Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
34D4D8F6-C021-4830-B41E-BE7C914F5BB4.png

Umm…this is what she wore for lunch at what looks a nice restaurant?? Can just imagine the other people there not knowing where to look as this one is tucks into lunch with her tits hanging out! The desperation is mortifying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It literally looks like she forgot to put on her shirt, or she started getting dressed for a business meeting then forgot and thought she was going to the beach. The secondhand embarrassment is so bad it hurts. She has the worst sense of style I’ve ever seen, and by far. That’s not even sexy, just bizarre, desperate, and tasteless.

Reactions: 5
Here we go again. Random story reposts for instant gratification followed by a “motivational” quote. Looks like her mental health is in the gutter again. Makes sense! Stevie’s been away for work AND out paintballing with his friends plus she’s not on holiday at the moment so life’s really tough right now, you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I asked my boyfriend what he thinks when he looks out of the airplane window. He thinks this. It made me question what I think. I also think the same as my boyfriend. What do you think?” WTF is that TikTok. She seriously write likes she’s in elementary school. See Jane run.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She forgot to mention the Botox and fillers that MASSIVELY contribute to her skincare routine. Not to mention she doesn’t inform her viewers (all who are children and uninformed) that just because these products work for her does not mean they will work for others.

Reactions: 7
She forgot to mention the Botox and fillers that MASSIVELY contribute to her skincare routine. Not to mention she doesn’t inform her viewers (all who are children and uninformed) that just because these products work for her does not mean they will work for others.
Came to say this when I saw her story 😂 Who would want a face that doesn’t move or show laughter lines, I really don’t get it

Reactions: 4
I don’t have tik tok so only ever see what she reposts on Instagram but duck me - her face looks scary here and also very uncomfortable. And she’s not even 30 yet…

E02964B1-F030-4C16-80DA-EA696A30FC45.png

I also laughed because she’s obviously plugging it to get more views. Looks like no one gives a flying duck, Jess 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t have tik tok so only ever see what she reposts on Instagram but duck me - her face looks scary here and also very uncomfortable. And she’s not even 30 yet…

View attachment 1502836

I also laughed because she’s obviously plugging it to get more views. Looks like no one gives a flying duck, Jess 🤣
What’s with all the little ’cutsie’ movements? This is supposed to be a grown woman 🤦🏽‍♀️ And all the chef’s kisses…give it a break! 🫣

Reactions: 1
She is probably 'busy taking breaths' again. No Posts for days again. Her busy schedule is so exhausting. Boy she never worked in her life and obviously has no expectations on herself to Do something useful in this World. I hope this area of influencers will die soon.

She is probably 'busy taking breaths' again. No Posts for days again. Her busy schedule is so exhausting. Boy she never worked in her life and obviously has no expectations on herself to Do something useful in this World. I hope this area of influencers will die soon.
After her weekend off (because she had such a exhausting work week) she posted a Video of her non existing boobs a long Look for her Virgina, her being disgusting not using a towel and wiping off her vaginal secret with her knee, acting like she takes the train. And oh Look how high my legs swings opps i exposed my Virgina aciddentaly. She isnt learning she is decreasing.

After her weekend off (because she had such a exhausting work week) she posted a Video of her non existing boobs a long Look for her Virgina, her being disgusting not using a towel and wiping off her vaginal secret with her knee, acting like she takes the train. And oh Look how high my legs swings opps i exposed my Virgina aciddentaly. She isnt learning she is decreasing.

Last edited:
She goes MIA in IG pretending to take personal time, meanwhile posts daily on TikTok. It’s funny her Jessica and sky page is public now and still doesn’t gain any more traction. That page is indicative of her true followers. Maybe 20k and maybe 2k likes. I have a friend with just over 10k followers for her business who averages 2-4K likes per post. And it doesn’t center on her ass. She’s AUTHENTIC.

She goes MIA in IG pretending to take personal time, meanwhile posts daily on TikTok. It’s funny her Jessica and sky page is public now and still doesn’t gain any more traction. That page is indicative of her true followers. Maybe 20k and maybe 2k likes. I have a friend with just over 10k followers for her business who averages 2-4K likes per post. And it doesn’t center on her ass. She’s AUTHENTIC.
Her follower count is well on the way down. She also only has a 1.21% engagement rate. I don’t know why brands would work with her. That’s less than 9,500 people engaging with her content.

She’s well on her way to irrelevancy.

Attachments

Nooooooo, I just watched her tik toks. Why did I subject myself to this? It's really just arse and frozen face sprinkled with a healthy dose of cringe.
She was lucky to get the IG follow she got simply by being in the right place at the right time. I know nothing about tik tok but I have a sneaky suspicion that it's not as easy as simply jumping on every trend she sees trying to replicate what's (mysteriously) worked for her before.

Is she done now with IG? Or is she having a mental breakdown AGAIN that sells better on TikTok?

Stevie thanking her for sharing that she goes to therapy instead of pretending life is perfect - she’s clearly only doing it for engagement and she clearly rarely goes to therapy. She shoves it down our throat when she does. Those books she reads are nonsense. No one on tiktok cares about her schtick. At least the 40 y/o’s on there get it a Gen z platform/understand the trends. Jessica is still trying to push content styles from a decade ago. She looks so out of touch. Also she better get back to weight lifting, what little booty she got is quickly disappearing and we know what little happiness she has stems from centering her pancake.

He gets worse every day. Also his latest reel - ending on an ass shot of JO, classy as always! I am full on convinced at this point that Stevia has orthorexia and an exercise addiction. Anyone remember his cringey tiktok talking about how his younger self wouldn't believe the gf he got? I think he is really just very very VERY insecure about himself - a perfect match for our equally insecure Queen. They both feed off each other and I cannot see this ending well at all...

Also WTF is he advertising for his girlfriend's management company?
I think JO is definitely anorexia; she lost a lot of weight after her wedding. Claims it through yoga but I imagine it’s excessive exercising and restricting intake.

Why does she say on IG she takes time for herself on weekends and doesn’t post, but then posts to TikTok. Also, if her IG followers are her “besties” then posting to social media shouldn’t be work. And honestly, how she posts, it’s still not work. Some influencers have truly created a full time career, that ain’t her. She tries SO hard on TikTok to fit in. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Why does she say on IG she takes time for herself on weekends and doesn’t post, but then posts to TikTok. Also, if her IG followers are her “besties” then posting to social media shouldn’t be work. And honestly, how she posts, it’s still not work. Some influencers have truly created a full time career, that ain’t her. She tries SO hard on TikTok to fit in. It’s embarrassing.
She barely posts anything on IG during the week and even then it’s nothing of interest or value that she could possibly class as ‘work.’ It’s either raging thirst trap pics for her own instant gratification or some inane crap of her holding a matcha or reading a book. Always comes across like she goes through her camera roll in a huff thinking ‘FFS, what can I post today to keep things ticking over?’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her posts and subject matter is so tedious and boring these days. She used to be really inspiring. I don’t know what happened?

Her posts and subject matter is so tedious and boring these days. She used to be really inspiring. I don’t know what happened?
I think she really went downhill when she left her husband. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy who kept her grounded.
Though back at the start of the thread (actually I think the thread on gomi), someone said they used to live near her in Dubai and apparently JO and her mum used to go to the beach to shoot videos for insta and be really rude to anyone who came nearby. So maybe she’s always been a twit but just used to be better at hiding it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.