jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way but how did your friend not know it was a fetish night/sex party? Its pretty explanatory on Instagram. Are you sure you're getting the full story that they did a U turn

Reactions: 6
Sounds like a normal night out to me

Reactions: 7
She's been really sick since last week? (According to her insta)Anyone think she's got covid and no vaccine?

I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way but how did your friend not know it was a fetish night/sex party? Its pretty explanatory on Instagram. Are you sure you're getting the full story that they did a U turn
100%!!

Reactions: 1
She's been really sick since last week? (According to her insta)Anyone think she's got covid and no vaccine?

100%!!
Would be shocked if it wasnt covid after Sanctuary tbh. Even in the height of the pandemic she was in shops with no mask, not a fuck given to anyone else. Saw her in rathmines tesco few weeks ago, no mask bold as brass

Why is she always getting the boat and a million trains when she travels? Is she not allowed fly or something?

Reactions: 3
She is a afraid of flying
When I was living a somewhat similar lifestyle to Jess I developed a fear of flying.

Went away somewhat once I had to grow up and stop taking hard drugs (however I'm incapable of sleeping on planes no matter how tired I am or how long the flight is)

When you're someone like Jess who must be on the bag for +10 years its definitely fucked up her dopamine transmitters, where she's essentially addicted to drugs in order to receive any bit of pleasure + constantly paranoid/having bouts of psychosis where she's losing her grip on reality more and more.

Reactions: 6
Wtf are you even on about my dad has a fear of flying and he’s never touched a drug in his life lmao.

Reactions: 4
Wtf are you even on about my dad has a fear of flying and he’s never touched a drug in his life lmao.
Yeah and I developed my fear of flying because of my drug use ..... Things happen for different reasons I'm just suggesting it might be the case for her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how hard of a drug you mean by hard drugs here but I spent a similar amount of time on the fun stuff (weed, pills, acid) as did my friend group, very similar circles to Jess, and never was psychosis or paranoia a major event. And we could absolutely feel good when not high.

I don’t know maybe your drugs were harder than mine but I don’t think she’s on anything that bad. Totally appreciate that was your experience though.

Yeah maybe I just had some bad shit, but yeah the same (Coke, Pills, Ket) definitely after about 6-7 years of going out twice a week it had fucked me and my friend group up.

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused. I think the mods moved the comments over to this thread but it’s about a different Jessica Brennan