Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh...why doesn’t she train the dog?

Ripping up post isn’t funny.

Reactions: 3
Uh...why doesn’t she train the dog?

Ripping up post isn’t funny.
Little Peanut should really work on her limited beliefs. It's only then she'll be able to free herself from eating the post and go for what she really wants in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m all for self love and all that jazz but my god could she love herself more??! It’s a bit much!!

Nice to see she can finally afford to treat herself to the Dyson Airwrap. I guess all those £300 courses add up rather nicely!

I mean, it’s not like she’s treated herself in a while is it? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Lips, nails, hair, lotions, potions, crystals, ASOS orders on the regular ... whilst Jenson got a few monster trucks for his birthday.

Reactions: 4
Nice to see she can finally afford to treat herself to the Dyson Airwrap. I guess all those £300 courses add up rather nicely!

I mean, it’s not like she’s treated herself in a while is it? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Lips, nails, hair, lotions, potions, crystals, ASOS orders on the regular ... whilst Jenson got a few monster trucks for his birthday.
Is that all he got? Poor boy. Not that I think kids need loads but still!

Reactions: 1

She is a single mum who needs to pay for the house, kids, food. She has a David Lloyd membership, lots of treatments done regularly. How does she pay for all this? Surly mlms can't be relied upon as a consistent form of income?

She is a single mum who needs to pay for the house, kids, food. She has a David Lloyd membership, lots of treatments done regularly. How does she pay for all this? Surly mlms can't be relied upon as a consistent form of income?
From what I have heard and putting together other pieces (we have a mutual friend), she declared her CM wage, but any tropic/ spiritual scam courses were all under the radar, plus benefits, plus Petes money for the boys. I don't think she's hard up at all, plus she spends almost 0 on them kids anyway, all on her best self x

• Sad
Reactions: 5
From what I have heard and putting together other pieces (we have a mutual friend), she declared her CM wage, but any tropic/ spiritual scam courses were all under the radar, plus benefits, plus Petes money for the boys. I don't think she's hard up at all, plus she spends almost 0 on them kids anyway, all on her best self x
I did wonder if she was playing the benifits game. Seeing Pete he's obviously not short of money, but they seem to have such an unhealthy relationship I wondered if he paid the bare minimum to her for the boys and then bought for them himself As and when. And your right, she spends absolutely nothing on the boys herself. She just seems to have endless amounts of money for someone with no real life job.

I did wonder if she was playing the benifits game. Seeing Pete he's obviously not short of money, but they seem to have such an unhealthy relationship I wondered if he paid the bare minimum to her for the boys and then bought for them himself As and when. And your right, she spends absolutely nothing on the boys herself. She just seems to have endless amounts of money for someone with no real life job.
I really don’t think she would get away with claiming benefits being so public and I’m sure that Pete would dob her in 100% ! I’m sure a lot of what she has is on credit etc I’d love to know if she were up to her eyeballs in debt paying for all this insta tit!

Reactions: 2
She’s about 5 mins down the road from me and I know exactly which house she lives in due to her posting online. Her rent alone would likely be £1000 a month (down south so quite expensive)....no way could she afford the life she lives if it wasn’t for benefits or Pete topping her up. I don’t believe she earns the amount she spends. Surely channel mum can’t be paying her much, if anything? She doesn’t promote anything to do with them and hardly uploads to youtube.
the David Lloyd she goes to is about £70 a month but I’ve never seen her take her kids on holiday or even a day out to a theme park which she’s paid for, Paultons Park is 20 mins down the road. She’s so selfish, her priorities are all wrong.

Reactions: 6
My local David Lloyd was about £165 for me and two kids to use the facilities and crèche was extra on top.... she’s all about looking gangster rich it’s shamefully obvious.

Is CM still paying her as she has had the creator tag removed from her name. I thought they only payed those who had that as an official creator. I was on there from when I tried but stopped as soon as I realised how toxic it was

Last edited:
Completely agree with above posters. David Lloyd is so expensive we were paying nearly £300 a month for a family of four. Cancelled in lockdown!
How she can be affording this lifestyle as a single parent without a regular good income I really don’t know. She certainly doesn’t scrimp on herself.

Is CM still paying her as she has had the creator tag removed from her name. I thought they only payed those who had that as an official creator. I was on there from when I tried but stopped as soon as I realised how toxic it was
do channel mum pay a monthly wage to the vloggers with the creator symbol? Some of them are shocking 🤣 Haylee from Myhappyeverafter Hardly ever uploads so how the duck is she still a creator!

Are you still being shown on their website then? No one seems to update them!

do channel mum pay a monthly wage to the vloggers with the creator symbol? Some of them are shocking 🤣 Haylee from Myhappyeverafter Hardly ever uploads so how the duck is she still a creator!

Are you still being shown on their website then? No one seems to update them!
I believe they do anyway for the official ones, those who are underneath are just "plugged" to the channel they dont actually work "for them". Don't know how many, but some of the ones underneath either don't upload anymore or haven't got their channels, pictures are still up even if the channel itself has been deactivated not just videos deleted or made private. They're supposed to have something that removed you if you've been inactive for so long but its apparent it doesn't work.

I really don’t think she would get away with claiming benefits being so public and I’m sure that Pete would dob her in 100% ! I’m sure a lot of what she has is on credit etc I’d love to know if she were up to her eyeballs in debt paying for all this insta tit!
She is entitled to benefits though, especially when she’s only claiming her CM wage. Pete wants a shag whenever he can and they seem to get along at the moment.

She is such an airhead. She didn't realise that her son had finished pre-school last week. Just like she messes up doctors appointments. How can she be taken seriously as a life coach when her own life is so disorganised!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such an airhead. She didn't realise that her son had finished pre-school last week. Just like she messes up doctors appointments. How can she be taken seriously as a life coach when her own life is so disorganised!?!
Also shows how desperate she is to get rid of her kids all the time. Of course the pre-school nursery place has ended if he is starting the process of school this week!

Reactions: 5
So Jenson is officially in school and she’s just so excited to spend even MORE time on herself and recruiting more vulnerable women on to her many various exploitative schemes!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.