Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadhana

I am wondering how long it will take until she will get her boobs made. Her face already is nothing as she looked like a few years ago. And stevia posting about how social media is too much about comparison but needs all those half naked shoots😵

Reactions: 1

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
What are the chances that cab convo didn’t happen, or was at least ~artfully embellished~? “You don’t look like the kind of person who needs therapy” does not sound like a thing anyone would say. It does sound like something Jessica would fantasize about other people thinking about her though.
Yes, absolutely!

feelingsalty

Have you noticed, both of them have deleted all photos from the family holiday with his parents hmmm 🤔
I was trying to find those to see the notorious macrame dress-at-dinner fiasco and thought maybe they had been in stories instead of the feed. That’s very interesting if they deleted them from the feed. Did even they realize how cringe it was?

I recently got into yoga, watched a youtube doc about the practice, think it was created by 'Dharma Bums' 2016.
One of the women interviewed in the film caught my attention, I really liked her attitude and what she said about getting into yoga (forgive me, I am new to it!).
Found her name and googled to see if she did youtube lessons. And OMG it was Jessica Olie. She's certainly moved on from that interview! I barely recognised her. In the film she struck me as relatable, she seemed so dedicated, laid back, and she looked really lovely too.

Needless to say I can't relate one iota to what came after. I thought I'd made a spelling error when I landed on her youtube page. A completely different person, inside and out. I don't get too interested in online personalities, but this was worth a WTF moment from me. She really had something going back then, it seems such a shame tbh. I checked out the insta and it was pretty much 99.9% wall-to-wall arse cheeks. Oh well.
Watched the Dharma video ages ago and I would agree that Jessica has completely changed since then.

View attachment 1402115This is what JO really looks like.
She was far more relatable before her Insta fame and sadly her eating disorder.

She was actually so aspirational in her previous life. All those shots of her in her high rise Dubai apartment with her Olympic medalist husband. She was genuine Instagram goals.

then She made the mistake of cheating on him and doing that awful q&a where she said she was so bored that she “wanted to cheat” on her husband, for a guy who quite obviously liked her for the follower count. He milked her for that and she then ditched her terminal dad to traipse after a guy who didn’t like her, all the while making content about how she can’t wait to get pregnant.

she’s now with a guy who is OBSESSED with calorie counting (obviously not good for eating disorder queen Jess) and is basing her happiness on when he can be arsed to film himself picking her up in the air like a doll
wow! So she actually said she wanted to cheat on her husband?

She was actually so aspirational in her previous life. All those shots of her in her high rise Dubai apartment with her Olympic medalist husband. She was genuine Instagram goals.

then She made the mistake of cheating on him and doing that awful q&a where she said she was so bored that she “wanted to cheat” on her husband, for a guy who quite obviously liked her for the follower count. He milked her for that and she then ditched her terminal dad to traipse after a guy who didn’t like her, all the while making content about how she can’t wait to get pregnant.

she’s now with a guy who is OBSESSED with calorie counting (obviously not good for eating disorder queen Jess) and is basing her happiness on when he can be arsed to film himself picking her up in the air like a doll
wow! So she actually said she wanted to cheat on her husband?

Last edited:
Note how “pay invoices for OLIE” goes unchecked. Priorities! Rather buy cupcakes than pay freelancers/suppliers eh? No consideration for others.
I think she’s doing it wrong and unchecking the things she did do?? Because what kind of weirdo would work from the bottom up?

ceecee444

What “quality” is she referring to? Showing off her splits and backbends and handstands in private?
Out to scam teenage girls again. SMH.
And you know when you see the word, “investment” that means ££££!

ceecee444

The slides retail at around £550 - £650 and she’ll probably never wear them again after this holiday. It blows my mind how much she spends on a regular basis. I mean she must be dipping into some sort of trust fund or inheritance to be able to buy designer stuff so frequently but I digress.
Expecting the first a** shots to be up shortly…
I think the slides were a birthday gift from the boyf! 😀

PostiveVibezOnly

She goes MIA in IG pretending to take personal time, meanwhile posts daily on TikTok. It’s funny her Jessica and sky page is public now and still doesn’t gain any more traction. That page is indicative of her true followers. Maybe 20k and maybe 2k likes. I have a friend with just over 10k followers for her business who averages 2-4K likes per post. And it doesn’t center on her ass. She’s AUTHENTIC.
Nooooooo, I just watched her tik toks. Why did I subject myself to this? It's really just arse and frozen face sprinkled with a healthy dose of cringe.
She was lucky to get the IG follow she got simply by being in the right place at the right time. I know nothing about tik tok but I have a sneaky suspicion that it's not as easy as simply jumping on every trend she sees trying to replicate what's (mysteriously) worked for her before.

Sadhana

From what is she having money? I can only imagine she got it from her dad. She does nothing at all.

ceecee444

Jess, you’re not wild and crazy for sucking some helium and being awkward. You’re pretty effing weird though for posting a TikTok about wearing a bikini on family vacation when you’re not even on a family vacation. I especially like the casual pivot to “look at the view” so the camera can get a shot of your butt. Smooth. And a very cool thing to brag about. Bravo for being so deeply insecure and desperate for validation that you’ll dress inappropriately for any occasion.

She seems to have spent the majority of her trip to Greece making content for social media and scrolling her phone. Someone drag this lady on a trip somewhere without cell service. She would have an absolute meltdown but after that maybe she’d get a little perspective.
Have you noticed, both of them have deleted all photos from the family holiday with his parents hmmm 🤔

Absolutely creasing up at Stevias story with the interlocking G Gucci belt. These two deserve each other with their basic and dated label flashing. I would be too embarrassed to wear that in public 🙈
It’s the fact it’s styled with a casual polo oxford for me…and the fact it’s the most generic ‘look at me’ item someone could buy. Basic items = designer for show, not for appreciation. They just wear labels for the sake of wearing them vs when it makes sense to wear them.

Also, LMAO wtf is the story of his hand for the sleep app (image below). Why not post your view or a screengrab of the app…instead of this really fucking weird hand photo.

Attachments

w8g

VIP Member
Does her sister have to have a camera shoved in her face the second she gets off the plane? Must be exhausting having Jess as a sister.
Planting a camera to show how surprised the mum was is also extremely disingenuous. YEA RIGHT she didn’t know her daughter is arriving today.

I see she’s plugging her dog/elvn/dog account. I just don’t understand what’s the point if she wants to keep it private but want to promote it at the same time.

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
I took it as meaning she was going to her mum’s house for a sleepover but I wouldn’t put it past her to call her dog her daughter!!

Her posts and subject matter is so tedious and boring these days. She used to be really inspiring. I don’t know what happened?