Jesshunt2 - Jess Hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done a tutorial today on her stories about how she does her eyebrows - I never realised how small her natural eyebrows were before she brushes them out! They look better before she does that - she looks crazy with them caterpillars on her face. (I feel bad saying that because she seems nice and not as annoying as most influencers)

Reactions: 3
So surprised this thread isn’t more popular. Where I’m from she’s so popular. Almost all my female mutuals follow her. I understand why, I think her Instagram is aesthetically pleasing and she’s great fashion inspo. However, came here from her eyebrow tutorial and other videos (which are rare) where she’s looking into the camera straight on. She looks completely different, her nose and her whole face looks different. She’s one of few people that genuinely look worlds better in their side profile.

Reactions: 5
This girl is annoying.. she’s just from Plymouth (my home town) she went to the same secondary school as I did, she was a few years below me and was a no one, I didn’t know who she was until a few years back, she got famous because a few years ago Mario Falcone shared her picture on Instagram and she just grew from there. Her eyebrows are awful too!

So surprised this thread isn’t more popular. Where I’m from she’s so popular. Almost all my female mutuals follow her. I understand why, I think her Instagram is aesthetically pleasing and she’s great fashion inspo. However, came here from her eyebrow tutorial and other videos (which are rare) where she’s looking into the camera straight on. She looks completely different, her nose and her whole face looks different. She’s one of few people that genuinely look worlds better in their side profile.
Yeah her face straight on is incredibly lopsided. Has she had any facial surgery?

Must admit her body is banging and looks the same as in pics on PLT

Reactions: 4
Personally don’t think she’s that beautiful! Like she’s obviously pretty but the way a lot of girls seem to worship her is so weird. Her eyebrows are too big now. All for accepting natural beauty but she’s forcing them to take up the majority of her forehead now.

This girl is annoying.. she’s just from Plymouth (my home town) she went to the same secondary school as I did, she was a few years below me and was a no one, I didn’t know who she was until a few years back, she got famous because a few years ago Mario Falcone shared her picture on Instagram and she just grew from there. Her eyebrows are awful too!
I think most people are no one’s in secondary school...it’s school ?! Are people meant to model from birth to be valid 🤣

Reactions: 15
Her eyebrow stuff is pretty incredible btw, better than Glossier boy brow. Veryyyyy surprised as most influencer products are complete tat. It’s already becoming a staple for me and my mates and we don’t even follow her.

Reactions: 13
Her eyebrow stuff is pretty incredible btw, better than Glossier boy brow. Veryyyyy surprised as most influencer products are complete tat. It’s already becoming a staple for me and my mates and we don’t even follow her.
Oooo this is good to know as I ordered the sculpt product yesterday 😂

Reactions: 1
ohhhh interesting..., what product is the best?

I got the kit, my fave in it is the sculpt and the pencil it’s teeny and perfect for drawing on hairs. The other product I could do without tbh
heard good things about it from other people posting... I just think the packaging looks very cheap ? Not sure if others feel the same but that’s what put me off

Her body is amazing! Does she actually workout a lot? I rarely see her stories to be honest

Reactions: 3
Her body is amazing! Does she actually workout a lot? I rarely see her stories to be honest
ye I’d love to know... shes often asked to speak about her diet /workout in her comments but she never does any content on it ...weird considering I’m sure a lot of people follow her for her amazing body

I received the sculpt product last week and honestly I don’t think it’s all that 👀 the reviews seem to be mainly positive how ever I did a review saying what I thought and they haven’t put it on there 🙄

ye I’d love to know... shes often asked to speak about her diet /workout in her comments but she never does any content on it ...weird considering I’m sure a lot of people follow her for her amazing body
Tbf I know some influencers that don’t comment on their food/workout as they’re not experts and don’t want to give out incorrect info or they don’t want to be known as fitness influencers

But yeah her body is amazing and looks exactly the same on pretty little thing too

late reply... i've seen her answer a few times on q&a's that she workouts like 5 times a week via the tone & sculpt app.. so i don't think it's any intense gym session just some home workouts :)