jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah defo only fans, kind of forgot about that! But I was also thinking before only fans she never really worked either.

She’s dead right too! If she has nothing keeping her here and can do her only fans from a better country then why not
Ugh she’s living the liiiife 😭😭 Meanwhile the ex is skagged out of his head every weekend clinging to her mates 🙄

Reactions: 1
I really would like the best for her, she seems real and doesn’t try to be perfect, I appreciate the real ness anyway. But her Irish friends were a bunch of wasters, maybe Portugal will be good for her

Reactions: 8
Okayyy so some people wore asking how she became insta famous, she had a small following before as this pretty party girl and was pappd walking around a supermarket in Croatia in a thong and she blew up from then. Jess started off as a normal girl came from a nice family in a nice area. Until she became obsessed with the partner she had at the time. She dropped out of Private school to be in fas with him, extremely toxic relationship to the point they had an argument on the fm104 phone show😂he was talking about a topic of ex girlfriends and que jess ringing up. She faked pregnancy miss carriages some serious fucked up tit, she then disappeared for a bit and was reborn as this greasy looking skank.. I'll see if I can find a pic from when she was with him she literally tried to morphe in to him. Scary skit she is

I've blurred his face as best I can for his privacy but like she literally dressed like him hair cut like him nal

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Okayyy so some people wore asking how she became insta famous, she had a small following before as this pretty party girl and was pappd walking around a supermarket in Croatia in a thong and she blew up from then. Jess started off as a normal girl came from a nice family in a nice area. Until she became obsessed with the partner she had at the time. She dropped out of Private school to be in fas with him, extremely toxic relationship to the point they had an argument on the fm104 phone show😂he was talking about a topic of ex girlfriends and que jess ringing up. She faked pregnancy miss carriages some serious fucked up tit, she then disappeared for a bit and was reborn as this greasy looking skank.. I'll see if I can find a pic from when she was with him she literally tried to morphe in to him. Scary skit she is

I've blurred his face as best I can for his privacy but like she literally dressed like him hair cut like him nal
They look like something straight out of Trainspotting

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do you have anymore photos from when she was younger?? Ive never seen her before she had all the fillers and what not

Reactions: 5

omg is this Ryan?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you have anymore photos from when she was younger?? Ive never seen her before she had all the fillers and what not
I've had a look there's a few photos I'll screenshot some. But this is the most one that actually looks like her, she doesn't look like most of her pics in person

omg is this Ryan?
No this was before him, I don't know much about that relationship but have herd was quite similar to the one I'm talking about as in her been a skit

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I've had a look there's a few photos I'll screenshot some. But this is the most one that actually looks like her, she doesn't look like most of her pics in person

No this was before him, I don't know much about that relationship but have herd was quite similar to the one I'm talking about as in her been a skit
So easy to call the girl a skit in scenarios when in reality her fella was probably an absolute scumbag! People don’t just become crazy in relationships, it stems from something that psychologically messed them up and in turn made them insecure..
Digging up dirt on someone’s past relationships is disgusting and the fact you’ve stalked her Facebook for old pics just to slate her is weird as duck imo and you clearly know her in some personal way as you know a lot about her past which is also bleeping strange 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah I remember thinking it was funny when I found out she's a southside posh girl.
Like very posh 🙄😂 I'm sure that's why the relationship with her dad is the way it is
So easy to call the girl a skit in scenarios when in reality her fella was probably an absolute scumbag! People don’t just become crazy in relationships, it stems from something that psychologically messed them up and in turn made them insecure..
Digging up dirt on someone’s past relationships is disgusting and the fact you’ve stalked her Facebook for old pics just to slate her is weird as duck imo and you clearly know her in some personal way as you know a lot about her past which is also bleeping strange 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry my bad I thought this site was for discussions related to the person who's names on the thread🤔🙄🙄. I seen people who asked how she became more known and answered, sure you weren't too fussed when you wore saying the look like. Something from trainspotting. But OK 😊

Reactions: 13
I havnt read any specific ‘dirt’ about her past relationship here other than some vague info and two old photos which are available for anyone to see 🧐

Reactions: 3
I havnt read any specific ‘dirt’ about her past relationship here other than some vague info and two old photos which are available for anyone to see 🧐
And it sounds like this info is from 10+ years ago if it was when she was in school.. I think she's a dose but don't think it's fair digging up stuff from that long ago everyone makes mistakes at that age

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her story up today .... Of her pissing in a bush ??? I dunno why I act surprised 🤣 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4