Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a BIG difference. She wears a lot more makeup now and camera angles can change someone's face..... But it is a bit sus that she chose not to show her face all December during vlogmas...

Reactions: 3
That's a BIG difference. She wears a lot more makeup now and camera angles can change someone's face..... But it is a bit sus that she chose not to show her face all December during vlogmas...
It’s definitely her nose that’s different.

I definitely think she did have facial surgery. Her nose looks completely different. And she didn’t show her face for the entirety of her vlogmas series this year. I mean even in the skincare routine video she didn’t show her face- seems odd. If she did have surgery and that’s what she wants it’s fine, but again I feel like she could just be open and honest about her real life instead of feeding her audience a fake and dishonest version of who she wants to be.

View attachment 1861291
This made me feel really sad for her honestly

just read jess's newsletter and her word of the year is "starving." how bleak (and a real indicator of her mental health!) she's done yet another online test (this time about attachment styles) and is obsessing over the results.

this woman is so preoccupied with trying to find "the answer" that she never just works on herself.

it's funny to me how people like jess and maddie (who claim to be minimalist living simple lives) all lose sight of who they are, and lack any self awareness to work on themselves away from the internet.

• Wow
just read jess's newsletter and her word of the year is "starving." how bleak (and a real indicator of her mental health!) she's done yet another online test (this time about attachment styles) and is obsessing over the results.

this woman is so preoccupied with trying to find "the answer" that she never just works on herself.

it's funny to me how people like jess and maddie (who claim to be minimalist living simple lives) all lose sight of who they are, and lack any self awareness to work on themselves away from the internet.
Do you think they do too much work on themselves and lose sight of real life? They're not busy enough.

Reactions: 1

To be fair her word of the year is “connection” but I’m not entirely sure why she felt starving was an appropriate use of language in the title, given that she hardly references it again throughout the letter… it’s misleading and melodramatic. Unless of course it’s a tongue in cheek acknowledgement of recent comments about her weight, but I don’t think she’s that intelligent.
And yep. She’s DEFINITELY had a nose job. She looks like a Who.

Reactions: 5
The irony that this woman wrote a book called Enough and has had a ton of work done to her face and her 2023 word is starving. Wtf!! No wonder her and & Maddie (the shopaholic with a how to be a minimalist book) get along so well.

• Heart
21442C38-6506-45B3-BCF5-562A4CB54F8F.png

I can’t actually get over the difference. It actually makes me quite sad as I’ve followed her for years and really loved her old style. If only she knew how many of her followers prefer the old Jess, and that she really was always “enough”…

Reactions: 6
She looked so much better natural. What a shame, clearly a deeply insecure woman.

You can see the bruising still around the eyes. And her chest seems fuller but hard to tell for sure
Good spot, I hadn’t noticed before but when you look it’s really obvious 🙄

View attachment 1862567
I can’t actually get over the difference. It actually makes me quite sad as I’ve followed her for years and really loved her old style. If only she knew how many of her followers prefer the old Jess, and that she really was always “enough”…
the irony of writing a book called "enough" and feeling like you have to have surgery to "fix" things about your appearance because they don't feel they're "enough" OOF

it makes me sad she feels the need to do that... but it also highlights how fake everything she says and does is. I swear the people who talk about self-love and acceptance all the time are the ones who hate themselves the most! it's like they're convincing themselves.

She looked so much better natural. What a shame, clearly a deeply insecure woman.

You can see the bruising still around the eyes. And her chest seems fuller but hard to tell for sure
i think it was always how obvious how insecure she was and still is. she's always struggling with somethjing and is never happy.

I'm not convinced she's had a boob job but I'm convinced she's had a nose job

Reactions: 4
If she’s had surgery, it’s makes her vlogmas narrative of ‘I knew I wanted to do a shorter and less perfect version’ a big sham! If she’s had surgery she should own it.

Reactions: 2
I definitely think she did have facial surgery. Her nose looks completely different. And she didn’t show her face for the entirety of her vlogmas series this year. I mean even in the skincare routine video she didn’t show her face- seems odd. If she did have surgery and that’s what she wants it’s fine, but again I feel like she could just be open and honest about her real life instead of feeding her audience a fake and dishonest version of who she wants to be.

View attachment 1861291
The tip of her nose is lifted (see this old picture) and she did hide her face lately. She looks very different now.
Screenshot_20230112-155236_Instagram.jpg

It can’t be a coincidence that she shared the abusive message from her dad insulting her ‘big nose’ around the same time as she’s had rhinoplasty. It’s sad if that’s what is underneath her unhappiness. And surgery/injectables etc won’t give anything but temporary relief.

Reactions: 8
Definitely a nose job... And it looks bad. Just my opinion. But the cute button nose she was going for doesn't suit her face. Maybe the swelling hasn't fully gone down? (Her eyes look puffy)

I'm not against plastic surgery. But I think a lot of people get it to "fix" imaginary problems . She's never going to be happy if her solution is to physically change her appearance rather than work on why she feels the need to do that.

This is really sad, she looks completely different. What a total contrast to everything she preaches. No one expects complete transparency from Instagrammers but when you build your ‘brand’ on being enough and telling others how to accept themselves, it just makes you seem fake. Not everyone has the money to have corrective surgery to change the way they feel. I think she would gain mire respect if she had been honest about the process - like when she got hair extensions - there is nothing wrong with changing things but when you make a living out of preaching self acceptance, you do owe your followers some honesty about it.

Reactions: 8
She looks so different, she’s definitely had work done, her face looks like Mariah Carey’s!