Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s aggressively grabbing her cheek to create a rounded line is insane. We can all blatantly see how forced it is, but for some reason she thinks it looks good.
lol exactly, I guess it’s all for those few commenters who either don’t see how forced it is or are just sucking up to her for whatever reason. She gets so excited for the ass compliments. 🤦‍♀️ Seems like straight-up disrespect for her own body to me though, like you dislike the way you look so much that you learn all these really desperate tricks to make it look a different way all so you can objectify yourself on the internet.

I don’t think she drops those friends, I think those friends drop her. And I’d use friends loosely with Jessica.
It’s kind of sad that it seems like she’s never had a real friend in her life, or at least kept one.

Reactions: 4
I find it so odd that women will praise her literal bare ass and then Jess is like "omg thank you." But if a man was like omg nice ass she'd be like "cool story🙄"

It makes no f*cking sense! You're posting your asshole for attention. But she acts like she doesn't. It's so annoying! She'd get no views if she was fully clothed. So she's half naked for the views then gets annoyed when it's commented on in a way that she doesn't like. Apparently she doesn't care what people think but she loves clapping back at the men in her comments. Maybe block them if it bothers you so much? Oh wait, she won't. Cuz she needs the followers cuz she's DESPERATE AF.

And since we've mentioned Stevie and his body dysmorphia and not posting Jess and Jess not being able to do a handstand they've all of a sudden posted that lol. And someone here said she'd post the ass spread photo after vacay and was completely right! Do they read here or is it a coincidence? Or are they that predictable? If they do read here then hey Jess! Can't wait to see you in the working field since your IG is failing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so odd that women will praise her literal bare ass and then Jess is like "omg thank you." But if a man was like omg nice ass she'd be like "cool story🙄"

It makes no f*cking sense! You're posting your asshole for attention. But she acts like she doesn't. It's so annoying! She'd get no views if she was fully clothed. So she's half naked for the views then gets annoyed when it's commented on in a way that she doesn't like. Apparently she doesn't care what people think but she loves clapping back at the men in her comments. Maybe block them if it bothers you so much? Oh wait, she won't. Cuz she needs the followers cuz she's DESPERATE AF.

And since we've mentioned Stevie and his body dysmorphia and not posting Jess and Jess not being able to do a handstand they've all of a sudden posted that lol. And someone here said she'd post the ass spread photo after vacay and was completely right! Do they read here or is it a coincidence? Or are they that predictable? If they do read here then hey Jess! Can't wait to see you in the working field since your IG is failing 🤣
I honestly think it will help them both to read here because all our comments are very constructive and valid. And I welcome them to join in the conversation!
---

Anyway my fellow tattlers, it is time for a new thread and I’m happy to create one. We need suggestions for the new thread title!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sometimes I think Stevie couldn’t give me anymore ick if he tried, and then he talks on his stories 🤢🤢🤢

His accent is sooo bleeping pretentious and this character he’s playing is so inauthentic and unbelievable.

Women across London and the globe should thank Jessica for taking this creep de la creep off the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.