Jessica Alves #4 He's edited out his ball flaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly just think he ran out of surgery to have as a man hes is clearly very addicted to surgery/ cosmetic procedures and wanted more,
there's more surgeries to have as a woman to have/ hair appointments, facials, nails, lip filler etc

I know its been said before millions of times, but he needs a psychologist not a surgeon, these surgeons on the other hand can CLEARLY see hes botched, and from his history of millions of procedure that he wont ever be happy and it cant be safe
I hate to say it but it is obvious that he will continue getting surgery until hell either die on the operating table, or for example hell get a nose job but it wont heal and it'll fall off, shocking its not happened yet he needs an intervention or someone to tell him seriously stop.

Reactions: 14
I honestly just think he ran out of surgery to have as a man hes is clearly very addicted to surgery/ cosmetic procedures and wanted more,
there's more surgeries to have as a woman to have/ hair appointments, facials, nails, lip filler etc

I know its been said before millions of times, but he needs a psychologist not a surgeon, these surgeons on the other hand can CLEARLY see hes botched, and from his history of millions of procedure that he wont ever be happy and it cant be safe
I hate to say it but it is obvious that he will continue getting surgery until hell either die on the operating table, or for example hell get a nose job but it wont heal and it'll fall off, shocking its not happened yet he needs an intervention or someone to tell him seriously stop.
Agreed, I've said a few times I think he will die on an operating table somewhere. And it's true, he is a surgery addict. He said that once he became a woman (which he never will be but you know what I mean) that it would be the end of his surgeries but of course it wasn't. He continues to have them and then have surgeries to repair other surgeries...it will never end until it kills him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
"The most beautiful woman in the world"
They having a bleeping laugh? 🫣🫣🫣 The fb comments are funny though!

Screenshot_2024-04-09-13-13-32-04_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well his tits don't look as big when he's supposedly in the buff. I'm still convinced he wears a chest plate. Now you see them now you don't.

Screenshot_20240411_003040_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9