Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Oh yes. We all know how exciting it is when the nurse brings out the speculum 🤢
I remember asking my sister years ago what to expect when i had my first one and she said its shaped a bit like a duck beak and then they open it. Not kidding you i was so surprised when it didn’t quack 🤦🏻‍♀️ I even mentioned it to the nurse who thought i was mental 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

gingrog

VIP Member
I can image after all the photo ops and parties, there is nothing that Alves enjoys more than kicking off the high heels, and putting on some comfortable slippers. Alves then rermoves the breast plate, and hangs it in the wardrobe like a bra. Slips into a dressing gown with cigarette burns, and wolfs down a greasy kebab, accompanied by a tin of lager!
Crushes can with his perfectly manicured fingers, belches, chucks it on a pile of other shit next to the sofa. Lifts a leg, rips a massive fart. Proceeds to fall asleep, mouth open, snoring like a sealion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BigMavis

VIP Member
I've never been offended my lingerie in my life until today. Thats obscene. Clearly they don't have a clitoris if they need to sew one on to an all in one.
Shocking. The lyrics. The writhing. On Instagram?
Where children can access this material?
What an anatomy lesson that would be.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I believe if you get a neovagina it has to be dilated every day for the rest of your life, as it’s basically an open wound trying to heal. Can’t see him doing that.
I can’t even begin to tell you how physically sick the thought of this makes me feel! 🤮 It’s self mutilation in my opinion.

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
She looks fucking awful in those pictures in the mail, her face is stretched to fuck and her mouth doesn’t even close as her lips are so ridiculous.

She reminds me a bit of this freak

Wait, what?!
Fat fannies are a thing?
Waheyyy🤣🤣🤣
My mother forbade me to go out the house in lycia leggings in 88 ( trying to do a neneh cherry 🙈) became I had, QUOTE, a fat fanny.
I was 15 and absolutely mortified at the time but she did me a favour 🤣🤣🤣
Bless her🥰🥰

Who knew?🤣

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I've been in the company of transsexuals and transvestites (socially, pubs and clubs), and I am by no means an expert, but where is Rodrigo coming from? Initially he got "attention" by being The Human Ken Doll, getting fake pecs, facial surgery and all that to become doll-like, but male.

Then he decided to become, well, not quite Barbie but a Real Doll travesty of a woman (unfortunately many TS and TV women go for the sexualised fuck dolly look and you're unlikely to see them in dress-down female mode, as it doesn't fit in with the fantasy slutty schtick). Some like to look like an extra from Dynasty or do the Lolita thing - it's rare you see a portrayal of understated and subtly classy femaledom in this world - sorry, but it's just my experience.

I'm guessing attention is the operative word here and Jessica just lives in la-la land? Why would you put your body and mind through all that? Doesn't she have anyone around her to give her advice?

What is the end game here?

I have no problem referring to a person by their chosen gender - but sometimes the behaviour, mindset, attitude, conveyed to a CIS female as an outsider looking in, could frankly be insulting (and I had a TV friend who would agree with me, at times). That's a different tangent, though.
Definitely Cupid Stunt. All done in the best possible taste!
Absolutely loved Kenny!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Can't Help It

😂😂 I actually LOVE the lastest post on insta. Watched it twice. So funny 😂

Anyway, two little stills from it. What's going on? Hopefully for our Jess it's just a weaty arse crack 😂😂😂
So funny!! He's got more sweat in his arse in the jumpsuit "sashay" than when he posts his "workouts" from the gym:rolleyes:

• Haha

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I came on to complain that he should have that hair tied back so that it doesn't get tangled in the gym equipment.

Then I remembered it's a wig and will just fly off anyway.

Carry on....

• Haha

Can't Help It

He seems to be coming across lately as more and more arrogant and so so vain. I struggle to comprehend how he thinks this is what women look like? I wonder when he last came up against a real woman who looked just like that?!! And I'm sick of seeing him fingering those hair extensions to buggery with those revolting claws!!!!!! Jessica and that stupid looking Hannah Elizabeth get my rants and raves at the moment Lauren Goodger has got a bit boring:)

• Heart
  • Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
No such thing as a womb transplant for men. He can fantasise about it as much as he likes but it’s a medical impossibility at present, and highly likely to remain so.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jjjjj555

I am fully shook, he's let a hairdresser, A HAIRDRESSER loose on his 'nose' when the nose is probably one of the most difficult and dangerous places to fill, even by a doctor, due to the possible complications and risk of necrosis. I think he wants to go full Voldemort at this point. It's absolutely insane!

• Wow
  • Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
He’s got a cheek getting in those closet services in that pokey bedroom I bet he can’t even turn around without scraping that jokeshop arse against something

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
He just looks like a walking, talking sex doll golem thing to me, like some mad scientist has got hold of a sex doll and somehow managed to imbue it with a vain and pointless life force. Stick a pin in him and put him in the bin.

• Haha