Jesshunt2 - Jess Hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never shows the product touching the skin and blending it out. It’s always cut and a choppy video. If you look you’ll see you don’t actually see the blushes or whatever they are first being applied 🤫

Reactions: 1
Is that such a bad thing? Haha
Yes…? there’s clearly a group of white women influencers that solely seek out these mixed race men because they fetishise black culture and want “pretty” kids. It’s really really weird and most of the time, they make 0 effort to learn any black culture and rarely have black female friends

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but that slick back hair she always does is not a look for her she literally looks like an egg
A9AFF1D5-2C22-4F82-9F12-35855C9E390E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
find it really annoying she has this feature on graces podcast, given jess has become extremely successful in influencing, but she comes from affluence and privilege. so not sure why others who’ve actually worked hard to get where they are haven’t been given opportunities to showcase their journey.

Reactions: 2
find it really annoying she has this feature on graces podcast, given jess has become extremely successful in influencing, but she comes from affluence and privilege. so not sure why others who’ve actually worked hard to get where they are haven’t been given opportunities to showcase their journey.
Grace is exactly the same if not worse so I’m hardly surprised Jess has gone on that sham of a podcast

does Jess come from money? Followed her for years but she never really speaks about her private life

I haven’t watched the podcast but does Jess acknowledge that it’s not just her that created and owns Refy?

I’ve just come across Jess Hunt - who is she and where did she come from? My Instagram feed is suddenly filled with Refy beauty and she seems like a pretty young girl who’s appeared out of nowhere with this amazing beauty brand that’s suddenly everywhere? Like how did she get started and get into that?

I’ve just come across Jess Hunt - who is she and where did she come from? My Instagram feed is suddenly filled with Refy beauty and she seems like a pretty young girl who’s appeared out of nowhere with this amazing beauty brand that’s suddenly everywhere? Like how did she get started and get into that?
Grace Beverley recently did a podcast ep with her that answers all your questions

long story short, started influencing yonks ago. Always known for her bushy brows, started refy off the back of that with a cofounder and the stuff is surprisingly good so it’s taken off

P.s. the podcast is a yawn fest on both sides, she’s so impossibly boring

She’s stunning let’s not lie
Uhh stunning is a huge reach personally. Her body is amazing but her face is really off, I don’t find her attractive and there’s a reason she doesn’t film much close up, straight on face content

Reactions: 5