Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I kept meaning to mention her and her husband are like twins 🤮

Also Jess if u read here I'm fuckin sick of it now, wash your hair more than once a week god dammit!!! Clart!

Reactions: 2
Yes! I kept meaning to mention her and her husband are like twins 🤮

Also Jess if u read here I'm fuckin sick of it now, wash your hair more than once a week god dammit!!! Clart!
Agreed, there are people out there who are at all oily and can get away with a hair wash once a week.... Jess ain’t one of them

Me and my OH look like siblings too... it’s weird but it wasn’t a conscious decision! He looks like me let’s wife him 😂

Im torn- half of me thinks you can see her genuinely trying to grow her page and develop a little, in terms of the new insta tv videos etc, the other half thinks she s a try hard and skip half that tit. Can’t win I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Does she read on here. She mentioned her face was wet again and apologised for her hair. I think she's just coping with life like all of us. I'm relieved she doesn't do ads I really hate those on others I follow.
You must of missed those... she Is definitely another of the SWIPE UP brigade 😉

Has anyone just seen her stories on insta? Tea time. Sausages and mash. Im assuming just her and milli. Theres a plate of about 18 sausages and 20 Yorkshire puds. Wth

Reactions: 4
She said she was going to her mums for dinner.... so she would be there as well.... either way I looked at it and thought bloody hell thats a lot of food!!!!

Yeah same, I felt a bit sick. I mean I can eat ALOT! but even I thought it was a bit much!!!!

Anyone see the period cramp vid yday of her slumped over the puffy 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
yewh I did and it was vile . Normal people just get on with things during a period . She does not act like a woman . The whole story was very cringy and attention seeking
yewh I did and it was vile . Normal people just get on with things during a period . She does not act like a woman . The whole story was very cringy and attention seeking

The cramp thing doesn't bother me at all. She can act however she wants. Her spare room needs a bit damp dusting tho

The cramp thing doesn't bother me at all. She can act however she wants. Her spare room needs a bit damp dusting tho
with the music playing sayingwith lyrics she wants to die was too much would you not agree ? Also some people don’t have periods and would love them I found

I didn’t see it but I have had agonising periods where I’ve felt like dying before - I have Endo and PCOS though so what a normal period to me is different to another. (Also the Depo worked wonders for relieving the pain!) x

Reactions: 3
The state of that dusty unit was shocking ... she works 3 days a week no kids ... how long would it take to wipe that over 😲

Reactions: 12
The state of that dusty unit was shocking ... she works 3 days a week no kids ... how long would it take to wipe that over 😲
I was watching it, willing her to just do it and get it over with there and then. Don’t leave it for another day JUST bleeping WIPE IT DOWN NOWWWW

• Haha
Reactions: 10
with the music playing sayingwith lyrics she wants to die was too much would you not agree ? Also some people don’t have periods and would love them I found
I don’t think it’s fair to say she can’t talk about cramps because some people don’t have periods

Reactions: 20
Also I'm not fully sure people who dont have periods would feel jealous or hard done by due to someone having cramps. Yeah sure, maybe there are people who wish they ovulated each month etc especially if they are trying to conceive, but i guarantee that they dong wish to have bad cramps

Reactions: 8
Also I'm not fully sure people who dont have periods would feel jealous or hard done by due to someone having cramps. Yeah sure, maybe there are people who wish they ovulated each month etc especially if they are trying to conceive, but i guarantee that they dong wish to have bad cramps
Yeah I agree with you I meant more the ovulation part etc than the actual period sorry x

I don’t think it’s fair to say she can’t talk about cramps because some people don’t have periods
Yeah I agree with you I meant more the ovulation part etc than the actual period sorry x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.