Jesshunt2 - Jess Hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her stories as her voice goes up and down so much? Morning guys and happy. SundAayY hope you are. All. doing gooOod todaAy:censored:
She’s stunning though and seems harmless 🥴

Reactions: 1
it was what she looked like before the instagram fame, her eyes didn’t look anywhere near as almond shaped and everything looked less “lifted”
I noticed she got rid of loads of her old photos, they were like a completely different person... different face, different style

Reactions: 4
i don’t think this thread is active anymore but came on here to find a thread on jess to see what people think of Refy. i gave in to the hype and ordered the brow sculpt and it’s honestly crap. i got it in the hopes it wouldn’t leave me with white residue like soap brows do, but it does. if not worse.
while wearing it a few people pointed out that it looked like i had glue in my eyebrows 😭 so embarrassing. influencers rave about it as if it’s the best product ever but i just don’t get it
i think because her eyebrows are so nice naturally it’s kind of misleading because you don’t get the same look as her if you have shorter brows :/

Reactions: 5
i don’t think this thread is active anymore but came on here to find a thread on jess to see what people think of Refy. i gave in to the hype and ordered the brow sculpt and it’s honestly crap. i got it in the hopes it wouldn’t leave me with white residue like soap brows do, but it does. if not worse.
while wearing it a few people pointed out that it looked like i had glue in my eyebrows 😭 so embarrassing. influencers rave about it as if it’s the best product ever but i just don’t get it
i think because her eyebrows are so nice naturally it’s kind of misleading because you don’t get the same look as her if you have shorter brows :/
sister's friend gave her hers bc she doesn't like it at all. will try and see if it works on me or nah but i don't have high hopes

Reactions: 3
I have it, I actually really like it, but at the same time I’ve had like eyebrow mascaras/gels that do the same thing whilst also adding in colour (so now having to also use a pencil to fill in sparse areas) so I don’t feel like it’s some kind of revolutionary product like everyone seems to act that it is… it’s very pricey too including the p&p.

Reactions: 2
It pulls my brow hairs out when ever I use it and come to take it off 😩 I commented it once on a photo on the Refy page and others also agreed with me. They hardly ever put up negative reviews on their site as I’ve sent one before which they never put on

I really like the refy sculpt, has anyone used the make up? Can’t work out if it’s just influencers reviewing the, who get it for free, can’t trust anything these days.
not sure who her bf is but she does seems very naturally pretty even in the before shots.

I really like the refy sculpt, has anyone used the make up? Can’t work out if it’s just influencers reviewing the, who get it for free, can’t trust anything these days.
not sure who her bf is but she does seems very naturally pretty even in the before shots.
I want to try the cream bronzer but from reviews I’ve seen although it’s meant to be good you don’t actually get much product and hit the pan really quick. They seem reasonable price though to give it ago!

Reactions: 2
Wtaf she looks like a completely different human. I'm sorry that's scary af and needs to stop being normalised
Has she had a thread lift? I noticed in a story she posted yesterday of a close up of her face and her eyes look super lifted to what they used to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just come on here to see if this silly cow has a thread!😂 Epic fail!

Reactions: 4
She’s a pretty girl even without the editing but I think those brushed up eyebrows of hers are ridiculous! I’m all for a fluffy brow and have heard good things about Refy but they are thicker than her actual eyes!

Reactions: 7