Jessica Alves #4 He's edited out his ball flaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of nip and tucks he's had, it was originally part of his ear. 🤔🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It looks uncomfortable with lips like that. The down below lips I mean 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a trans person before say they regret getting bottom surgery as its not a natural thing so the body thinks its an open wound and tries to heal it like close it up (hence the daily dilation) but apparently her vagina smelt like rotting flesh as her body thought it was a open wound...
so now every time is see her flaps unwillingly I think of the smell

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It was an open wound! Not a vagina. Surgeons so quick to take people’s money and forget the consequences. (Or NHS so quick to say yes to anything gender related, to hell with the long term consequences for the patient).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Urrrggghhh imagine being that person having to do that. Still looks extremely manly there on his torso.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This poor soul still doing the rounds! The body is a precious thing and Jessica, like many others, are mutilating the one thing keeping them alive. They are literally chasing a never ending goal. Fascinating to watch like a freak show but that’s all they will ever be!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Euggghh. Just no. He's an absolute perv, to me it's like he's making out as though the milk is cum juice the way he's dribbling it over himself. Repulsive.
Nipple nearly under his arm too.

Screenshot_20240415_205415_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
cant be his real "boobs" as remember he had a problem that his "boobs" separated and he had to wear a super tight bra, there's no bra in that pic!

Reactions: 2