Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And maybe I'm just being a crazy feminist here, but ffs Jess couldn't you just have gone on your own or with some of your friends?

Or maybe you're just pissed because you needed him to pay for the trip.
she always blames someone else for her shortfallings and regrets. there's always an excuse or a reason why she hasn't done what she wanted or stuck to what she said she was going to do. it's infuriating.

I'm more and more convinced she's had a boob job now. or maybe it is just a padded bra....... but since she covered up the nose job (and obviously intended to keep it quiet entirely until she was caught out!) I wouldn't be shocked if she was lying about that too

Reactions: 4
Yet again she's talking like she's an authority on a subject she knows nothing about and hasnt even bothered to try to learn. Reformation isn't a sustainable brand! if jess took two seconds to actually research sustainable fashion she'd know this. it's all greenwashing!!!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the YouTube. How does she have followers still? So dull watching her justify an expensive wardrobe 🙄 I do believe in paying for quality clothing but she's taking the piss right.

Practise what you preach jess, we all know you read here. Your style constantly changes, don't blame the breakup - and I agree with jason, you spent your early thirties dressing like a frumpy middle aged women (had some nice individual pieces for sure but actually doesn't have style, just basic really) and now your back on a rich man hunt dress up again.

The nose is botched. It won't heal into a perfect node. Boob job looks great however .

Gosh! The vlog! Its awful content. All she does is look at herself, twirling and flicking her hair like a 17 year old. Clearly she believes any strap line a company uses rather than actually doing her homework on a brand - so not really intentional buying. I think she is genuinely, tragically confused about herself, her style, her life - unsurprisingly- but it is unraveling on the internet and I think I would keep it in until my mind was clearer if I were her. It is like she is having these conversations with herself.

so not really intentional buying
So much of what she says and does online focuses on "intentional living" yet she fails in every aspect to follow through on that.

I agree that she's lost and everything she posts online seems like she's talking to herself... While also trying to offer advice. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 2
Her comments about reformation don’t really bother me, they are seen to be one of the more sustainable brands. Sezane however, definitely is not but I guess she didn’t want to mention that! No judgment from me about where anyone buys their clothes as the majority of people (including myself) have clothes from many different non sustainable brands, but then most people don’t go on the internet and talk about it! Also, to the post about hair flicking - it’s so annoying!!!

I don't understand the point of these vlogs. Just talking to the camera about your feelings and what clothes you are wearing, it's so dull. Or am I missing something?

No judgment from me about where anyone buys their clothes
I wouldn't judge either.... But the problem is jess talks about sustainability yet doesn't know anything about it. She does it appear as though she's an expert and that she's being intentionally sustainable with her wardrobe/purchases.

Why I criticise her is because she doesn't bother to learn about fast fashion but tries to position herself as a "sustainable capsule wardrobe expert" - she literally has expensive books about it! yet she doesn't even remotely try to educate herself (Reformation is known as sustainable but it's not)

I thought she changed her name back to her maiden name...now she says it's an intention..but not sure...? She struggles with everything. What's so difficult? She doesn't have kids to consider keeping the se name as them.. I was happy to change my name back after my divorce.
The fuckboy story is hilarious. A boy? She's 35! Wtf

---

Oh, and the date was obviously last summer..dress and sandals..if fuckboy really exists. I think she really might be trying a new writing style...
Ps. Yes, when you're married you usually do shut off other 'connections'..no matter the age difference.

Last edited:
Totally forgot she was changing her name back (well meant to be) how odd she made such a big deal about it.

Good eyes. She lies about everything. Think in her head she's some sort of jilly cooper character means sex and the city.

Reactions: 1
I thought she changed her name back to her maiden name...now she says it's an intention..but not sure...? She struggles with everything. What's so difficult? She doesn't have kids to consider keeping the se name as them.. I was happy to change my name back after my divorce.
The fuckboy story is hilarious. A boy? She's 35! Wtf

---

Oh, and the date was obviously last summer..dress and sandals..if fuckboy really exists. I think she really might be trying a new writing style...
Ps. Yes, when you're married you usually do shut off other 'connections'..no matter the age difference.
What is her maiden name? Might not fit the image as well as William maybe.

yet again she's talking about veganism. she keeps banging on about not calling herself vegan but eating a mostly plant based diet (except for eggs). she talks about how she knows how awful animals are treated, which is why she went vegetarian as a child and she said that's why she feels bad about eating eggs..... but is totally fine with buying wool and silk? and leather?? what the actual duck.

