Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
If his motive for wanting a baby is loneliness and wanting something to love him then I’m even more glad that he will never be able to have one. It’s a stupid and extremely damaging reason to have a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
What does he do for a living because I can’t imagine any legitimate company would want their mug on an advert for their services. All this travelling does make me wonder if there is an element of brassing going on because other than dancing like their haemorrhoids are playing up and getting more botched surgery he doesn’t bring anything to the table.

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
What ever the current situation with finances, what a huge waste of money. Not just the surgeries, but the constant travel, outfits, accommodation, hair etc. They must fritter away so much on a daily basis, it's quite gross really.
The amount of money wasted makes me feel ill. Countless pointless surgeries, procedures, hair. I don't think we've ever seen a good deed done, have we?! Comes off a selfish twat so no surprise I guess...

willykelly

They honestly can’t be serious thinking of giving him a womb transplant. So many women out there who have had womb cancers or other issues that affect their ability to carry a fetus in their real womb and lost the chance of carrying a child and this selfish weirdo takes their opportunity away with his sick obsession also who in the right mind would let him have a child😵💫

• Heart
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
So has she had an implant on top of another implant? Surely the friction plus weight of sitting would cause a rupture?
These surgeons need to start saying no like the British ones before she dies on the table.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
He said no more surgery this year (insert eye roll) but it’s still January so always time for a nip and scrotum tuck

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Naaaaaaaawwwwwww 😭
It's actually a brat doll now. No question. Please let's not insult humans of either sex or extra terrestrials.
Doll and thats the end of the matter.

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Absolutely! I'm just here for the endless hilarity of the clothes, wigs, shoes and the winking and the pouting etc etc..........I have been very restrained and not commented on any of his Instagram posts as I don't want to be blocked and miss something:giggle:
You’re an angel then 😇 because I couldn’t help myself and the cunt has blocked me! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Can you imagine the sex though?!
She'd be constantly negging the partner throughout. Do you know who I am? Do you understand I'm a trans woman, thats very special, I'm so different.
You're lucky I'm allowing you to do this, I've appeared on TV shows throughout the land, everyone loves me. They have to stop because it's not perfect, partner hasn't said exactly what she wanted to hear, they've hurt her feelings.
She has a warped view on what females are, their purpose and how they should be treated.
Sex. Absolute devotion from any member of the male species. Baby makers. Has tried and failed to make herself into a "perfect woman" something better than biology created and its all went horribly wrong.

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
He wouldn’t even be able to look after a house plant cos there is no consistency in his life. It makes me SHUDDER to contemplate this man in charge of a human life. Let’s face it though, he doesn’t want kids or to nurture. He just wants to upgrade his fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Asterix

My gran had a nasty 1970s nylon slipcover for her sofa that didn’t quite fit. That’s what the dress brings to mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15