Jesshunt2 - Jess Hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I didn’t realise she’s actually Co-founder of Refy… the way she goes on you’d think it was all her idea!
that's so bad, from the very start jess has always made out that it's HER brand and HER idea, when she wasn't even mentioned in that post until the very end, even then it was just her instagram @, like no mention of her input at all...

Reactions: 11
Well, in fairness, the brand probably wouldn't have taken off as much without Jess.

I remember when it launched EVERY influencer was plugging it due to their friendship/wannabe friendship with Jess.

I doubt Jenna actually cares whether or not she is in the forefront of the brand because she is raking it in. Most brands have the 'face' and then the people who are more qualified behind the scenes, the actual brains. She is the girl who started 'the gypsy shrine' those stick on festival face stickers. She's a product developer too from a bit of googling.

Reactions: 8
Well, in fairness, the brand probably wouldn't have taken off as much without Jess.

I remember when it launched EVERY influencer was plugging it due to their friendship/wannabe friendship with Jess.

I doubt Jenna actually cares whether or not she is in the forefront of the brand because she is raking it in. Most brands have the 'face' and then the people who are more qualified behind the scenes, the actual brains. She is the girl who started 'the gypsy shrine' those stick on festival face stickers. She's a product developer too from a bit of googling.
Yeah for sure! And Jess is known for her brows (whether you like them or not) think it’s funny she has founder and Jenna has co-founder tho

Reactions: 2
Looks like it must have been a conscious decision to not have Jenna known by customers etc as co-founder. Maybe she prefers being behind the scenes as she’s not an influencer herself.
BB85042D-F0B9-41FB-A585-21D42BEEFF70.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Whether it’s conscious or not, it’s pretty odd to claim she’s founded a company, essentially on her own as ‘founder’ suggests sole founder rather than ‘co-founder’…

Reactions: 9
every time i use the brow sculpt i get so angry that i spent money on it. it’s SHOCKINGLY bad and doesn’t hold my eyebrows in place for longer than 20 mins

Reactions: 4
The sculpt is awful, if I actually manage to glue my brow hairs down without white bits all over them they go back to normal in a few hours anyway. I still think her products look so good tho I’d love to try her brush and bronzer but I feel like it’s a facade like the sculpt was

Reactions: 2
Does anyone care about Jess Hunt still? 🤣 this chats gone quiet… happy to add some gossip in if anyone wants it!?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone care about Jess Hunt still? 🤣 this chats gone quiet… happy to add some gossip in if anyone wants it!?
To be fair, she’s not very interesting. She’s a pretty girl and has a fab figure, but so monotone I have to skip her IG stories whenever she talks literally zero personality😂 Feel free to share the gossip… she always kept her relationship with that footballer hush hush but I assumed they split a while back?

Reactions: 6
To be fair, she’s not very interesting. She’s a pretty girl and has a fab figure, but so monotone I have to skip her IG stories whenever she talks literally zero personality😂 Feel free to share the gossip… she always kept her relationship with that footballer hush hush but I assumed they split a while back?
She’s no longer with her football boyfriend, she’s actually with a model now, she doesn’t post anything about him on her insta so it’s like he doesn’t exist. He however has photos of them together / photos of her. They went to coachella together and they’ve also been on holiday together before that.

Reactions: 1
She’s no longer with her football boyfriend, she’s actually with a model now, she doesn’t post anything about him on her insta so it’s like he doesn’t exist. He however has photos of them together / photos of her. They went to coachella together and they’ve also been on holiday together before that.
Who’s Her bf

Reactions: 3