I'm not vegan myself. I don't care if she's vegan or not. It just irritates the hell out of me when influencers want to cash in on the popularity of something (veganism, minimalism, sustainability, etc. etc.) but don't actually want to do the research into what that is or even attempt to stick to the lifestyle.

she keeps saying about "perfectionism" and how veganism is bad for her health because of her issues with eating..... so stop going on about it then?? nobody is making her be vegan, no one is asking her about it. she's the only one bringing it up! she says she mentions when she buys "vegan shoes" or a "vegan meal" but compeltely ignores that she bought an entire woolen floor and leather boots!

she just doesn't get it and she doesn't even bother to try.

Totally forgot she was changing her name back (well meant to be) how odd she made such a big deal about it.
she's fickle. one minute she's saying one thing, the next she's saying the other. it's all for attention, always.

Oh, and the date was obviously last summer..dress and sandals
I can't believe I didn't c lock that! definitely happened ages ago. I thought something was up by the way she was talking about it in her recent vlog. she seemed really down about it all. I bet she just got carried away because it was the first person to pay her any attention after the divorce.... how embarrassing!

Good eyes. She lies about everything. Think in her head she's some sort of jilly cooper character means sex and the city.
you're right, she absolutely does. I don't trust a word of what she says anymore. it's all for show.

Knight, isn't it?

I kind of don't want to say this here becasue I know she'll read it...... but what I really thinks happened is she's realised how fucked she is in terms of her online prescence if she changes her name because all her website and social media has to change. she'll definitely get a (huge) drop in traffic to her website and since she's not even writing anything on there anymore, it won't bounce back.

Reactions: 5
Yeah her maiden name is Knight. Which is great, same as with Williams, a nice and simple English surname. As someone with a "difficult", foreign, uncommon family name, I have always always had problems with it, been bullied, laughed at by teachers in front of the whole class, had mispronounced my name my whole life. And yet, it's my gradfather's father's name, so I would miss it if I chaged it anyway. But what's her problem, just do it, jeez.

After watching her last few videos in combination with reading your comments here... especially in the latest vlog, I mean, does she STRUGGLE with just about EVERY SINGLE THING in her life?? She's a full grown adult, and every single topic and area of her life she mentions is "so difficult" for her... I mean what is actually going well for you, girl?! There has to be sth that's working out?! Food,/diet, relationships, dating, writing, talking about her insecurities, her looks, her hair, her face, her clothes, her regrets, why is she so insecure about everything? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And I get it, I am 30 and a quiet anxious person too, I am grieving my grandmother, I have some trauma from my childhood (mainly school 😖), but I can act confident professionally, I can talk to others openly and I choose to focus on positive things mostly. I feel sorry for her, but she really needs to do something for her self-esteem and filming yourself and putting it all on the internet is maybe not the best thing for her... :/

Literally take everything jessica says with a huge pinch of salt. She presents herself as the ultimate victim in all situations.

All this change, name change, minimalism, clothing, lifestyle, nose etc and she's still not happy. She never will be.

Jess flogs it all online for anyone to see to make money from genuine people who are actually trying to make positive changes to their lives instead of a quick buck

Jess in Paris now. she's definitely running away from her problems.... does she even speak french? and what is she going to do for a whole month anyway???

despite knowing she's going to be spending a month in Paris, she didn't think it might be a good idea to learn a little french?

and the plan is "there isn't a plan." wow. just going to swan about paris and write a ~love story~ how cringy!

what is her life even? At 35 she has no plan, no obligations, no place to be so she can just spend a month away doing nothing? And I'm all for modern/hybrid/online work models, but most people at that age are in the middle of building their lives and careers while they're still young enough and have the energy... Would it still be as romantic and dreamy if she did it at 45? Maybe as a break from a busy schedule, sure, but what is she really gonna do in the next her ten years or so...

Reactions: 6