Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't washed her hair all week it's absolutely rank did anyone notice it in the car yesterday morning it was thick with grease, still scraped up in the same bun today. Doesn't look like she's washed her face either clogging it up every day with her b&m foundation and she wonders why her skin is like that?!?!?
I tried that B&M foundation and it’s AWFUL so greasy and weird. I have fairly oily skin and it was a complete disaster on me, I’m not sure why she uses it to be honest? It’s cheap but so bad! Doublewear dupe it is not! The bottles may be similar but that’s as far as it goes

Reactions: 1
I tried that B&M foundation and it’s AWFUL so greasy and weird. I have fairly oily skin and it was a complete disaster on me, I’m not sure why she uses it to be honest? It’s cheap but so bad! Doublewear dupe it is not! The bottles may be similar but that’s as far as it goes
She definitely seems to be getting oilier by the day, despite the expensive primer

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She hasn't washed her hair all week it's absolutely rank did anyone notice it in the car yesterday morning it was thick with grease, still scraped up in the same bun today. Doesn't look like she's washed her face either clogging it up every day with her b&m foundation and she wonders why her skin is like that?!?!?
She's rank, I can't believe she's working in a bank and dealing with the public looking like that.

She said yesterday morning that she had used miscellar water on her face so it sounds like she doesn't wash in the morning 🤢

Not sure what's got into her today but she's acting so desperate! She's really trying to be funny, it's cringeworthy!

Reactions: 4
Agree with the yucky not washing and her skin is terrible (very obvious why!) - but I really like her! She’s easy to watch, doesn’t take herself too seriously.. I laugh. Not all the time but she can be pretty funny!

Reactions: 3
She's rank, I can't believe she's working in a bank and dealing with the public looking like that.

She said yesterday morning that she had used miscellar water on her face so it sounds like she doesn't wash in the morning 🤢

Not sure what's got into her today but she's acting so desperate! She's really trying to be funny, it's cringeworthy!
Danielle Vanier tagged her a few weeks ago about being a really funny account and since then she’s been so desperately funny and it’s beyond cringe. She did used to be randomly funny but now it’s every story and that laugh she does when she finds herself funny 🙈

Love Jess but noticed the liking and commenting on brummymummy which is off putting because she's the worst.

I like her I think she does a lot of good for the plus size community and I do find her funny but agree just lately I don’t know what it is or why but she seems to have lost the plot a bit and is coming across as OTT

Reactions: 5
Jess used to always try and respond to messages or even mention her messages in her stories.
Now they arent even read or acknowledged. The question box ones are different. I mean, like her direct messages.

Ive followed her for years and she always responded to me, now they arent even read.

Its a bit of a kick in the teeth to those who have been around since the beginning

Reactions: 15
Danielle Vanier tagged her a few weeks ago about being a really funny account and since then she’s been so desperately funny and it’s beyond cringe. She did used to be randomly funny but now it’s every story and that laugh she does when she finds herself funny 🙈
That numpty Rosie Ramsay gave her a shout out recently too 🙄

She said yesterday morning that she had used s water on her face so it sounds like she doesn't wash in the morning 🤢

I am not a morning person at all, never have been. I shower at night and then in the morning I use miscellar water and toner before I moisturize just to get clean skin. Unless it’s like 40 degrees then I don’t see why I’d do more since I got into bed clean.

Each to their own, I guess.

Reactions: 8
Does she read on here. She mentioned her face was wet again and apologised for her hair. I think she's just coping with life like all of us. I'm relieved she doesn't do ads I really hate those on others I follow.

Does she read on here. She mentioned her face was wet again and apologised for her hair. I think she's just coping with life like all of us. I'm relieved she doesn't do ads I really hate those on others I follow.
🤣 she certainly does does do Ads for clothes...phone cases...beauty products!!!

I just think she needs to get some professional advice on how to cope with her oiliness. Invest in a few really good quality products! It’s always X out of this box and y out of my advent calendar. Minis or gifted bits. I personally don’t like the Elemis cleansing balm as it makes my skin greasy! She always looks super shiny and I don’t think she does anything to help it really.

Oh and she needs to wash her hair more often!! It’s always minging

Reactions: 6
I just think she needs to get some professional advice on how to cope with her oiliness. Invest in a few really good quality products! It’s always X out of this box and y out of my advent calendar. Minis or gifted bits. I personally don’t like the Elemis cleansing balm as it makes my skin greasy! She always looks super shiny and I don’t think she does anything to help it really.
I agree. I had really oily skin not too dissimilar to Jess’. Makeup would just glide off my skin. I literally just googled what products to use and one of the worst things you can use is mattifying products as they just block your skin and make it go into overdrive with oil. Sometimes the targeted stuff is the worst. I just make sure my products are oil free and I’ve seen a massive improvement.

If she was going to be sick then I'd stop eating!! It's a sign that your gut is struggling. Serious food issues here.

Why anyone would eat that much when they are feeling so sick is beyond me ?! Glad to see she has washed today ... it really annoys me the amount of followers she has, it’s like the bigger she gets (she was size 22 now a size 26) the more followers she gets and the more people will be like this ... so inspirational ....

• Sad
I used to really like Jess... but now it all feels a bit forced and comes across a bit desperate to be funny!?! I don’t know, just my opinion.

I feel like she complains a lot about being tired etc. I don’t think she has a particularly healthy lifestyle. And I feel like next to each other her and milli look like siblings! They live like teenagers... they seem to absolutely trash the place and then spend an afternoon tidying up, then spend the next week trashing it again and repeat!

Just my observations and opinions.... dont expect every one will agree!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Jess... but now it all feels a bit forced and comes across a bit desperate to be funny!?! I don’t know, just my opinion.

I feel like she complains a lot about being tired etc. I don’t think she has a particularly healthy lifestyle. And I feel like next to each other her and milli look like siblings!

Omg they actually do don’t they !!

She’s desperately trying to be so Instagram famous and she’s constantly doing videos ❣. Nobody cares what you are wearing or how many shits you took today 😂

I feel like she complains a lot about being tired etc. I don’t think she has a particularly healthy lifestyle. And I feel like next to each other her and milli look like siblings! They live like teenagers... they seem to absolutely trash the place and then spend an afternoon tidying up, then spend the next week trashing it again and repeat!

I find lots of couples kinda start to look like each other... or are very similar.... my son and his gf look very similar because they have the same colouring/eye/hair colour..... these two really do too now i've seen them in a pic together........ i used to like following her for her clothes as I'm a bigger lady and even bought a dress she was wearing on her hols last year but all the recent stuff is pretty rank....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.