Jessica O'Mahony #2 Just think of the jam every time she says bonne maman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have to share the Easter tablescape right after showing starving children in Gaza 🙄

Reactions: 11
Need to sprinkle a bit of humanitarian work between irritating the poop out of her hubbie and the never ending consumerism. Also, be prepared - the climate activism will be cranking up again as the weather heats up.

Reactions: 5
Need to sprinkle a bit of humanitarian work between irritating the poop out of her hubbie and the never ending consumerism. Also, be prepared - the climate activism will be cranking up again as the weather heats up.
Does she do climate activism?! I don't mind the Gaza stories so much because any story she puts up after that is going to seem really frivolous in comparison. Her only other option is to not share it at all. Bit hypocritical to be lecturing on the environment though.

Reactions: 2
Does she do climate activism?! I don't mind the Gaza stories so much because any story she puts up after that is going to seem really frivolous in comparison. Her only other option is to not share it at all. Bit hypocritical to be lecturing on the environment though.
Oh there was a heavy dose of climate last year during the really warm summer spells… the usual copycat post of whatever the other huns are showing. If there’s a bandwagon passing, she’s hitching a ride!!

Reactions: 3
No sign of them at Robbie Henshaws wedding. Mustn’t have wanted a reel made about them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tadhg Beirne and Conor Murray were there so I'm surprised that they weren't. I suppose you can't invite everyone.

Reactions: 1
You can always squeeze in two more… no reason why they couldn’t attend.
it’s surly up to the couple to invite who they want, and guest can decline if they can’t make it. It’s not that odd.

Reactions: 7
Im j
it’s surly up to the couple to invite who they want, and guest can decline if they can’t make it. It’s not that odd.
Just happy Tadhg Furlong was there and in a suit #guiltycrush #sorrynotsorry #lovemespuds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't usually buy into the marriage in trouble thing but this morning's story doesn't show their relationship in a great light. Why does she post this stuff? It doesn't reflect well on either of them.

Reactions: 5
I don't usually buy into the marriage in trouble thing but this morning's story doesn't show their relationship in a great light. Why does she post this stuff? It doesn't reflect well on either of them.
That rag evoke already has an article on it. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2