Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for sharing opinions but discussing her private area? Really? I'm all for dissing the taste in clothes, 10 min takeover and the oven etc but I think it's a bit unfair to pull someone apart for the size of their privates etc

Reactions: 10
I'm all for sharing opinions but discussing her private area? Really? I'm all for dissing the taste in clothes, 10 min takeover and the oven etc but I think it's a bit unfair to pull someone apart for the size of their privates etc
It’s a fashion mishap. It’s not like people are saying she has a massive chubby vagina 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just sharing the unflattering shorts, as said above it's a fashion mishap. Also no worse than saying how unflattering other clothes are or saying her fanny stinks 🤷🏼‍♀️🐫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m new here 👋 I used to be such a fan of Jess when I first started following her, maybe 3 years ago. Lately however I struggle to watch her stories! She’s constantly in the same pyjamas for days on end, seems to just slum around on days when she’s not in work.

Reactions: 11
I used to love following Jess on insta. I found her so funny and so stylish. I hope she gets out of her funk and sorts herself out soonish.

Reactions: 4
Jess might be a massive pain at times but I do hope she is ok, her eyes look very puffy and red as if she's been crying a lot 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.