Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she's going to the hospital. Hope everything is OK.

I don't know why but the state of that housecoat made me feel sad - there's just something so depressing about that. It was proper filthy and there really isn't any excuse for it getting in that mess, just seems really... tragic? I can't word what I'm meaning properly but I don't know, just strikes me that something else has to be at play.

Reactions: 5
Getting the camera up the bum tomorrow and she's been out for dinner and drinks ?! Surely she needs to have been on perfect prep for at least 12 hours shouldn't she ? Anyone else that I've heard of getting that procedure hasn't been allowed to eat
I thought that too. I know people who've had it done, prepare up to 48hrs beforehand with definitely no alcohol ๐Ÿค”

I wonder why she's going to the hospital. Hope everything is OK.

I don't know why but the state of that housecoat made me feel sad - there's just something so depressing about that. It was proper filthy and there really isn't any excuse for it getting in that mess, just seems really... tragic? I can't word what I'm meaning properly but I don't know, just strikes me that something else has to be at play.
She's got suspected Diverticulitis but needs a colonoscopy to check there's nothing else there. I do actually hope she's ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her skin looks absolutely shocking today so red and inflamed looking. Surely she will have to sort it soon as trowelling a foot of make up on to cover it isn't doing it any favours . So many treatment options available I don't understand why she isn't getting it sorted

Reactions: 2
Shes replied to so many messages last night and will still reply to some soon. What a load of bullshit, she stopped replying to my messages months ago

Reactions: 2
When I had a colonoscopy, it was white foods, no dairy, no meat and this foul drink in the last 24 hours, that frankly cleaned mell out... I couldn't trust a fart for days!

Reactions: 7
The anxiety of needing a camera up is worse for her than the anxiety of damaging her health because of her appalling lifestyle.
Eat better, move more and wash yourself then you probably wouldnt be needing a camera up there at the age of 32.

Reactions: 9
The anxiety of needing a camera up is worse for her than the anxiety of damaging her health because of her appalling lifestyle.
Eat better, move more and wash yourself then you probably wouldnt be needing a camera up there at the age of 32.
This x 100000000

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m hoping her GP/consultant (whoever sheโ€™s seeing) is having a good word with her about her lifestyle. More brownies purchased tonight..... Another gammon to gnaw at this week... another weekend where sheโ€™s done duck all. None of this is healthy and wonโ€™t be helping the symptoms sheโ€™s experiencing

What age are her grandparents? Be self isolating soon and she will still be expecting to get Sunday dinners made for her. Lazy witch.

What age are her grandparents? Be self isolating soon and she will still be expecting to get Sunday dinners made for her. Lazy witch.
Exactly, she made out in the past that she goes round there to do them a favour as people stopped going for dinner in the past. Really she goes round for a free roast & to be waited on because her and milli are too lazy to cook a Sunday dinner.

WHYYYYYY with the constant zoom
This absolutely does my tits in also and I just skip through her stories when she starts doing it.
Shes got quite a pretty face when shes got make up and just looking / talking straight to the camera but the facial gurns and zooming turns my stomach ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else really glad that sheโ€™s got short nails now? It makes me feel a bit queasy when sheโ€™s touching her face with those usually long grubby looking nails ๐Ÿคข I always think of all the germs under them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else really glad that sheโ€™s got short nails now? It makes me feel a bit queasy when sheโ€™s touching her face with those usually long grubby looking nails ๐Ÿคข I always think of all the germs under them ๐Ÿ˜‚
All the gammon and coooookie crumbs. Bet the nail tech has to pick the dirt out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.