Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This girl is annoying.. she’s just from Plymouth (my home town) she went to the same secondary school as I did, she was a few years below me and was a no one, I didn’t know who she was until a few years back, she got famous because a few years ago Mario Falcone shared her picture on Instagram and she just grew from there. Her eyebrows are awful too!
I think most people are no one’s in secondary school...it’s school ?! Are people meant to model from birth to be valid 🤣

Reactions: 15

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that slick back hair she always does is not a look for her she literally looks like an egg
A9AFF1D5-2C22-4F82-9F12-35855C9E390E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gilly88

Her eyebrow stuff is pretty incredible btw, better than Glossier boy brow. Veryyyyy surprised as most influencer products are complete tat. It’s already becoming a staple for me and my mates and we don’t even follow her.

Reactions: 13

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Is that such a bad thing? Haha
Yes…? there’s clearly a group of white women influencers that solely seek out these mixed race men because they fetishise black culture and want “pretty” kids. It’s really really weird and most of the time, they make 0 effort to learn any black culture and rarely have black female friends

Reactions: 12

amber6574

Ok so I didn’t realise she’s actually Co-founder of Refy… the way she goes on you’d think it was all her idea!
that's so bad, from the very start jess has always made out that it's HER brand and HER idea, when she wasn't even mentioned in that post until the very end, even then it was just her instagram @, like no mention of her input at all...

Reactions: 11

Whether it’s conscious or not, it’s pretty odd to claim she’s founded a company, essentially on her own as ‘founder’ suggests sole founder rather than ‘co-founder’…

Reactions: 9
She’s from my home town and she’s actually just as pretty in real life and really down to earth. Unfortunately her success means loads of talentless basic girls in Plymouth now think they can be just as insta famous and it’s led to a tragic wave of wannabes posing on street corners in cheap dresses, desperately trying to pretend their famous too 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8

amber6574

Her Instagram posts are nothing but ads! No personal or engaging content whatsoever, and I've tried watching her on Youtube but she's just so vapid.

KYLIE

VIP Member
Well, in fairness, the brand probably wouldn't have taken off as much without Jess.

I remember when it launched EVERY influencer was plugging it due to their friendship/wannabe friendship with Jess.

I doubt Jenna actually cares whether or not she is in the forefront of the brand because she is raking it in. Most brands have the 'face' and then the people who are more qualified behind the scenes, the actual brains. She is the girl who started 'the gypsy shrine' those stick on festival face stickers. She's a product developer too from a bit of googling.

Meganc96

Surprised there isn’t more about this girl on here! I honestly have no idea how she’s so popular on insta. All she ever posts is tacky fast fashion ads with pointless captions and never bothers to reply to anyone’s comments. Now she’s got a range with PLT! Ughhhh

Reactions: 7

Meganc96

I was following her for ages but was never influenced by anything she wore or did. Just a blonde girl...
Saw she has a collection with PLT and I’m not sure how well it’ll do.
Totally agree, she’s never influenced me to buy/do anything. There’s nothing interesting or informative about her fashion posts and the PLT range is very basic. Just clothes that girls might wear once for an insta pic then throw to the back of the wardrobe.

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
She’s a pretty girl even without the editing but I think those brushed up eyebrows of hers are ridiculous! I’m all for a fluffy brow and have heard good things about Refy but they are thicker than her actual eyes!

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Does anyone care about Jess Hunt still? 🤣 this chats gone quiet… happy to add some gossip in if anyone wants it!?
To be fair, she’s not very interesting. She’s a pretty girl and has a fab figure, but so monotone I have to skip her IG stories whenever she talks literally zero personality😂 Feel free to share the gossip… she always kept her relationship with that footballer hush hush but I assumed they split a while back?

Reactions: 6

roaj

I think she’s just some young pretty next door kinda gal, watched her on YT and she seems super thick and engrossed with herself. She’s dating footballer Jamie Paterson (mega ugly).

Reactions: 6