jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Berlin bar has lost its licence thanks to Jess is it safe to say she'll never hold an event in Dublin again??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jay Bourke would have had to give the green light on that night to go ahead. Jess wasn't the only organiser, she was just the one with the biggest social media following and so an easy scapegoat.

Reactions: 6
I think her and Luke have broken up have they?
Yeah but nobody seems to have the inside goss and it’s killing me!
Maybe she realised he’s a child with obvious ADHD?
Maybe she doesn’t want to be the crack head couple of Dublin anymore?
Maybe someone cheated?
So many possssssssibilities
Either way the rate then 2 were going together one of them would’ve overdosed or ended up strung out on gear..
glamorising their drug fuelled sessions on their own was awful to watch last year so hopefully she’s in a better place now not giving a flying duck about him while he swings out of her mates

Reactions: 10
So Jess has decided it’s a good idea to set off to London for a holiday. Maybe don’t post about this one Jess.. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her London stories make me feel sad for her because she's clearly running away from something

Reactions: 6
She's drinking an obscene amount, potentially more than usual. All for a boozy holiday, but seems like it's every hour of the day.

Reactions: 1
Am I right in saying she doesn't really work? I always wondered how she earned money. I mean I know she worked in that vintage shop but before she did that she didn't seem to work for years. Apart from the odd fire breathing gig.

Reactions: 5