Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her tropics page She’s just said her eldest was at school and her youngest was asleep because she woke up to him watching YouTube at midnight. But it was fine as he wasn’t in school until the afternoon. How the hell can she think it’s ok? How long had he been watching YouTube before she woke up? Why does a 4 year old have access to youtube especially at that time of night? 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow, people must actually be paying for that £400 course if she’s now able to afford the Airwrap, new sofa, new table, prints, rugs, tv unit blah blah blah and a designer puppy of course!

Most dual income families I know would struggle to afford all that this year after lockdown etc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow, people must actually be paying for that £400 course if she’s now able to afford the Airwrap, new sofa, new table, prints, rugs, tv unit blah blah blah and a designer puppy of course!

Most dual income families I know would struggle to afford all that this year after lockdown etc
I think Jess loves a good plastic card so I wouldn't buy into this false sense shes loaded, she's one of these champagne lifestyles on lemonade wages. Her and Pete did it before, big range rovers (all on lease) big 4/5 bed house with just Jasper (rented). They never actually own much.

Reactions: 5
She has misinterpreted the quote from her book and then done a terrible job trying to explain it.
Vows in a storm..... Means promises / commitments you make when upset or angry won't last or matter when you calm down. It's not about forgiving someone who keeps messing up.

Thick as mince. She is not very good at explaining things. I can only imagine what she waffles on about during the 12 limiting belief videos she flogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A four year old on a paddle board with no life vest. It would takes just a second for him to slip. She really is brainless.

• Wow
A four year old on a paddle board with no life vest. It would takes just a second for him to slip. She really is brainless.
My thoughts exactly. Why any adult would put a life vest on themselves and not a child is beyond me. Absolutely moron and so irresponsible of both of them. Jess lives up to the reputation of being an airhead

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who would post a go pro video of their son crashing on his mountain bike and caption it with “takes it like a pro” like he’s a grown man? Poor boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Dear Lord the eye bleeping, touching her hair and annoyance in her voice 'yeah' when one of her kids obviously calls her from downstairs.

She is topless in a bath with children around that arnt even hers?! What???????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
So she’s treated herself to new underwear (looks like well over £50 worth), £200 new duvet because her dog was sick on the old one, £50 blanket (that the dog chewed up), new sofa, dining table and a load of hoodies. Oh and the Dyson Airwrap!

what exactly have the kids got recently? Two or three birthday presents each. Doesn’t seem fair to me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Acting like shes sad that the kids have gone to Pete's when all she does is ignore them for meditation anyway

• Sad
So she’s treated herself to new underwear (looks like well over £50 worth), £200 new duvet because her dog was sick on the old one, £50 blanket (that the dog chewed up), new sofa, dining table and a load of hoodies. Oh and the Dyson Airwrap!

what exactly have the kids got recently? Two or three birthday presents each. Doesn’t seem fair to me.
I’m so grateful my mum wasn’t a narcissist

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.