Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops was in a bad mood and just blurted that out. But I do mean it'll be something she'll hype up and will end up being so dull and an expensive waste of money......'I've bought another designer puppy' or 'I've swapped my bedroom again'

Reactions: 1
The merging of Jessica's and Maddie's channel is just... 😅 😅 of cooourse....

I bet they talked about fake miNimAli$m & $u$taiNabilityyy and Maddie gave Jessica advice on buying a charming cottage on the coast 👀

Reactions: 2
BIG NEWS!!!........she's changing back to her maiden name........

Not really big news. It's quite common whe people divorce jess.

BIG NEWS!!!........she's changing back to her maiden name........

Not really big news. It's quite common whe people divorce jess.

jesus bleeping christ. this woman has the most boring life she thinks changing her name back to her maiden name after a divorce is "big news." is it not what everyone does after a divorce???

she got quite a few followers from her meeting up with madeleine olivia (I assume she posted jess on her instagram?) Jess has been losing followers over the last few months and I think she's basically gained a few back.... although I just checked and I thought she was up to 37k but now she's back down to 35.7k again.

realistically how long can Jess do this influencing thing when she's as boring (and fake!!) as she is? I see she's changed the link in her bio to her substack.... hoping for more paid subscribers. i really think she's going to have to get a proper job in the next year. she keeps mentioning writing another book (this time a fictional one) but who is going to publish that? it's not like she's had great success since the last book.

jess would do better if she ditched the fake simple living/minimalism. although it might be too late now she's dug that grave for herself. if she switched now she's come across as disingenous but she'd definitely make more money. I wonder if she wishes she went the traditional influencer route to begin with. there's definitely more money in it!

Reactions: 3
As always, complete overuse of the word beautiful. As a writer, she could really do with expanding her vocabulary 🙄

Is that another Sezane cardigan she’s wearing but in black? When did all these new clothes sneak in?

Is that another Sezane cardigan she’s wearing but in black? When did all these new clothes sneak in?
Yup and it's made of wool... Which isn't vegan. She's always added new clothes without mentioning it. So she can make it look like she has a small "sustainable" capsule but she doesn't

She’s bought what seems like quite a few new items this year. I actually think she’s looking great but there is a lot of effort that goes into it. In the last year I think she’s bought two long sleeve tops from olive which she sold, three Sezane cardigans and two Sezane tees, redone jeans, Oliver bonas dungarees and top, another white blouse top from somewhere I can’t remember (reformation?) tan sandals then replaces with ysl sandals, ballet flats, sold and replaced with pointed flats, heeled black shoes, heeled sandals, a ghost pink dress for a wedding, denim jacket, hunza swimsuit, a second free people cover up and maybe a Stella McCartney tote. Fine if thats what she wants but I don’t think this is minimal 🤷🏼‍♀️

We aren't seeing the whole truth regarding the house that's for sure. I can't find any information on companies house in any name either im sure she used to have a company registered 🤔 all very suspect.

The people who used to own the cottage she is in sold it and a number of other properties as part of a prior estate to the housing association. She’s “renting” at hefty discount, which is why she’s “renovating” Thats how she affords it, it’ll be markedly cheaper than standard rental up to 80% in some areas although I don’t know the particulars for Longstone. But as soon as she separated from Jason I assume she applied for one of these properties and lived with mum until one came up, feigning the whole I’m waiting until I find the right place bit for social media.

I’ll bet good money she claims benefit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The people who used to own the cottage she is in sold it and a number of other properties as part of a prior estate to the housing association. She’s “renting” at hefty discount, which is why she’s “renovating” Thats how she affords it, it’ll be markedly cheaper than standard rental up to 80% in some areas although I don’t know the particulars for Longstone. But as soon as she separated from Jason I assume she applied for one of these properties and lived with mum until one came up, feigning the whole I’m waiting until I find the right place bit for social media.

Her new vid is 'My Slow and Simple Morning Routine' i.e. she isn't up when its still dark like the rest of us who go out to work. She seems bone idle, tbh.

Reactions: 4

Well that answers the house mystery! How did you find this out? 👀

How is her morning routine even slower than my 80 year old grandma's or even less productive than mine, at my lowest point in universtity, waking up at noon.... she's in her mid thirties ffs, she has the age, mental and physical ability to do anything! Doesn't she get bored?! I'd go for a barista job or sth like that just to have a reason to get out of the house if I were her....

Watching Jess meditate, journal and workout unironically under flickering candlelight as part of her morning routine is truly the stuff of influencer parody.

If she allowed herself to eat in the morning, you can be assured we'd see some amalgamation of freshly made celery juice/green smoothie, avocado with a delicate whisper of chilli flakes on rye, and overnight soaked oats infused with chai, flax and hemp seeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She absolutely needs to get in the real world. I genuinely hope nobody believes this tit that she spews. Get a bleeping job messica

Reactions: 4
For someone with plenty of time on her hands wheres the Xmas blogs she promised?

• Haha