Jessica Olie #2 One girl, three poses, ten finsta accounts, zero engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will do my best with this recap!

Took Stevie and his parents on a "press stay" to the same Maldives resort she went with Will in 2018.

JO completed our bingo by giving us ass spread photos, splits on water (left side only), half assed arm balances and crazy contorted her body to lean against a poor palm tree for that Instagram 2012 video.

Oh, let’s also not forget that she gets thrush so much that she needs to travel with Canestan. Babes, just go see a GP. And get Stevie some anti fungal cream too.

Steve got his PT certification and at the same time indirectly admitted to having body dysmorphia. But he wants to HELP us all. He says he’s been HELPING friends and family over the last ten years so now he wants to HELP others. Give him all your money is what he’s saying. Give him that Barebells + Gymshark sponsorship is what he REALLY is saying.

Morgan brought the tea and called her homophobic.
1676025664509.png

There are now 10 finsta accounts that we know of, and probably a ton more that we don’t know of.
JO’s MO for creating fake engagement includes: resharing her own post 6 to 10 times, using Sky’s account, pretending to be a talking dog, forcing family to comment and share every post, reply to every useless comment thereby doubling the number of comments under every post, replying to every creepy comment because she secretly loves the creepy attention.
Truly tragic if she thinks this is going to make a dent in her dying social media career. She’s bleeding followers faster than she can create more finsta accounts.

Asking her stage mum to beg for engagement for you:
1676025833211.png

What else…

Receding hairline is receding even further. She’s looking a bit Bill Bailey these days.

JO displays signs of low IQ or developmental delays… “my favourite number is 11”

Stevie unknowingly doxxing their home address by posting about the new restaurant that opened in the building.

Starting new things/businesses and not following through - her youtube was dead before it arrived, loads of complaints on her Olie programme about being cheated of their money. We're expecting a relaunch of more yoga mats soon and let's see how this one will crash and burn.

Will and Nastia expecting a baby and living the life JO wanted.

She’s addicted to filters and cannot stop using them, even lied about her eye colour and accepted compliment when that's not what they look like
1676026024539.png

Her relationship with everyone is weird:

- I'm going to visit my dad at the nursing home // wears a super revealing tiny dress

- I'm taking my mum to Finland // hey mum take a photo of me in my wedgie leotard arching my back on the bed so I can parade my ass

- I don't weigh myself anymore because I'm not going to let a number ruin me. Let's not obsess over our bodies // here's a shot of my bare ass in the mirror at the gym ✨body positivity guys✨ btw I wear XS. I repeat, XS!!!

- Stevie loves me for who I am // Steve: hey guys here's my pilot ebook, we keep you safe! Here's me at the gym lol big muscles! So many of you asking me about NFT and crypto

- I'm a ✨yoga instructor✨ // proceeds to do a pike handstand cos she can't do a full handstand, over arching her back for everything, completely disregarding what yoga really is

- I think we should all be comfortable being ourselves ✨mental health✨ //proceeds to overfill her lips, refuses therapy, and calling her ex abusive.

Feel free to add on to the recap. Let's keep this thread going...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cue the return of the contortionist body checks at the gym and the 2 greasy face-framing tendrils of hair desperately trying to distract from her receding hairline.

I predict we'll get 3-4 days of peppy 'home life' content from Jess before the post-vacation blues sink in and she disappears until her BXR workshop next week (if it's even still happening). What do we think the odds are of her actually following through with her threat 'promise' to upload a Maldives vlog to YouTube?

Reactions: 6
Will do my best with this recap!

Feel free to add on to the recap. Let's keep this thread going...
Great recap! :ROFLMAO: Took us through all the insanity of the past couple of years.

will add:
-she morphs into the people she surrounds herself with and copies everything they do and acts like them. She was into gin and tonics and drinking alcohol with old friends and will, but now with stevia, since he doesn’t drink much, all of sudden JO doesn’t drink much

-older stuff: she was married and divorced from her swimmer ex husband, then slid into Will’s DMs (a male model) and spent her sick father’s last Christmas at home chasing after Will to Australia hoping he wouldn’t leave her,Will still left her and she then proceeded to take a bunch of nude pics at the beach to prove something.

-she used to have a partnership with Alo before there was some drama with the company and JO who has no backbone and stands for nothing jumped ship and ran away from that partnership to make sure her personal image wasn’t tainted. Claimed she was happy she could wear whatever now and wanted to experiment more with clothes. Not even a heartbeat later, she signed with gymshark and swapped out her Alo clothes for a closet full of GS (in XS only!!as mentioned earlier lol). She’s clearly gained weight in the last couple of years but she refuses to size up any of her clothes so she looks like she is constantly constricting her blood flow. The rest of her closet consists of overpriced ugly designer labels that also don’t fit her and make her look like a kid playing dress up

-she can’t keep any friendships and she spends the majority of her time with her current pet of the day (abandoned other pets) and her mum is her only true friend with a very odd relationship. Her mum is her biggest enabler and coddles this nearly 30yr old

-never teaches classes in person except for a random workshop once or twice a year and even then it’s focused on either splits, handstands, or backbends. She doesn’t know anything else to teach

-she’s had multiple clothing lines fail: the elf one lol (11), her sage and moon yoga themed clothing and those leg warmers

-she’s had a failed jewellery line

-she’s had 2 failed workout apps which were terrible and didn’t refund people who paid for a useless product

-she’s had a yoga mat company that failed twice and that she has been working on the relaunch for over half a year with promises of it being close to release for months and months. It must be crafted by the gods at this rate how long she is working on getting it perfect lol. It will also fail realistically.

