"???

Jess, you've literally changed your appearance with cosmetic surgery, hair extensions and microblading!! You're morphing yourself into a generic blonde haired white woman and then have the cheek to repost a video asking why people all look the same.

This is why I get so frustrated and fed up with her. She does one thing and says another.

Maybe don't try to build a career about self-love and simple living if you're not going to stick to your principles. bleeping ridiculous.

Doesn't she realise how hypocritical she is?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1903541

I think she is testing out her writing style for the romantic novel she is writing. Verdict - stick to the non fiction 🤢!

---

I don't mind her talking about her experiece, but yeah, the whole thing sounds exactly as she says she feels, like a 19 year old wrote it in her diary 😅
And she calls herself a writer.... I mean that's what her main occupation is, she claims. And there's not even a main point or a summary to her last letter! Like, by all means, tell us a story but then, what'e the point?! Any learnings, conclusions? That's not how you write an essay 😆
She is trying to be all Carrie SATC!

Her online dating story is honestly just sad. She is so desperate for male validation that it's pathetic. How low can your self-esteem be to be practically begging for approval from some Internet random you just met? Oh please like me, oh please kiss me, oh please send me another heart emoji! Barf.

Maybe from a teenager, but not from someone who's just written a book about being "enough."

I unfollowed Jess awhile ago, but checking back into these forums I see that holy nuts I have missed a lot lately.

Being fresh off a divorce and right after a dysfunctional reunion with an abusive father is perhaps... not the best time to get into online dating and plastic surgery?

And wait, she was groomed by her father? I'd agree with the theory that she's just too thick to have Googled the true definition of that word before she said it.

I hope her plastic surgery disaster serves as a learning lesson that your true self worth isn't determined by good looks and male approval. But I doubt it.

And wait, she was groomed by her father? I'd agree with the theory that she's just too thick to have Googled the true definition of that word before she said it.
Considering she thinks abnormal cells means you've had cancer, that being 'vegan' means you can continue to buy wool and wear silk, and that being sustainable just means using a menstrual cup - I can see why jess using the word 'grooming' to mean 'badly treated'. except with grooming (and cancer!) it's really gross and manipulative to use those words about something you've never experienced!

Reactions: 6
I also noticed her snarky comment about how her ex-husband Jason would shut down her dreams of travel.

And maybe I'm just being a crazy feminist here, but ffs Jess couldn't you just have gone on your own or with some of your friends?

Or maybe you're just pissed because you needed him to pay for the trip.