Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is she making such a fuss about getting over to Paris? There are women travelling the world solo, and she wants a medal for travelling to the neighbouring country?

Reactions: 3
Shes sad and lonely and desperate for validation from anyone. She probably thought she'd go over to Paris and it'll be just like emily in Paris, and the reality is she's just as miserable in an apartment in Paris as she is in a "rented" home in the Peak District

Reactions: 6
That vlog made me feel depressed. It looks like such an uncomfortable apartment - an odd bed arrangement and no proper sofa. Emily in Paris she is not 😫

Who wants to bet she will be back home in two-three weeks, because she missed home and there's "no happiness when there's noone to share it with"....? That's the vibe I get from her last video.
(From what she'd described her "plan" for the month to be, I'm sure two weeks of wandering around alone would be enough anyway. I went to Paris for a long weekend once and was so tired of the walking by the end of it, I was ready to go home. Also, it's so expensive the minute you step out the door. Don't know what Jess's budget is, but having coffee, breakfast/dinner out in Paris every day for a whole month is gona be $$$$)

As always, getting from England to Paris (!😬) was SUCH a struggle for her like she thought she was gonna be flown there by private jet and welcomed by a butler and a maid?! jeeez, I've travelled alone way farther away than that when I was 17.

Is the cardigan incident the beginning of the end of her love affair with Paris. I’m cruel and it’s bad ju ju but it made me laugh 🙈

Is the cardigan incident the beginning of the end of her love affair with Paris. I’m cruel and it’s bad ju ju but it made me laugh 🙈

Haven't watched as looks boring what happened? Jess lives in a fantasy world remember so a little thing would easily disenchant her

We all make mistakes but she seems so infantilised.
Why wouldn’t you fire up google translate, open your camera lens and point it at the washing machine buttons? Take 20 seconds.
She will now turn this into a content thing, shopping trips, try ons, keep or return etc BORING.

Why is she washing things after maybe 3 days? Did she not take everything clean? I would never risk putting an expensive item in a washing machine I wasn’t familiar with, there’s just no need, unless you know you can afford to replace them 🙄 as if she was wasn’t going to Sezane to buy new clothes anyway 😳

Reactions: 5
I missed the issue with the washer..where was that? And the cardigan? What happened?
I wonder if she eats anything..I saw she went to the market, filmed all the fruits and veggies and only bought flowers!? I don't think she cooks anything.. It's a really unhealthy lifestyle, I really hope she feeds herself properly..

I haven't watched Jess in almost a year, but decided to watch her Paris vlogs when one popped up on my homepage, and wtf has she done to her nose?! I check this thread now and then, so I knew she'd had a nose job, but OMG it looks so bad!

Is there a video where she talks about her nose job? I have to know more about this. She can't be happy with it!

she isn't happy with it but she's trying to convince herself that it'll straighten once once it's "healed"
Oh dear. She should ask for a refund. It's really bad. I was actually pretty shocked when I saw how bad it was. I'd seen people say on here that it was really bad, but thought they must be exaggerating. Nope!

Not sure what to say. That was a shocking read.

Sending love to everyone affected/impacted.

Reminder that the spoiler function is there for TW for anyone who wants to discuss 💚

AND she's off to Sezane to shop for her "capsule wardrobe" in Paris. Because her "audit" a few weeks ago told her that she's desperately needing some "key pieces" after years of being a capsule wardrobe expert, smh.

I've stopped watching her vlogs awhile ago but now I can't resist this new Paris content. Though it's so funny how epic she makes a trip across the water seem - as if she was cycling through rural Vietnam.

But it's fascinating to see how the city is so wasted on her. When I'm in Paris, I walk until my knees ache and I spend hours inside all the different museums.

She's shopping for clothes and cleaning her floors. What a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't get over her pointy nose. It's like a different person. Her whole lower face looks different when she looks straight into the camera.

And yeah, pseudo-philosophical blabla about buying new sweaters in Paris. Wow. :sleep:

I'm seeing a lot of videos on tiktok of people who got nose jobs that ended up being botched. all the women ended up with crooked noses like Jess. the doctor is in Beverly Hills though so I don't think it's the same one that messed up jess's nose. but on the last video I watched the woman said that it's not the swelling that's causing the wonky nose because it's been 3 months........... jess keeps saying her nose is "getting better" but really she's in denial if she thinks it's going to straighten out!

Reactions: 1