-she tried selling candles and journals (I think she tried to copy the people who make the 5minute journal). Both of those were a fail too

-to summarize: JO only sees her followers as meal ticket and a way to fund her current lifestyle. She doesn’t truly care about helping people and is always looking for the next product to shill at her followers. Unfortunately for her, a lot of her original followers have outgrown her and her new teen followers don’t have the funds to buy her rubbish products

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Excellent recap @w8g and @formerlurkerrr
What an absolute tit show her life is.

Now she’s back to bodychecking and getting an outrageously expensive face treatment (full disclaimer: this is an assumption. Looked for prices at their website but there are none which usually means if you have to ask how much you can’t afford it 😅).
Absolutely bleeping ate her virtue signalling regarding the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria. So far she’s reposted two stories with the only comment being 💔. Joke!
What a bleeping boring existence.

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to/ watched Stevie speak. He’s SUCH a turnoff 🤢 but like someone here said: we should all be grateful to her that she took this creep off the market 🤣

• Haha
I bet she went to her aesthetician to get a top up on her lip too. The BXR in-person event is next week and we know she hates her face as she cannot live without a filter.

If that Maldives vlog doesnt go up this weekend, I doubt it ever will...

Reactions: 5
Now she’s back to bodychecking and getting an outrageously expensive face treatment (full disclaimer: this is an assumption. Looked for prices at their website but there are none which usually means if you have to ask how much you can’t afford it 😅).
[/QUOTE]
My aunt who is almost 70 got this done. It's like a non surgical face lift. For her entire face it was around $900. No joke. Jess only got her chin done so just assume it was hundreds of dollars. It's honestly ridiculous. Especially since she's so young. She does this procedure, gets botox and fillers and she still uses a filter. tit's mental.

• Wow
It's honestly ridiculous. Especially since she's so young. She does this procedure, gets botox and fillers and she still uses a filter. tit's mental.
It shocks me how much she hates her natural appearance—she’s always trying to change everything and look different in photos. I can see dropping the money on something like this if you’re older and feeling like you’d like to look a little perkier again (after how fast I aged after having a kid, I get it lol), but she’s in her 20s, no kids, and all she does is workout, lounge, shop, and vacation. You look at her old photos and think, where is that girl? She looks nothing like herself now.

I’m sure Steve’s body dysmorphia feeds into hers as well. It’s not great that she’s with someone as appearance-obsessed and insecure as she is.

Thanks for the excellent recaps and new thread!

5444B002-494A-48DA-A8C1-A35EA352E048.png

876B68B9-3070-4D84-B10D-EE5E3D5AB2CB.png

---

He’s such a simp. Imagine your partner bringing you somewhere that reminds them of an ex from more than 3yrs ago!! She’s still talking about Will and they haven’t been together for more than 3yrs now! Get over him. He’s moved on and has a wife and a kid on the way. The fact that stevia is ok with her constantly talking about Will and open to being sloppy seconds at places she’s taken Will to :censored:

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just because 2 people aren't compatible doesn't mean one was emotionally abusive. If one person is too weak or shy to share their feelings that doesn't mean the other person was emotionally abusive. I know I don't know what thier relationship was like but Jess not taking accountability for anything like she was some perfect treasure is such bs. None of her relationships have ever worked out. But hey it's all the men. Definitely not her at all.

Also isn't it funny how she mentioned her ex when we have been writing here about how she took Stevie to a place where she was smashing pissers with a so called abusive ex🤣 if I was traumatized I wouldn't go back to a place that reminded me of such a time. But hey you do you queen😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear god how many times must she talk about her “abusive ex”.
im really annoyed with myself for not adding “abusive ex” to our bingo.

she pinned her pootalk tiktok!! :ROFLMAO:
She must think she’s being so funny, talking about poo!
---

I just find it so funny that she comments I love you on Stevie‘s comments but he never, ever says it back. 🤔

I bet she went to her aesthetician to get a top up on her lip too.
I think you’re right. She’s gone silent. You’d think she’d at least show an after photo of the procedure but she can’t/ won’t if she also got fillers/ injections.
So much for owning up to it and being confident in who she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
47 comments so far - including Stevie’s, her mum’s and sister’s and all her responses. I feel embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Man, Will should send her a cease and desist. That’s straight up defamation. No offense, but the girl he was with before never had a bad thing to say about him and he married and had a baby with the girl he was with after her. Something tells me he’s not the problem…But yea, if I were him I’d tell her to duck off or my attorney will be calling. She makes it blatantly obvious who she’s talking about by saying she was with him at that hotel. She is not hiding who it is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.